Jayne33's Sole Source Diary

Jayne33

Fighting for My Health
Well, here I go again! Never thought I'd do this diet again, but got to the point where I have to and I'm feeling very ready for it. Can't exercise the weight off as I'm recovering from ankle injury - 2 breaks (repaired with plate and 6 pins), dislocation and ruptured tendon (surgically repaired) - which I sustained begining of May in a step aerobics class :rolleyes: Am going to Egypt in October, and no way would I be comfortable or happy at the weight I am. Soooo, aiming for 4 stone off between now and then. Any more a bonus, any less, not acceptable.

Am day 2 now. Day 1 (Mon) went easily enough, but think it probably should for first day lol. Am so looking forward to getting into ketosis and knowing I'm burning off all this yucky fat! :)

x

way to go Jayne! Day 1 done and dusted!

Good luck hun!

xx

Thanks Jools - cute avatar :) Good luck with your 2 stone loss for the wedding doo :)

Day 2 almost done. Got one pack left, but don't think I've drank enough water as feeling hungry and tempted. Won't give in, as going to go and glug lots of sparkly water and then have food pack in a couple of hours. In the middle of putting a colour through my hair at the moment anyhow, so that and being on computer will keep me occupied for time being :)

Gosh, it's such a relief not to have to think about food for a bit and not feel guilty about how much I've overeaten, yet again! Feeling very self righteous at the moment :D

x

You keep that self righteouness feeling in your mind Jayne!

You are doing really well hun!

xx

Thanks Jools :)

Started back doing some weights, sit ups, etc. yesterday and today. Can't do any cardio at the moment as my ankle is still so stiff and sore from the breaks, surgery, etc. but decided I can start toning again and was surprised as to how much of a sweat I did burn up just doing this. I used to exercise (step aerobics, circuit training, gym) at least 5 times a week before breaking my ankle, so it is good to get back to doing something again. I miss it soooo much :( Not the same doing it at home either. I enjoy the motivation of a class, but I am determined and needs must. I will get back to all that again early next year probably. Hopefully start swimming in September.

Have decided to weigh today (day 6) instead of tomorrow because I will be starting proper with Cambridge counsellor tomorrow evening and using her scales thereafter. Have just been using up old leftover packs this past week. Do have another week of them, but limited in variety and don't want to risk gettinb bored. Also want bars and water flavours, but know I must do a week first on the plan officially before having these and the thought of going another 2 weeks without was just to much lol.

Anyhow, I've lost 6lb in 6 days, which I'm thrilled with considering I've been so imobile and period is also looming.

x

Back