Jaylou's diary~Much better now!

Oh god, where do I start - my house is upside down, I hate mess, it unsettles my little head.
The weather is yuk but we are going for a lovely walk tomorrow so hopefully after some fresh air I'll start to feel better.

A very healthy jacket spud with beans for dinner tonight, with a measured ounce of cheese starts me off on Actual Bank Holiday Weekend Effort.

Hmph. Actual Effort did not start. Actual CBA continued and I gained....
wait for it.....
A lot.

Grr. I will write everything down this week. I need to stop messing about, I really do. I need to plan plan plan.

So, new start. I want to lose at least 2lb this week.

Wednesday Green day

Breakfast - 28g DC really nutty muesli with 100g Yeo valley organic vanilla yoghurt (1 syn) and blueberries

Lunch - 3 egg omelette with onion and purple sprouting brocolli. 14g cheese (3 syns) and salad

Dinner - Mixed bean chilli with boiled rice. 28g cheese (A) side salad

A - milk B - 4 ryvita with 2 laughing cow (2)

Syns - twix (small) 8

Last edited:
Hellooooooooo

Oooooo, a holiday looming - luverly!

I think this horrible, grotty, chilly one minute, sunny the next, warm the next, raining the next weather doesn't help with staying on ANY plan!

Are you off anywhere nice? xx

Hi Sue,
We are going to Spain (ash cloud permitting.....) really looking forward to some sunshine and relaxation, it's been a manic time lately!

Thursday - Another green day!

Breakfast - 28g muesli (B) with FF activia yoghurt and blueberries

Pear

Lunch - left over bean chilli and rice. Apple

Dinner - leek and pea risotto with parmesan (A) and salad

A - milk B - 4 ryvita (with cottage cheese)

Syns - 3 rich tea (6)

Last edited:
Quick update
Friday EE

Breakfast - 28g muesli with FF activia yoghurt and blueberries

Lunch - jacket potato with roasted veg and salad. Apple and pear.

Dinner - home made beef burgers with bacon and cheese (6) salad and roast butternut squash

A - milk

Hola! Just checking in. Been AWOL, so thought I'd buck my ideas up and come back and at least attempt to be good :)

Have you been on hols yet? Hope it was fab! Catch up soon

x

Hola my friend! Yep been and not long got back. Guess what...... no weight gain! Whoopeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I've not been on much, the diary has not been updated as I found it wasn't doing me much good but now I need to be super good for my next holiday so I'm going to start writing down again for the next few weeks.

Here goes for today....

Wednesday Green

Breakfast - superfree goodness - half a melon, blueberries and FF yoghurt

Lunch - jacket spud and beans. banana

Dinner - pasta with chicken (B) tinned cherry toms, roasted courgette, pepper and onion. 1tbsp parmesan (1.5 syns)

A - milk B - tbc

Welcome back - you were missed! Great news about not putting on any weight during your holiday.

Thanks Meli!

I'm really pleased I didn't gain, I was careful but just indulged a little each day. It felt good not to come back all blobby like I usually do!

Today is another GREEN day

Breakfast - a banana. I know, but I was dashing out of the door early and didn't want anything more.

Lunch - scrambled eggs and tomatoes on 2 small toast (B). FF yoghurt and blueberries

Dinner - Spanish omelette and baked beans with salad. Cheese (A)

A - milk B - a wholemeal pitta (not the official one but I'm attributing my B choice to it even though it's naughty!)

I also had extra cheese and some crisps. Boo. :(

Last edited:
Congratulations on not gaining whilst on holiday! That took massive determination, but the result was so worth it! You must be delighted, and are an example to us all!!!

I think it was down to quite a lot of exercise Roz, we walked an awful lot each day, probably at least 5 miles - nice and steady but still exercise!
I'm struggling this week to be honest, it's hard to get back to normal eating. My meals are okay but I'm finding I'm not very satisfied with what I'm eating - I want bread with my meals and croissants for breakfast!

Oh well, if I'm a bit on track it's better than not at all. Here's to a good weekend.

Friday EE

Breakfast - 28g muesli with FF yoghurt and blueberries

Lunch -

Dinner - Chicken Korma (from the new curry book) with boiled rice.

A - milk

Eggs are fab Allie! I love them (when not in a cake!). In total yesterday I had 4.5 eggs - 3 between my daughter and I for lunch and 3 in my Spanish omelette. Eggs rule.

Holiday was super, I love the sun and it's great that we have it here this week too. Roll on the next holiday!

Eggs do indeed rule!!! :)

Seriously impressed with your hols effort. I am sure walking will have helped.

x

Boo - I may not have gained on hols but I did this week. I'm thoroughly fed up with it all at the moment which is not like me. I just want to eat rubbish all the time, I want sweets, cake, bread, cheese and stodge. I had lunch for work ready the other day, yet I went to Tesco and bought 2 sandwiches - how bad is that. I feel really crappy right now.
Ah, it's not like me to moan and I know all the answers. I need a really really good week this week. I have my food ready for today and I need to stick with it.

Breakfast - blueberries and strawberries with FF greek yoghurt

Lunch - Roasted pepper cous cous (from the mag) it's lovely! A banana

Dinner - Scrambled egg, mushrooms, tomatoes and baked beans on toast (2 small bread B choice)

For supper I will have my other B choice of ryvita with an A choice of cheese on top.

I'm off to sulk.

Maybe it's close to * week that you are getting these cravings? You have a good menu on today, so hope you can stick with it. I find that having the 0% Total Yogurt with a Skinny Cow Indulgent Hot Chocolate fills me up, so may be good for the sweet cravings and only 2 syns. Good luck with sticking to plan :)

oh Jaylou you sound down in the dumps - sending you a huge bear hug xxxx ((HUGS)) any better? xxx

Ah Ellebear, that's better. Thanks chick.
I am fed up, no idea why. I'm actually going out for a pizza tonight, I cba to cook a thing. I am having this pizza and then that's it. I'm doing success express for the rest of the week!

Right then, here goes nothing....!!

Breakfast - strawberries, banana and FF greek yoghurt

Lunch - changed to M&S orzo salad (1.5 syns) absolutely gorgeous!!

Dinner - Scrambled eggs, tinned tomatoes, new potatoes and mushrooms. Toast (B)

A - milk B - Hi fi bar

Syns - 2 rich tea (4)

Turned into a green day but with lots of free food. Going to have some melon and strawbs for supper. Lovely.

Last edited:
Here's to a lovely on track SW weekend....

Friday EE (with tons of Superfree food)

Breakfast - a huge bowl of melon, strawbs and blueberries

Lunch - mushroom omelette with a big salad. Cherries. Banana.

Dinner - Chicken dhansak (from the curry heaven book - it should be lamb but I want chicken!) with boiled rice.

A - milk B -

syns - cheese on omelette (6)

Last edited:
Back