Jax's Diary

awww no, thats awful about the credit card :( know how you feel about having a dented car... did i text you a pic across?

as for the "are-forz" - i needed ideas as to what to get them for xmas anyway.. so i'll happily sort those out for them as the present from me? xxx

Hi jax hope you have the nice relaxing weekend you are looking forward to;) x

Thanx all for your support but am afraid that I dont deserve it :sigh: Have had a nightmare few eating days :break_diet: totally broken the diet, yet again, and I can only hope and pray that come tomorrows WI I havent gained so much that I get an additional point to eat :cry::cry::cry: There's been no reason for it other than blooming stupidity and my head being in the wrong place :rolleyes:

Have decided to stop the diet - am finished til at least after christmas; as the harder I seem to try to stick to points, with my head being in the wrong place, the more likely I am to totally blow it points wise. This then leads to an "oh well, if I've blown it then I might as well blow it big time" and then I'm on a downhill spiral, gaining speed and points all the way. Am hoping that if I just eat what I want and when I want it'll be more balanced like in the summer when I just had six weeks off diet and managed to stay the same :rolleyes: Well I can hope cant I???

Will still pop in but just feel I've run the course with this diet at the moment - Am happy with what I've achieved since last October - near on seven stone gone and I want that seven stone to flipping well stay gone so going to stop, put the brake on and hopefully take the pressure off :):):)

good idea hun, totally agree with you that if you're struggling to stick with it, better to take a step back and just try and eat healthily! we can still hit the sales come january :) xxx

Hi Jax

Good for you - if you're heads not in the right place there's no point in punishing yourself :)

You've done soooooo well that when you're ready you know you can get back onto something that works for you!

Enjoy your break :)

Twigs
xx

Jax regardless of whether you've eaten 10 points or 100 you still deserve our support! Don't be silly! You seem to be approaching things very sensibly, I'm sure with the freedom to eat what you like (ie not pointing) then you'll manage to make good choices and maintain. Chin up!!! It's always harder in the winter - baggy clothes, lots of being indoors snuggled up, gloominess outside, Christmas treats. You'll get there in the end. 7 stone is a HUGE achievement! Remember that and don't be mean to yourself xx

Hi Jax

It defoo helps to take the pressure of when struggling - I have done exactly this at the mo & find although I am eating much higher pointed food I am eating less - if that makes sense ??

Yesterday I had Pizza Hut buffet - 4 slices pizza & 2 plates of salad but felt totally satisfied with that for the day apart from coffee

Today I had jkt pot & coleslaw for lunch with a slice of lemon sponge - all @ 12 - and only now @ 7 have I just had a king prawn curry ready meal - I realise I am probably going over points but hey - the last few days - weeks ? whilst "trying" to stick to my 20 points on WW I can easily double that per day by eating "ww" food in vast quantities.

Surely this way, although not ideal is better than keep feeling fliipn starvin & massivly going over points as opposed to feeling really full & satisfied & only going some over??

You will be fine - wierdly , when the pressure is off, things just seem to "fall" into place xx

yOU have done brilliantly anyhoo - you will be fine - take a break & good for you xx

:(But you're not going to stop posting are you? We'll miss you if you do:cry:

good idea hun, totally agree with you that if you're struggling to stick with it, better to take a step back and just try and eat healthily! we can still hit the sales come january :) xxx
Thanx angel, roll on the january sales :D
Hi Jax

Good for you - if you're heads not in the right place there's no point in punishing yourself :)

You've done soooooo well that when you're ready you know you can get back onto something that works for you!

Enjoy your break :)

Twigs
xx
Thanx Twigs :)
Jax regardless of whether you've eaten 10 points or 100 you still deserve our support! Don't be silly! You seem to be approaching things very sensibly, I'm sure with the freedom to eat what you like (ie not pointing) then you'll manage to make good choices and maintain. Chin up!!! It's always harder in the winter - baggy clothes, lots of being indoors snuggled up, gloominess outside, Christmas treats. You'll get there in the end. 7 stone is a HUGE achievement! Remember that and don't be mean to yourself xx
Thanx for the talking to - much appreciated :)
Hi Jax

It defoo helps to take the pressure of when struggling - I have done exactly this at the mo & find although I am eating much higher pointed food I am eating less - if that makes sense ??

Yesterday I had Pizza Hut buffet - 4 slices pizza & 2 plates of salad but felt totally satisfied with that for the day apart from coffee

Today I had jkt pot & coleslaw for lunch with a slice of lemon sponge - all @ 12 - and only now @ 7 have I just had a king prawn curry ready meal - I realise I am probably going over points but hey - the last few days - weeks ? whilst "trying" to stick to my 20 points on WW I can easily double that per day by eating "ww" food in vast quantities.

Surely this way, although not ideal is better than keep feeling fliipn starvin & massivly going over points as opposed to feeling really full & satisfied & only going some over??

