Jaylou's diary~Much better now!

Hi Jay, how good are you refusing an Indian takeaway????????? Would you send me some of your willpower please? Glad you had a good weekend chick, fingers crossed for WI, have a good day xx

Tuesday rolls round once again!! Not hopeful of a loss and not deserving either! I really must have a better week next week, we have NOTHING on this weekend (thank goodness) so if I plan lots of lovely yummy meals then I should be okay.

Tuesday 13th

Breakfast - bacon, eggs, beans, 2 small toast (B)

Lunch - probably not much, just had that big brekkie! a couple of scan bran and cottage cheese I should think!

Dinner - jacket potato, ham, beans and cheese (A).

Will try not to have a Tuesday night treat!!

Thank you ladies. I can't rep either of you until I spread it around a bit, and I do try to but obviously not enough!!!! xxx

Good luck! Let us know how you get on. Am sure it will be fiiiine! :D

Actual Effort (TM) Starts TODAY!!

Right, that's it, no more messing about playing at this game. I'm adopting Hellie's trademarked Actual Effort plan this week :D
I stayed the same last night, small mercy me thinks! Anyway, this is it guys - a GOOD week is required. I'm going for it.....

Wednesday 14th Red

Breakfast - Scrambled eggs and tinned tomatoes on 2 small toast (B)

Pear

Lunch - Ham and cottage cheese salad pear

Dinner - Chunky bolognaise (mince, carrot, pepper, onion, garlic, tinned toms, beef stock) with a big salad and some broccoli. 2 tbsp parmesan (3 syns)

A - milk A - cheese (supper)
B - toast B - ryvita (supper)

Syns - 11 liquorice allsorts (11) parmesan (3)

Weekly syns 14
100% day

Last edited:
Hey Hun, good going on the sts.

As Weemo said we all need a good week this week. I'm dreading WI on Friday as I can't stop eating and am currently drawn to things like pastries and stodge. I need to get it under control!!!!

Not having such a good day today, not food wise, but I feel like poo and not sure what I want to eat. However, yesterday was 100% and I want today to be the same. Actual Effort (TM) continues even with a cold :-(

Thursday 15th - Mix 2 Max

Breakfast - 2 toast (B) and LF spread (2.5syns) - I even weighed out 10g of spread, I've never ever done this when I've had "butter"!!

Lunch bit of left over bolognaise and handful of salad Red

Dinner Jacket potato and beans with cheese. little bit of ham (3) coleslaw (3) cheese (A) Green

A - milk B - toast
A - cheese B - 4 ryvita (with cottage cheese)

Syns - Rich tea biccie (2) total today 10.5

Weekly syns - 24.5

Last edited:
Sorry you're feeling pants *hugs*
At least you're trying to eat, which is a good thing. Keep your energy up, as my mother would say! Impressed with the continuation of Actual Effort (TM).

Day 3 of Actual Effort (TM)!

Feeling chipper again today (well better than yesterday anyway!). Managed to stay on plan yesterday which is good as when I feel rubbish I want to eat rubbish :D Feeling good about this week, I just need to focus over the weekend and carry on with Actual Effort - it should work!

Friday 16th October Red

Breakfast 2 fried eggs, ham and cherry tomatoes on 2 small toast (B)

Lunch grilled chicken breast with rocket and coleslaw (4)

Dinner - chicken curry made with spices, tinned tomatoes, carrot, pepper, onion and natural yoghurt. Served with some cauliflower.

A - milk A - cheese
B - toast B - ryvita

Syns - coleslaw 4 poppadom 2 revels 8.5 (total 14.5)

Weekly Syns - 39

Last edited:
Hey Hun...glad to read that you are feeling a little better today and well done for sticking to Actual Effort (TM) plan!!
You should see a loss this week.

xxxx

Thanks girls. xx

Saturday 17th Green

B - 2 poached eggs on 2 small toast (B)

L - Jacket potato,beans and small side salad (at garden centre - resisted cake!)

D - leek and pea risotto with rocket. Parmesan (A)

A - milk B - bread
A - parmesan B - ryvita

Syns - one humbug 2 club biscuit 6 2 rich tea 5 (12)

Last edited:
Sunday 18th EE

Breakfast - bacon, eggs, mushrooms, toast (B)

Lunch - slow roast lamb, swede, carrots, broccoli, potatoes

Supper - lentil & veg curry (small bowl)

A - milk B - toast

Syns - one small slice of birthday cake (not mine! so yummy) - oops, had another small piece later on. Oh well, it's the only day I've gone slightly over my syns.

Shattered tonight, had a shower and in my pj's already. Sitting and chilling, that's it for the weekend now! xx

Last edited:
Monday Monday, so good to me! The weekend is over all tooooo quickly and the working week begins again.

Monday 19th Green

Breakfast - porridge & scan (B)

Lunch - lentil and veg curry (parsnips, carrots, potatoes, swede). 2 pears

Dinner - Eggs, chips and tinned tomatoes

A - milk B - Bread

Syns - will try not to have any due to cake overload yesterday......
Had a fruit club (6)

Last edited:
Thank you Mary, fingers crossed, I feel good this week - less "blobby".

Tuesday 20th October

Breakfast - porridge and scan (B)

Lunch - cottage cheese and ryvita (B) pear and 3 plums

Dinner - Jacket potato with beans, cheese (A) and bacon (4 syns)

Back