Jaylou's diary~Much better now!

Glad that you have rediscovered your Actual Effort (tm) Hun!! It would be a huge shame to waste everything that you have done.
I love the sound of that lamb and barley casserole...must try that one myself.
xxx

Well I loved the lamb and barley casserole but OH and DD picked the meat and veg out. Pearl barley must be an aquired taste :-( I know it's not my cooking which they didn't like, just the actual meal but it does upset me when people don't eat my food. *sob* but on the plus side, at least no-one will fight me for the left overs!

So today's food...

Thursday 18th Green

Breakfast 2 poached eggs, 2 small toast (B) rocket and sliced tomato

Lunch Vegetable dahl (onion, carrot, cauli, peas, red lentils). Activia FF yoghurt.

Dinner Leek and pea risotto with an A choice of parmesan. Green salad.

A - milk B - tbc (probably ryvita?)

Syns - 3 or 4 lemsip, depending on how well they work today!

Hello lovely! Hope you don't mind me taking a peek at your food diary, but while it's quiet at work I thought I'd read through some diaries to get some inspiration and to help me get back on track! I'm going to start a Dumpling food diary myself xxx

Thanks Claire. I hoping for a little pound off this week but I'm out this weekend so we shall see.

Friday Extra Easy

Breakfast 2 tesco light choices sausages (2) 2 eggs, tinned tomatoes and mushrooms.

Lunch not sure I'll need much. I have a big bowl of tropical fruit salad in the fridge which I'll have with a yoghurt over it.

Dinner So looking forward to this....

Shami lamb kebabs with Indian spiced potatoes and spiced carrot. Tomato and onion salad and cucumber raita.

A - milk B - tbc

I'll dig the recipes out when I get home later.

Busy weekend as ever so no diary written. Food was okay though!

Monday 22nd - EE

Breakfast - sachet oatsosimple with water

Lunch - vegetable dahl. yoghurt and banana

Dinner - jacket spud with coronation chicken (2) and a big salad

Hi Jay!

How you finding this week? I just had a cheeky go on the scales and it said that I have lost 1.5! hehe I know i can't really go by that but I am excited, especially as my food hasn't been perfect this week!

xxxxxx

It's been okay this week. I've resisted mucho temptation over the weekend so really hope for a pound on Tuesday. We shall see.....!

Tired today. I'm always tired! I wish I was one of these people for whom healthy eating and being lighter makes them have boundless energy :sigh:

Keeping today's food neutral as dinner is at MIL's tonight and no idea what we are having ;)

Breakfast - summerfruits and FF vanilla yoghurt

Lunch - 2 boiled eggs and a big bowl of mixed salad. Bag of physalis.

Dinner - tbc.....

I stayed the same. Bit disappointed but these things happen don't they!
Dinner was good, jacket potato and spicy baked beans (no extras - eg beans or salad but never mind!) followed by forest fruits and creme fraiche (the full fat type - I think she meant to get fromage frais bless her!!).

So, the start of a super success express week for me. I must shift a couple of pounds for my Easter break as we are away.

Wednesday 24th SE

Breakfast Summerfruit berries and activia FF yoghurt

banana

Lunch a gorgeous omelette made with 3 eggs (superfree on SE!) mushrooms, onion and cherry tomatoes. 1tbsp parmesan (1.5) and beans (1/3) and a handful of rocket.

Dinner - roasted sea bass (1/3) with courgette and carrot. Roasted bns, carrots and peppers and some lovely British sparrowgrass - yum!

A - milk A - cheese
B - Hi fi bar B - 2 small bread

Syns - another hifi bar (6) and some butter on my bread

Last edited:
I stayed the same. Bit disappointed but these things happen don't they!
Dinner was good, jacket potato and spicy baked beans (no extras - eg beans or salad but never mind!) followed by forest fruits and creme fraiche (the full fat type - I think she meant to get fromage frais bless her!!).

So, the start of a super success express week for me. I must shift a couple of pounds for my Easter break as we are away.

Wednesday 24th SE

Breakfast Summerfruit berries and activia FF yoghurt

banana

Lunch 2 scrambled eggs, tinned tomatoes, beans (1/3) and mushrooms. 2 small toast (B)

Dinner - roasted sea bass (1/3) roasted peppers, onion, carrot and butternut squash and some rocket.

A - milk A - tbc
B - bread B - tbc

Syns -

At least its not a gain hun! And from your previous weeks of doing Success Express you shall lose lots of weight next week! xxxxxx

Another Success Express day....

Breakfast - berries and FF activia yoghurt

banana

Lunch - 3 scrambled eggs and mushrooms on 2 small toast (B)

Dinner - Roast pork (1/3) with carrots, mashed swede, broccoli and green beans.
Apple sauce (syns tbc)

A - milk B - cheese
B - 2 small bread B - Ryvita

Syns - Nature valley trail mix bar thingy (yummy!) 6

Last edited:
Who knows what today will bring.....

I'm out for the day today with the girlies. Started with 2 weetabix and 2 coffees to keep me going and have a banana in my bag for mid morning munchies.

Other than that, no plans other than have a good day and eat healthily :)

Have a good weekend everyone.

Who knows what today will bring.....

I'm out for the day today with the girlies. Started with 2 weetabix and 2 coffees to keep me going and have a banana in my bag for mid morning munchies.

Other than that, no plans other than have a good day and eat healthily :)

Have a good weekend everyone.

Same to you hun xxx

Back