Jax's Diary

Well done Jax you deserve that loss. Just go and enjoy the Indian buffet and you can easily pull back next week to compensate. You need that treat

Good luck

M
Thanx aunty M, I did enjoy the Indian buffet :eek: but a little too much I fear! Old habits die hard and I stuffed myself stupid ... to the point I didnt sleep a wink for being so bloated :eek: Still very nice time was had! Hope you're doing okay!
hope you have a lovely time! next time i come down, i'll see if i can stay for another day and you and OH can go out one night and me and the kids can stay in and battle it out on the wii :D least i can do if you're housing me for the night :D

hope you're alright, love always,

Rach xxx :)
Hi Rach, Thanks but be careful what you say as we might just take you up on that offer. When are you coming down next btw?
ENJOY that indian buffet, hun! I intend to treat myself to a visit in a couple of weeks - why not?;)

AJ
Hi AJ, it was wonderful - enjoy yourself when you go!!!
Hi Jax - very very well done on the weight loss, you should be very proud.

Sorry to hear about your dad - it's not gall bladder is it? I had very similar symptoms a few years ago and that's what mine turned out to be x
Thanks Karen, I am very chuffed with myself but still have a long way to go so am careful not to get to confident LOL.

The latest on my dad is that it possibly is an infection in the gallbladder but the ultrasound came back negative for stones so they aren't sure.
Hi Jax

Congrats on losing 25% of your body weight ... that's huge ... oh I don't mean that's a huge amount of weight - I mean it's a huge achievment :D

Hope you enjoyed your blow out - as it's the first since Ocotober you really earned it!!

Have a great week

Twigs
xx
Thanks Twigs - hope you're having a good week too!
Bloomin marvellous results these last couple of weeks Jax - and even if you won't post any new pics, I will still post on your diary....not going to sulk too badly.

You must look really different though to when we saw you in Jan - it would just be nice to see the transformation in progress. We will need to have another meet up then to see you in person.

Think that enjoying the delights of the all you can eat buffet is the only option. You have been a total WW angel since october and one night won't destroy your hard work.

Must be nice to be 198lbs... xx
Thanks Rosie, its lovely being under 200lbs at last am desperately hoping to stay under at next WI. I'm not budging on the photo stance and if you're serious about seeing this transformation in progress as you call it then I think Leicester would be about half way and that is an awful long way for you to travel just to see a little less of me LOL!

Having a reasonable week dietwise - had a fab meal out on Sunday - desperately trying to claw back as many points as possible in the hope that any gain wont take me back over the 200 lb mark! Exercise is still out of the question as I'm hobbling round with my gammy foot :cry: although it is slowly improving so fingers crossed for the next few weeks.

Hope everyone is having a good week xxx

think its probably going to be Race for Life time as money really tight atm - but would defo be upto babysitting for you.. love your little monsters :)

give them big hugs from me please :D oh and really well done on being under 200lbs - fantastic work - so proud of you :D

:hide: Hi all just thought I'd pop in with a progress report. I am still lurking around and posting occasionally on other threads but am neglecting my own :eek:

Anyway, diet is still going well - have now lost 6 stone and have just fitted into a gorgeous pair of size 16 Next Jeans which even got a reaction from OH - not bad as there's been no reaction from him whatsoever since the start back in October - not even sure he noticed until this morning!

Hope everyone is doing well and those that do remember me will forgive me for going into lurk mode! :grouphugg: *Big hugs* xxx

well done on the size 16 jeans!! Thats brilliant!! You are doing so well!! Well done angel!!

really well done! you're smaller than me now :) looking forward to seeing you again soon! xxx

Thanks goodness you've resurrected this I just couldn't find it.

What a star loosing 6 stone since October you really have it this time and especially with all you have had to cope with recently. I am so proud of you and very grateful that you have continued to take time out and support me throughout.

Take care

M

Just read your diary.

What a fantastic loss! Well done! Like you I reach for food as a comfort and it's one of the hardest habits to break!

Brilliant!

Big hugs to you

:gen126:

Irene xx
Thanks Irene - not quite so much of me to hug these days :D:D:D
well done on the size 16 jeans!! Thats brilliant!! You are doing so well!! Well done angel!!
Thanks Jen, you're doing amazingly yourself - just think we've lost a whole person between us :eek:
really well done! you're smaller than me now :) looking forward to seeing you again soon! xxx
Cant wait - girls are counting off the days! When are you away on hols again?
Hiya jax.
Wow well done on them jeans and losing 6 stones :) thats a fabulous achievment,well done you xx
Thanks Fuzzy
Thanks goodness you've resurrected this I just couldn't find it.

What a star loosing 6 stone since October you really have it this time and especially with all you have had to cope with recently. I am so proud of you and very grateful that you have continued to take time out and support me throughout.

Take care

M
Thanks M, and we all support each other - that's what is going to get us all through and down to our target weights :D
Just read your diary.

What a fantastic loss! Well done! Like you I reach for food as a comfort and it's one of the hardest habits to break!

Brilliant!
Thanks - I still have moments of emotional madness and comfort eat but they aren't quite so damaging and are a lot less frequent these days!
Well done getting into those size 16 jeans - that is some achievement :)

A big thank you to you all - I can almost see the finishing line now and it's a great feeling! Still havent decided on a specific goal weight and will just stop when I feel happy with my size/shape. I honestly believe that I wouldnt have got this far without minis and all you wonderful people on here!

Still struggling with my foot injury a bit but think I've got to the point where I think if it hasnt got better by now it probably isnt going to ... so will leave it another week or so and then try running again, starting off gently in the hope that it doesnt all flare up again!

Thanks again for all your support. Take care and hope you're all having a good week xxx

OMG !!! 6 stone. Oh jac you have done s well. Well done girl. WOW. You star you. Really pleased for you love.

xx:)

Hi Jax

It's people like you that keep me going :4635: of size 16 jeans!

Twigs
xx
Thanks Twigs - keep at it and you'll get there in no time!
So pleased for you
Irene xx
Thanks Irene
OMG !!! 6 stone. Oh jac you have done s well. Well done girl. WOW. You star you. Really pleased for you love.

xx:)
Hi Tracy, how r u doing? Long time no hear - thought you'd disappeared. Hope you're doing well!

Hia Jax,

Just caught up with your diary and am adding my congratulations on reaching the very special 'size 16 in Next' stage!

It really is a milestone isn't it, Jax, because for the first time you will probably be feeling a 'normal' size. I know that it was when I reached this point recently I began to feel comfortable when going out and about. It is a great feeling, isn't it?

Although I have since moved to a size 14, I still think that reaching the magic 16s was particularly special.

Soon you will not be able to shop in 'outsize' type shops you know, and you will feel a frission of regret when you have to walk straight past them because they haven't got your size:D! Hehehe.

Fingers crossed you have a fab summer, Jax:).

AJ

Thanks AJ - just realised its your holiday real soon, if you havent gone already!

Hi Jax

Its great to see you around a lot more and see you dwindling away. You will soon shift anymore that you want to and be down in slimville.

Good luck

M

I was only thinking about you yesterday and now Rosie was too so you can see we're here for you. I hope you're OK but I do know you were busy with family things. I hope that hasn't taken a turn for the worse. Hope to see you back when you can and take care of you too

M

Back