Jaylou's diary~Much better now!

The spring veg fritatta was absolutely fantastic. I made it with 10 eggs as my pan is so big and used a whole block of low fat mozarella (4 A choices worth). We had a portion each hot which was great and OH had it cold for lunch. It was lovely.
I can't wait to make it again, especially when asparagus is plentiful and a bit cheaper than the early british stuff.

Friday 16th - Green again!!!

Breakfast - 2 fried eggs, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes with 2 small toast (B)

Lunch - home made broad bean soup (bag of frozen broad beans, onion, celery, thyme, stock) whizzed up and served with a blob of FF fromage frais. Looks lovely, I've just made it!!

Dinner - roasted vegetables (aubergine, courgette, peppers, red onion, bns) with tinned cherry tomatoes and pasta. Cheese (A)

A - milk B - tbc

Syns - some cheesey flatbread, will work synnage out before I eat it!

Last edited:
Oh dearie me, not been on here since Friday.... I don't always get on over the weekend and then work has been busy so not much time.
Food's not been fab, naughty birthday food and sweets galore.
A gain tonight??
It's not going so well at the moment, thinking I may need an SE week to sort me out. I want to get back under my target for my holiday in a month's time. Maybe next week.....

Right. Let's have a good week this week. I have told myself that all I have except Friday night will be 100% on plan and accounted for. Oh yes indeedy.

Today, Wednesday, is a RED day

Breakfast - banana. Tropical fruit salad and 28g muesli (B)

Lunch - Roast gammon, green beans and salad. Fruit salad.

Dinner - Turkey cooked in tinned tomatoes with peppers, red onion, carrot, swede and paprika. Served with roasted squash and rocket.

A - milk B - Hifi bar

Syns - 200g rhubarb cooked with sweetener (1/2) Cereal bar (6)

What a good day :D

Last edited:
Hope so Lou!

Thursday Extra Easy

Breakfast - 2 bacon, 2 eggs, baked beans, mushrooms and tomatoes

Lunch - Green veg frittata (make with eggs, asparagus, onion, pepper, peas and kale) with salad

Dinner - cottage pie with cabbage and carrots. Mixed berries.

A - milk B - 4 ryvita (with crab sticks and tomatoes)

Syns - 1 yorkshire pud (3) 3 rich tea (6)

Last edited:
Friday - Flexi!!

Breakfast - 28g muesli (B) with cherry mullerlight. Melon.

Lunch - chicken breast with a big salad of mixed leaves and tomatoes. Banana.

Dinner - and this is where the flexi comes in.... out for a 3 course gourmet slap up meal tonight. Set menu, no way of being good (unless I turn down the bread roll!)

Wit woo! Enjoy the slap-up dinner. Personally, I'd say eat the bread...EAT THE BREAD! lol! x

I will do!! And all gain blame will rest squarely on my advisor's shoulders. Of course, any gain will solely be down to the bread!!

Well it's been a few days since I've been on here. The food was fantastic on Friday night, very indulgent!

I've been on plan, despite being upside down with house renovation! It's been pretty tough but lots of daily trips to Tesco for supplies has helped.

Hoping for a loss of anything tonight, even with Friday's meal out.

Flippin heck, it's now Friday and there's been no food diary all week. I've not been everso good really - my house is upside down and I am struggling to do good meals. I had white bread last night, big slices, with utterly butterly - it was lush but oh so bad.

I need to turn things around this weekend so I don't have a gain. I've not had much fruit and veg, things have been egg and bean based with bread (easy to cook with minimal facilities!) but I'm going to do a chicken casserole for tomorrow with lots of veggies packed into it.

I'm a bit grumpy at the moment. Bah. Oh well, I have a holiday to look forward to in a few weeks thank goodness.

Have a lovely bank holiday weekend all :)

Boo! Why the grumps, dear girl?!
Defnitely focus on the holiday, on last week's fabby result and the long weekend ahead...starting tonight! Woo!
Think positive.

x

Back