JaxieD food diary - Back at it!!!

hi jaxie,

how's things, ur back, i haven't been on the site in ages, totally addicted to the games on facebook at the minute, but nevertheless since Jan 13th i have attended my ww meeting every week.
as at last nite i am down 13.5 pounds, can really feel a diff in my clothes, even treated myself to the ww points kitchen scales.........
hope things going well at ur end

hi jaxie,

how's things, ur back, i haven't been on the site in ages, totally addicted to the games on facebook at the minute, but nevertheless since Jan 13th i have attended my ww meeting every week.
as at last nite i am down 13.5 pounds, can really feel a diff in my clothes, even treated myself to the ww points kitchen scales.........
hope things going well at ur end

Och hello!!!!! How are you???;)

Here i am back again having gone full circle with every other diet on the planet only to come back to ol' faithful!!!!!:eek:

Decided to try Slimming World for a couple of weeks but did not work for me so here i am again!

You've done really well so far!!! Well done you:D

I've had a good week and am hoping for a reasonable first WI on Monday :innocent0001:

Nice to hear from you again. Maybe this time we'll do it!!!!

Have been so good all week but just haven't had chance to update my food diary.:cool:

B - oatsosimple with skimmed milk (2.5)

L - Beef strip tortilla wrap (5), shape yoghurt (1), potato wedges (1.5)

D - Brown Rice (3), beef strips (2.5), fajita seasoning (0.5), Mullerlite (1.5), veg (0)

Snack - apple (0.5), 2 tesco rice cakes (1), WW cheese puffs (1)

Total 20.5

APs - 4 (30mins moderate jog, 15 mins intense)

hellooooooo missus :p

great to see you're back trying to lose that last wee bit.....good luck - and keep us posted !!!

Debz xx

hellooooooo missus :p

great to see you're back trying to lose that last wee bit.....good luck - and keep us posted !!!

Debz xx

Hello my favourite CD counsellor!!!

Here i am AGAIN!!!:eek: Slimming World just does not work for me - tried it all. Hope you well. Will get up to see you sometime. Enjoy your hols.

Luv ya!!!!:p

:)hi jaxie,

hope easter goes ok for you, i will be watching my points also, lost that other pound last week, so down 14.5 as of last tuesday.
away for the next 2 days, some people think i am going to bring my kitchen scales with me. ha ha.
its very good i must say.
catch u again next week
denise

Back