You will be fine - wierdly , when the pressure is off, things just seem to "fall" into place xx

yOU have done brilliantly anyhoo - you will be fine - take a break & good for you xx
Thanx Fitz - seems to be working
:(But you're not going to stop posting are you? We'll miss you if you do:cry:
No Helen, you're not gonna get rid of me that easily :p

Well new plan seems to be working - ate "normally" yesterday - ended up having a school dinner; risotto, veg and tomato bread followed by chocolate sponge and custard. Then for tea had scrambled egg on toast - not had that or yonks - twas fab. Got to bedtime and thought OMG havent eaten ANY snacks all day!!! Not sure if it was the main meal at lunchtime or just the pressure lifted but hey ho, I dont care either way - it worked!!!

Today, got up late and had cereal for breakie, had half a bagette with tesco healthy living bacon and ketchup mid afternoon - twas lush! Tonight just had a mammoth curry - H/M quorn curry, H/M veg curry, H/M raita and couscous - all for 5 points!!! So today is looking good so far :D

WI was good too - had lost 2lbs :eek: Not sure how as was convinced I'd have put on big time. All in all lovely day :) Now just need Jedward to muck up big time tonight and all will be well in my world :rolleyes: What do people see in them???

Hey

Well done you - told ya - pressure off = result !!

Jedward ??? You tell me - they seem to be going further than any of us actually hoped :cry:

Hi Jax

Glad you got that assignment done and posted off. Its a big ask to do the OU plus diet plus work plus family so something needed to give a little and you seem to have done well with easing off the diet for now.

Hope you keep posting its been so good to have you back

M

Morning

Have a good sunday !! Whats on the menu today ?

i cant believe you had the curry again without me :'(

*well jealous*

can i push my injuries a bit further and tell a small fib that the only way i will ever get better is with a curry food parcel? :D (pleeeeeeeeease :D)

well done on managing better without the points :) x

Hey

Well done you - told ya - pressure off = result !!

Jedward ??? You tell me - they seem to be going further than any of us actually hoped :cry:
Fingers and toes crossed for tonight!!! Just wont seem right if yet another decent singer goes out before them again :mad:
Hi Jax

Glad you got that assignment done and posted off. Its a big ask to do the OU plus diet plus work plus family so something needed to give a little and you seem to have done well with easing off the diet for now.

Hope you keep posting its been so good to have you back

M
Thanx M, Dont worry I'll keep posting - you're not getting rid of me that easily :p
Morning

Have a good sunday !! Whats on the menu today ?
Quorn spag bol :D
i cant believe you had the curry again without me :'(

*well jealous*

can i push my injuries a bit further and tell a small fib that the only way i will ever get better is with a curry food parcel? :D (pleeeeeeeeease :D)

well done on managing better without the points :) x
LOL - you know I'd post it if I thought it would be edible by the time royal mail got it to you :rolleyes:

Had a lovely day, poodling around and doing not a lot of anything really. Bought a pair of furry slipper boots which keep my feet oasty toasty warm :D A necklace to go with my royal blue dress that I'm wearing for my christmas do - just need to find royal blue ear-rings and bracelet and then that's sorted. Made delish tea for tonight (quorn spag bol) and lamb casserole for tomorrow night already to go in slow cooker as my friend's coming round to do me and girls hair straight from school tomorrow :D Really dont need the child I support telling me yet again "Mrs L, you really need to get rid of the white stuff in your hair!" :eek: The joys of going grey when working with children who speak their mind!

Did actually add up my points yesterday in the end - 21 - so only a point over which is fab. Today has been another good day:
B - Cereal (3), skimmed milk (1)
L - Oat so simple (2)
D - Homemade quorn spag bol (6.5)

So seriously under points :confused::confused::confused: Seems like I've lifted the pressure a wee bit too much :p but hey ho am sure I'll find something to bump them up.

Is the absolute minimum 16 points in a day??? Just I have a couple of meals out later in the week and it would be good to save more for then rather than eat for the sake of eating.

Plan for tonight - Xfactor followed by lots of OU reading. Hope everyone else is having a great weekend xxx

Hey my dear. Hope you had a lovely weekend. Slippers and necklace sound lovely! Let's hope we have a good result in xfactor :D xxx

Well done on the 2lbs :) Eating what I wanted worked well for me until the pill made me munchy. It's great if you can do it because then you will maintain with ease once you get to goal!

Hi Jax...think your decision to relax things a bit diet-wise is a great one. You seem to be thinking more positively now which is good! Assuming you will be pleased with the X-Factor result last night!
Hope you are having a lovely day! xx

Hello hun i need some of those slipper boots my slippers just dont keep my feet that warm:(

Ha ha to the child you support saying you need to get rid of the white stuff in your hair at least it wasnt a bad case of dandruff!:D
I now have to have my hairdresser come every 7 weeks instead of the usual 10-12 cos i have far too much grey appearing..its shocking!
Middle age is a sad sad reality for me these days!:eek:
xx

Back