jaxmummy - lets do this ! day 1

jaxmummy

Silver Member
Well day one and just had my first shake (not as horrible as i thought) ive posted on a thread the reasons why ive started this so i thought if i post them here i can keep coming back to them.

1- ive tried every diet on this planet im sure and i just eat way too much lol. On slimming world i take free food to its limit and spend most of the day eating. On weight watchers especially the new plan, i spend all my points on eating crap, i have points and i must eat them

2- im fed up of people looking down their nose at me, am i a second class citizen because im fat ?

3- fed up of wearing the same clothes and certainly fed up of opening the wardbrobe, mmmmm which item of black clothing can i wear today? The black pants or the black pants?

4- fed up of being the fat friend, im married but just once i would like someone to try and chat me up on a very rare night out :D

5 - fed up of going nowhere, no clothes, look fat, get dressed in black, cry on the stairs and tell hubby to go on his own

Im just fed up !!! i want my life back, my life where i choose what to do and dont have to think what will i wear, will i fit in that chair if i sit down. I want to walk into a room a know people are looking at me because i look fab not looking at me coz im so much fatter than the last time i saw them !

So here goes day 1 - lets do this !

As said on the other thread... good luck hun. We are all here for you. Xxxx

Good luck
Humbug

Back