JaxieD food diary - Back at it!!!

Thanks Nunie!!:p

Hardly got any sleep today. Feeling a bit like a zombie!:mad:

L - Cream cheese and ham bagel 4, apple 0.5, packet snackajack popcorn 0.5

B - ham and cheese spread toastie 4, packet Light choice crisps 1, pink & white 0.5

D -

Extra - 300mls skimmed milk 1

hi jax,

just left a reply to you on my page.!!!!!!!!!!
chat later

off for a walk - on a mission!!

Just popping in to say hi! Hope you've managed to catch up with your sleep and managing to stay away from the dreaded easter eggs!

x

Major disaster! Have COMPLETELY fallen off the wagon the past few days :eek: Need to take drastic action to get back on track! What a twit I am! Feel truely ill as I have eaten so much crap!

Well, I have 1 week until my next WI so that's my focus!

Catch up better tomorrow! Finished nights this morning & haven't had proper sleep fir several days so heading to bed before I do any more damage!

o dear me! a well a new week and a new start.

easter break over today back to normal tomorrow

Hi Jaxie. Dont beat yourself! I read minimins and it is so many of us who overindulged over past few days. I bet from tomorrow we all restart out journey! Have a good rest xx

Hey Jaxi!

Dnt worry about it like Nunecza said almost everyone did something naughty over last few days! thats what happenes when there is is holidays/ kids and chocolate around!!! lolz i blame the kids!

start again!!
i do every week! lol

Thanks girls - will try my best over the next few days to get back on track!! There's still about 10 chocolate eggs sitting in the kitchen but am not interested in them now (too much yesterday:eek:)

Diary will be back on track in a couple of days time - going to follow Cambridge for a couple of days for damage limitation

Well, back sooner than planned:eek: but CD too depressing although did manage one whole day and really wasn't hungry but there's too much food in the fridge which my OH won't eat so back on track, hey ho!!:D

B - 2 toast with cheese spread 3.5

L - Balsamic Roast veg with halloumi cheese 3 (how yummy was that!!) with salad, Shape yoghurt 1

D - paella 5.5, choc brownie 2

Extra - 300mls skimmed milk 1, pick at chicken 0.5, pick at easter egg 1:mad:, packet Tesco light choice crisps 1, chicken nugget 1, Pink & White 0.5

Total - 19.5

APs - swimming 2

Last edited:
Eeeh! Here I am back again for my sins!!:mad: Really really need a boot up my backside:eek:

B - 1 toast with peanut butter - 3

L - 1 toast with tin tuna - 3

D - halloumi with balsamic roasted veg - 3 and salad,large apple 1

Extra - 150mls skimmed milk 0.5, packet snackajack popcorn 0.5, Alpen light bar 1

Total - 12

APs - 40 minute jog/brisk walk 3.5

hey hun - how you doin ??

put the few slips behind you - you'll soon be back on track :)

Debz xx

Hey Jaxi!

Really gotta fight the chocolate demon!! hehe

I actually forced myself to eat a mini choc egg the other day as iv not touched the big egg my mum bought me and i had points to use! I didnt even enjoy it! gave me tooth ache!

Right - back to basics!!

B - 3 Ryvita with cottage cheese 3

L - Balsamic baked root veg with halloumi cheese 3.5 (AGAIN!!), Pink and white 0.5

D - creamy mustardy pork with leeks and potatoes 5.5, veg, large apple 1

Extra - 150 mls skimmed milk 0.5, snackajack popcorn 0.5, Alpen light bar 1

Total - 15.5

Last edited:
Hi Jax

Hope you are managing to keep up the good work! How were your legs after your jog/brisk walk??

x

Hi Jo!

Yesterday was a bit of nightmare as it was my wee lad's birthday and we all went to a posh restaurant for dinner - which was just gorgeous:D All my good intentions went out the window:eek: but back on track today. These things are sent to try us!!

Legs are ok but then again, I haven't been out jogging since Monday:eek: Work sorta gets in my way!! Am off at the weekend so hope to get back at it then!

B - Oatsosimple Golden syrup - 2

L - Apple 1, 3 ryvita 1.5, cottage cheese 1.5, packet snackajack popcorn 0.5

D - steak and veg 8, yoghurt 1

Extra - Pink and white - 0.5, packet snackajacks 1.5, 300mls skimmed milk 1

Total - 18.5

Sunday

B - Toast and boiled egg 4

L - Lentil soup 3

D - Cajun rice with beef 5, yoghurt 1

Extra - skimmed milk 0.5, special K bar 1.5

Wasn't very good today, had more than I put in my diary, my mum arrived with home made brownies and had at least 1 of them and other bits and bobs but despite this it was much better than previous days. Back to work tomorrow- it's easier when I'm working!

Last edited:
Found my old food diary- time to start it up again

20 points

B- poached egg (1.5), 100gms beans (1), 2 slices hovis from small loaf (2)

L- chicken fillet (2), 2 pagen krispbreads (2), mini babybel (1.5), salad veg (0), balsamic vinegar (0), shape yoghurt (1)

D- 2 tesco light choice Cumberland sausages (3), homemade free BBQ sauce (0), potatoes (2.5), cabbage, leek, carrots and broccoli (0), mullerlite (1.5)

extra - 150mls sk milk (0.5), WW cheese puffs(1), slice ham (0.5), 3 peanut m&ms (1?)

exercise - 45 minute moderate jog (2.5 APs)

Total- 21 (saved 1.5)

Last edited:
Welcome back :)

Back