Jayne33's Weight Watchers Diary

It's not bad is it for those eggs? Considering some of the Weight Watchers desserts are 3.5 points anyway. That chocolate and raspberry one is stunning! I am a big creme egg fan though, so am particularly happy about this find :D Must make sure I only buy them individually though and not get tempted on 3 for 2's or the like. If there were 3 here, I'd probably eat 3 :rolleyes:

Well done Jools on your loss also :) I held 1.5 lb in a water bottle today and realised just how much it was in reality, so am quite pleased with that now :)

Went out for lunch today with some friends and had steak and baked potatoe, yum! Have guessed the steak at 8 points (8oz rump), but not sure if this is enough. Not sure how it was cooked, but it didn't seem oily and was very lean. Any fat I cut away. Does this points value sound about right?

x

Im not great with guessing meat points Jayne, but that sounds fine to me!!

well done on your loss!! thats excellent! - when you put it in that perspective (about the water) its fabulous - I really must remind myself of that on weigh days!!

Also thanks for the creme egg tip!! I didnt know that!! thats really good - and I find they would reeeeaaaallllly sort out any chocolate craving as they are quite heavy!! yum yum!

Went out for lunch today with some friends and had steak and baked potatoe, yum! Have guessed the steak at 8 points (8oz rump), but not sure if this is enough. Not sure how it was cooked, but it didn't seem oily and was very lean. Any fat I cut away. Does this points value sound about right?

x

An 8oz rump steak in the EO guide is 13.5 points:(

Ooops! lol. Never thought it would be so high. Oh well, done now. Live and learn :) Will try and recoup some points tomorrow with extra exercise!

Ta for the info.

x

wot a bummer about the steak, but hey its eaten now, nothing you can do about it, exercize sounds like a good option (not that you'd catch me doing it hehe)
xx

Well, I think it's fair to say yesterday was a total disaster on the food front! Ended up stuffing my face with rubbish yesterday evening and did write it all down, but not pointed it all out yet. Probably came to about 60 or 70 points for the day though! OMG, how bad is that! :eek:

Pulled myself together today and been really good with food. Still have 10 points left.

Didn't make it to an exercise class though as not feeling to good and have had a headache all afternoon. Will try and do something tomorrow, but if not, have a step class Sunday evening. Not been walking the dog as much either as weather been so lousy :rolleyes:

No doubt all of this will impact on my weigh in next Tuesday, but hopefully if I can stick to my points between now and then, I'll get some sort of loss.

x

Re the steak. Was just looking on Weight Watchers esource and a 10oz rump steak (I had an 8oz one) Brewers Fayre MEAL is 14.5 points, so I think that points value in the EO guide is for a meal and not for just the steak. Could be wrong though. Will check with WW leader when I go for weigh in on Tuesday.

x

Paula - I don't think it is that high really. Probably depends on what it's cooked in. If you point out a piece of raw steak to cook at home it comes to around 5.5 points.

Discovered Ben & Jerry's cherry chocolate garcia and strawberry shortcake (or maybe cheesecake) low fat frozen yoghurt recently. Only 2.5 points for 100g, which is a decent sized serving and it tastes wonderful! :) Just like ice cream :)

Got weighed tonight and must've done something right this week as lost 2lb :D Over the moon with that as didn't expect it with my couple of days of excessive points.

Had a killer exercise session on Sunday, so think that must've helped and took dog for an hour and a half walk this afternoon. Going to step aerobics tomorrow evening.

Bought the kitchen scales and starter pack at WW tonight so going to go and have a read through all of that in a sec. We also got a booklet on yummy desserts to make at home. Having an extremely sweet tooth, I'm looking forward to making some of the recepies.

x

Great 2lb loss hun.... well done you!!!!!

I tell you what I absolutely loved when I did WW was the WW mint choc chip dessert.... think it was about 3.5 points and was sooooo yummy (this is, of course, if you like minty things .... which I do!!!)...

As you know I'm gonna be 'eating' from tomorrow too which I can't wait.... like you said proper food so hopefully.... sorry... definately... not picking on 'naughty' high cal stuff.....

Here's to a good week for us both..... my we'll be so slim by Dec in 'the Bay'.... btw any chance you could come to the BHam meet in April??? Be great to finally meet you????

Love

Mich - Would've loved to come to Birmingham, but am saving all the pennies at the moment to go to Egypt in October. Booked, but not yet paid! We'll definitely meet up in December though :)
Enjoy your guilt free food! :) x

Paula - Thanks hun :)

x

Doing good thanks Paula :) Although will admit to a gigantic chocolate and pork pie :rolleyes::sigh: blip on diet last night, but did convert it all into WW points to try and scramble some back over the coming week. Been super good today and off to the gym in half hour ;) Also took dog for hour and a half walk yesterday, so hopefully this will help off set the damage.

Hope all's okay with you. Will catch up with everyone's news over the weekend :)

x

Didn't update last week as gained 3.5 lb! :eek: Now I know I had that blip, but blimey it wasn't bad enough to gain that much. Anyow, lost 5 lb this week, but equally I haven't been that good to have lost that much. Overall it only means I've lost 1.5 lb in past 2 weeks, and a total of 5 lb altogether in January, which is a bit rubbish really, but I must be kind to myself. I am doing a mighty battle with depression and had my anti d's doubled a few weeks ago, so know these don't exactly help with weight loss.

Am going to try my best this week as would so love to get my first silver 7 at next Tuesday's weigh in :)

x

Hello :)

Oh, I've been naughty, naughty with food :sigh: Didn't weigh last Tuesday as went to the theatre and consequently scoffed all week as knew I wouldn't weigh, with the plan to get back on for this past week. Of course, that didn't happen with it being half term and out and about all the time with the boys, so now the scoffing has run into a second week as well :( I may drag my butt to get weighed tomorrow evening, as no idea of damage (not weighed at home), or may leave it another week and try and be good in between! It may not be to bad as I've been relatively active.

Frustrating really when I go off track like this. Don't know why I do it, as when I follow WW properly, I'm not hungry and it feels like constant eating if I eat the right foods. Plus I can indulge in my sweet tooth and still stay within my points allowance. I do a fair bit of exercise each week, so can earn extra points easily for chocolate lol. Will try hard again this week.

Been avoiding this site, and shouldn't really as it's a good place to get motivated again! :)

x

Back