Jaydes Christmas challenge

jayde1148

Gold Member
Right I am declaring to all of you that I plan to lose 30lbs by Christmas which is about 2lbs a week and at my weight doable if I stay on track :) I will keep this updated with my losses each week and will be celebrating with a lovely Christmas outfit for parties :)

Good luck Jayde! 2lb per week is very achievable I'm sure you will do it :)

Thanks last year I never made it and this year I will ! X

Have made a Christmas tree poster and put it on the fridge and for every 2lbs I will stick on a glittery round bauble :)

That's an absolutely brilliant ideas.

Or u could put £1 away for every pound u lose and treat yourself to a fab new pair of shoes or a haircut etc. Nice treat for Xmas. Good luck

I'm gonna do both the poster and put away £1 I think! Looking forward to first wi on Monday of my challenge!

Hi Jayde,
Well done on setting yourself a challenge and being positive with getting there. I completed the summer challenge with a group on here and hit my 30 lbs target. I find these really helpful because it can be too easy to get side tracked - like I am today, I could eat for England (and possible Wales and half of Scotland!)
Can I join you on your quest to success for the Jaydes Christmas challenge? Maybe a buddying system might help on those days when motivation is needed...
Good luck for the start and think slim!
Minky xx

MinkyDinky said:
Hi Jayde,
Well done on setting yourself a challenge and being positive with getting there. I completed the summer challenge with a group on here and hit my 30 lbs target. I find these really helpful because it can be too easy to get side tracked - like I am today, I could eat for England (and possible Wales and half of Scotland!)
Can I join you on your quest to success for the Jaydes Christmas challenge? Maybe a buddying system might help on those days when motivation is needed...
Good luck for the start and think slim!
Minky xx

Of course minky! We can spur each other on! Good luck! How much do you want to lose by Xmas? X

I will join you in the 30lbs. I hope that its doable - I dont see why not? Done all my shopping on line today and stocked up on all my fruit and veg, and a colleague at work has given me some fresh courgettes from her garden so meal planning is on the go!
I weigh on a Saturday, weighed in this morning and lost 2lbs (and its a *week!) so current weight today is 17st 8lbs. Only 1 more to get my 3 stone. If/when I complete this challenge it would mean that I would have lost 5stone!
Have you got any tactical meals/plans for the challenge?
Love this! Thanks for letting me join in!
xx

Basically I plan to try and make sure I have plenty of speed foods and I am bulk making food and freezing it is portions so I have no excuse to cheat! I'm sure some weeks will be tough but I'm gonna just get on here and focus!

Well done on your amazing loss so far! X

I want to lose 28lb at least by xmas.
Just had my weigh in this morning, 2lb off 26 to go
weigh to go

Last edited:
I want in too :)

I want to lose 29.5lb (so 30 also) by the time santa comes. That wil mean 3 stone off from when i started until then.

I am going to make myself a little xmas tree this afternoon I think, what a fantastic idea :D

Welcome to my challenge! I'm on course for a loss tomorrow and can't wait!

Clairex - 30lbs (0lb lost, 30lb to go)
Mrsjoyt - 30lbs (0lb lost, 30lb to go)

I'll join you if that's ok.... I'd love to reach my target for Christmas eve, that would be the best present ever!

BeckyT -12lbs (0lb lost, 12lb to go)
Clairex - 30lbs (0lb lost, 30lb to go)
Mrsjoyt - 30lbs (0lb lost, 30lb to go)

I'll join too if its okay :D Id be happy with 14lbs by xmas but even happier with around the 30 mark!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back