Jaydes back on sw :)

jayde1148

Gold Member
It feels so good to know I'm going back to class on Monday!

Since last April I've been quite poorly with my digestive system and gallstones and an inflamed gallbladder. It took months of tests and waiting I see consultants but I had my gallbladder removed a few weeks ago and I really feel better now im over the worst of the recovery ad I no longer have that horrible pain! Last year I so wanted to continue to lose but I felt awful and everything I ate made it worse it seemed - so focussing on dieting was impossible! But I'm ready to get fully back on plan and lose more weight. I would love to lose 6st this year :)

Sw helped me lose my initial weight and I love the plan. I struggled when I had got down about 5.5 stone and then last year was written off but I have not out back on all the weight back to 28st so I'm happy :) will post official weight once I get back to group. Not sure if I'm going to start afresh or keep previous weight from last year when I restarted, I think Ive probably maintained a stone off from that go? Not sure what will be mentally better as I'm not at the start of my journey and don't want to feel like that again!

Any buddies want to join in my journey are most welcome :)

Bring on Monday evening!!!

Well done on getting back on plan - I've done exactly the same and I feel so much better for it!

I too had gallbladder problems and had to have it out - SW is the perfect post-gall bladder diet - low in fat and high in unprocessed foods, so you should feel better.

I kept my original weight loss statistics, even though I managed to put 3stone back on in a year off from SW - I needed to remember that I've done it once, so I can do it again.

Good luck and enjoy your first group!

Thanks Spanx :) my gallbladder problems made me feel sooo ill it's the worst I have ever felt! I think I may keep my losses x

Been shipping today ready to get back on plan and have loads of yummy things.

Got .....

3 x butternut squash
1kg carrots
1kg sweet potatoes
5 baking potatoes
Bunch of spring onions
Punnet of mushrooms
Savoy cabbage
2x extra lean turkey mince
Bacon lardons
Mini roasting chicken

All for £13.50 in Aldi :)

Recipes this week are going to be

Low syn mackerel pâté
Turkey and aubergine curry
Chilli con carne
Roast chicken dinner

Gong to batch cook some chilli and a pasta sauce for some easy free meals.

Ready for class on Monday and raring to go :)

Hi Jayde, thought I'd pop in and say Hi - I'm going back to SW on Wednesday, so a fresh start for me too next week! xxxx

Great! Thanks for popping in :) I can't wait to get back to group :)

Went back to class and got the new pack, which is very pretty :)

Have made a butternut squash and chilli soup and a low syn smoked mackerel pâté ready for lunches and also got my chilli for tomorrow night so im ready to go!

Thanks hun :)

So food for today

B- activia 0% fat yoghurt on the run!
L- bns soup, 3x ryvita sesame (b) smoked mackerel pâté (4)
D- home made chilli with loads of superfree

Snacks - 3x babybel light (a) turkey breast, mini chedders (6.5)

Drinks - lots of water, 2x peppermint tea and a hot choc (4)

Feeling positive! I'm going for a perfect first week back and a bumper loss :)

Food sounds yummy hun, good luck (am sure you dont need it :)) for a great first week back xx

Hope you have a great first week back on plan - I'm sure you will :D xx

Sounds like you're well on your way to having a great first week!

How's your week been hun? Hope you have had a great one look forward to hearing how you have done xx

Thanks for popping in ladies :)

WI tomorrow and I've had a pretty good week. I've been suffering with my ibs so I hope that does not effect the scales and one day I did grab a sandwich on the run because I forgot my lunch. But over all I'm glad I'm back on plan and hoping for a perfect week this next week.

I need to look up if prunes are a hex and coconut oil as they are supposed to help ibs.

Hey hun! You can have either 150g prunes canned in juice, 80g semi-dried prunes or 150g prunes cooked as a B choice on EE :) xx

Hey hun! You can have either 150g prunes canned in juice, 80g semi-dried prunes or 150g prunes cooked as a B choice on EE :) xx

Great thanks for that! Saved me looking it up :)

Just about to pack my lunch for tomorrow, lots of lovely fruit and nice big pasta salad :)

Hi.
Good luck this week with your weigh in, you seem so positive which is a great way to be.
I had my gall bladder out last year and can sympathise with the pain. I was in agony a lot of the time and any little thing set it off. It was so painful before surgery. Luckily I've had no problems since.

Back