Jayne33's Weight Watchers Diary

Jayne

My advice to you is to go to your weigh in asap. If you leave it another week its another week for temptation!

And don't avoid us !!! LOL!!

xx

hi jayne,you should of def come on and asked for some help.I struggle constantly mate so know exactly how you feel.You will prob feel better after youve been weighed cause you will know the damage and you can move on.
Good luck chickxx

Thanks all. You're all right of course and it's the advice I would give myself too, but well, I'm not always so good at taking good advice :rolleyes: So, didn't go, but stayed in and chomped my way through a tonne of choc instead :eek: :break_diet:

Today however is a new day and start of a new week (diet wise). I've been super good and counting my points, walked the dog and going to step aerobics later. No matter what the week brings - good or bad - I'm going to face the scales Tuesday!

x

im sorry jayne,i have had 2 awful days.I feel well depressed.I feel that people get fed up with me as not many people seem to answer my thredx

Paula - Awww hun, I'll go find your thread in a sec ((hugs))

Thanks everyone for thinking of me.

Food deamons have really got hold of me at the moment and am not counting and eating lots of things I shouldn't :break_diet:

Definitely, definitely going to weigh on Tuesday though as think it's the only way I'm going to get back on track. I need the shock of the scales!

x

Still been munching, but definitely going to weigh in tonight! Will report back later.

x

Jayne well done for getting yourself back into gear to go to the meeting. It will be a new start for you hunni!

XX

I know, I know, I'm hopeless! Despite meaning to get weighed last Tuesday, when it came to it, I didn't go :sigh: So, have basically missed 3 weigh in's and been munching for 4 weeks. Not weighed at home and was definitely expecting the worst, so nearly fell off the scales when I was told I'd lost 1lb! Well happy though :D

Think all the exercise I do at gym and daily dog walking has compensated for all the chocolate I've eaten! Will try and do my best this week and get a good loss. Only need 1lb to get my first half stone off - better late than never! lol.

x

Gosh, not been on here in such a long time. Hi to anyone that remembers me :)

The whole weight loss thing went totally down the pan when my depression got hold of me again. About 6 weeks ago I started to try and fight out of it again and started back on the diet and the exercise. However, the very first day I went back to it I fell in my step aerobics class and broke my ankle in 2 places, dislocated it and ruptured the tendon :( Have had one break repaired with a plate and 6 pins and the tendon surgically repaired also. My other ankle also got sprained and the tendon pulled. Anyhow, that was 6 weeks today, with surgery being 5 weeks ago. Was in hospital for 10 days in total. Am back to hospital next Wed and hoping to either go into a weight bearing plaster or come out of it totally. Will all depend on what X-rays show at time I think.

So with exercise being pretty much non existent, other than lugging about my mass on crutches lol, and eating way to much I've no idea what my weight is, but it sure as heck has gone up :(

Stocked up on all the good food couple of days ago and been doing well eating healthily since, but not exactly been counting points. Just hoping to maintain now if anything until I can get back to some sort of mobility and burn up some calories, etc. Really, really miss the gym and my exercise classes. Step was a real passion for me - have done it since I was 19 - but don't think I will ever do it again, not only because my ankle will be to weak (I had it operated on from a break when I was younger too), but because mentally, the thought of getting on that step and risking doing this again is just beyond me.

Anyhooooow, sorry for coming back with all my woes lol. Just wanted to updated and say hi :)

Love
Jayne x

Hi Jayne,

Im fairly new here but just wanted to say hi! You sound like youve been through the wars! Make sure to get yourself well first and the rest will fall into place.

Well, here I am again! Hello to anyone who remembers me - prob no one! lol. Thought I'd continue with this diary as it saves me repeating history ;)

Have now pretty much gained all of the weight I'd lost in the past and upon weigh in yesterday I was 19 stone and 3/4 lb :sigh: New Year and all that, so going to have another bash at the old weight loss. Managed to get back to the gym in August, and have kept that up, but still have food deamons! Am reading Paul McKenna at the moment and going to have a listen to his CD tomorrow. Have also bought some Lipobind. Hoping that these 2 things combined with working hard at the gym and eating right will do the trick.

I have been seriously considering a gastric band, and would have it done tomorrow if I could afford it, but can't, so it's the old fashioned way for the time being.

Health wise I'm now doing pretty good, and am going back to work on Thursday after 15 months on the sick - very scarey! Am sure it will all just be initial nerves though and after a couple of weeks I'll feel like I've never been off.

Wishing everyone lots of luck with their weight loss, and Happy New Year. May it be happy, healthy (and a bit wealthy) for us all :)

x

x

Welcome back and let's hope 2009 is your year to complete your weight loss journey

Good luck - look forward to hearing how well you are doing.

Rosie xx

welcome back :) i'm sure now the new year is here you will be motivated and get some of that weight shifted :)

good luck with going back to work - like you said you'll feel like you're at home in no time!

Back