jaxmummy - lets do this ! day 1

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by jaxmummy, 13 February 2011 Social URL.

1. jaxmummy

jaxmummy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Well day one and just had my first shake (not as horrible as i thought) ive posted on a thread the reasons why ive started this so i thought if i post them here i can keep coming back to them.

1- ive tried every diet on this planet im sure and i just eat way too much lol. On slimming world i take free food to its limit and spend most of the day eating. On weight watchers especially the new plan, i spend all my points on eating crap, i have points and i must eat them

2- im fed up of people looking down their nose at me, am i a second class citizen because im fat ?

3- fed up of wearing the same clothes and certainly fed up of opening the wardbrobe, mmmmm which item of black clothing can i wear today? The black pants or the black pants?

4- fed up of being the fat friend, im married but just once i would like someone to try and chat me up on a very rare night out :D

5 - fed up of going nowhere, no clothes, look fat, get dressed in black, cry on the stairs and tell hubby to go on his own

Im just fed up !!! i want my life back, my life where i choose what to do and dont have to think what will i wear, will i fit in that chair if i sit down. I want to walk into a room a know people are looking at me because i look fab not looking at me coz im so much fatter than the last time i saw them !

So here goes day 1 - lets do this !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kes

Kes Gold Member

Start Weight:
    232lb
    Current Weight:
    179.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    52.2lb(22.5%)
    Diet:
    was on Slim Fast but changed to Slimming world and Xenical
    As said on the other thread... good luck hun. We are all here for you. Xxxx

4. lancsgirl

lancsgirl yummy mummy in the making

Start Weight:
    22st3lb
    Current Weight:
    22st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Good luck
    Humbug

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.