Jayne's journey

Well got the job my new life is beginning! Weight loss, new car happy days.

Well got the job my new life is beginning! Weight loss, new car happy days.

Oh wow! That's brilliant news, well done!
:happy096:
So happy for you x

Well week 4 and another 5lb off. :talk017: Cannot believe how fast the weight is dropping off. Heard this week that new job is changing to full time which is what I wanted. My sister is probably gonna get married next year and I will be a bridesmaid. :love047:

brilliant weight loss well done and congrats on new job and being a bridesmaid your doing so well :):)x

I was just sitting here thinking of weight loss and I have my graduation ceremony coming up in July so was hoping to have at least lost another 3 stone by then. I know black is slimming but I would like to shift more weight off as lots of photos gonna be taken. I didn't go to my nursing degree ceremony but I am definately going to my midwifery one!

Well done, you're doing great! Congrats on the job and your Sister's wedding too. So much to look forward to for you! xx

Thanx Guys. Its day 33 (week 5) Doing ok have been craving some food but determined not to crumble been 100%. I feel if I muck about it will take longer and I will be wasting my money. I am very focused but fortunately have alot of incentives. This forum help no end as we are all in the same position. Jayne x

Weighed one day later but lost 7lb :D so well pleased!

Well I have lost 3lb this last 6 days :D also TOTM so I am happy with that. That is 3 stone exactly in 6 weeks! Bought part of my graduation outfit that is 2 sizes too small. I should get into it by 20th July :D

Day 47 week 7 doing really well still 100% nearly caved this week for a boiled egg of all things I know I can have this if on SS+ but didn't want to open the floodgates. First an egg then what. Think my TOTM made me hungrier than normal but I have resisted weight loss looks like is gonna be a good one. (according to my scales) :D

Good job resisting temptation. Good luck with your weight in. I seem to stay the same when it is totm and then for a few days after before the scales start moving again. It is very frustrating especially when I have stayed on plan.

Well 7th weigh in and another 6lbs shed. Thats 3 stone 6lbs in total :D.
Been to a Royal wedding street party and had my shake and water. Was dying to have a burger but again resisted.

Reasons for doing CD

Well I thought I would jot down the reasons I am losing weight. I bet they are not to different to why some of you are doing this. I think if I put them on here I can read them they will motivate me to carry on.
1) I would like to find my soul mate :love:(this has a doube edged sword however because if a man is genuine he would love me however I look. BUT you have to love yourself to be loved and like this I don't! The bubbly fat girl is a show to hide my lack of confidence and self esteem).
:candledinner:
2) I would love children :family2: particularly after step number 1 is achieved :D and before I get too old. I am sure my weight was affecting my fertility and this should help. (my job makes me soooo broody but it is so special helping others bring new life into the world).
3) I would like to walk into a room and be stared at for being stunning not fat. :p
4) To be healthy and active.
:whacky068:
5) To be able to go anywhere and not worry about will I fit in the chair, aeroplane seat, rollercoaster, back seat of 3 door car, through the gap between chairs in a restaurant. :eek:
6) Be able to go clothes shopping and not worry about the style or size and hiding arms, belly, legs and bum etc.
7) To wear high heel shoes all night and for my feet not to hurt.
:dooney:
8) For my legs not to rub when wearing a skirt and talc being my number one friend.
9) To be able to be active in work and not feel exhausted.
10) To have the confidence to do things sporty, silly or different. :bliss:
11) To show everyone who said I couldn't do it that I have. :D
12) To go on holiday and wear a bikini.
:character00180:
Well that is enough for now I will post more when I think of them I will leave you now with my :rainbow: post.
Jayne x

Hello you!!! Just caught up with ya diary you are doing amazing (just thought I would pop along and have a nosey) having a look at your reasons they sound good to me!! I might do that!! Don't give in I did now I am back restarting on day 2
Keep up the amazing work you are doing how much more would you like to lose coz over 3 stone is amazing in such a short time you really are an inspiration
Luv Sharon xxxx

Thanks Sharon, Good week so far the first 4 weeks seemed endles and a day felt like a week. Now they are flying. Did have 1 boiled egg on Saturday as I really felt like food but it is ok to have that within SS + so I tried it. Hoping to have lost 4.5 stone in total (next BMI level also) by week 12. Which will be my add a meal week and a planned weekend away (Hen do) off plan this will be a challenge coming back on CD getting in ketosis. I have told my CDC to pester me if I don't return. She replied with "I know where you live!" Which is good cos I need that pushing at times. Hopefully my eating will be controlled and its the alcohol that will be naughty :D.

Well 8th weigh in and another 5lb down thats 3 stone 11 lbs well impressed. Hopefully will reach 4 stone by next week. :D

flab fighter said:
Well 8th weigh in and another 5lb down thats 3 stone 11 lbs well impressed. Hopefully will reach 4 stone by next week. :D

Omg amazing just awesome huni whoohooooo what a milestone :D have great week xxx

Well day 58 and 100%. Went back to do an agency shift where I used to work and loads of people asking about CD and my weight loss which was nice. Even gave my CDC number to a few people I should claim commission :D Well I have trip to London on Thurs (overnight)to see a show and stay in hotel. So will have to weigh on Sat this week will have to pop into CDC and buy another days worth of packs (forgot to tell her what am I like). New car will be here Wed hopefully (diesel will be cheaper). Been plotting my weight on the wii fit plus nice when it tells me off for losing weight too fast :D Got five weeks before my planned "Pause" hope I can cope with coming out of ketosis/hunger/cravings and sensible food choices. Everyone is teling me to stop then and do SW. I want to continue till August and then swap. The thing is I don't look as heavy as I am which may come across as a good thing but when I tell people my weight loss they think I am going too far.

I know how that feels about weight etc when I tell people hoe much I want to lose they think I am mad!!! I think it is because I am tall and I have to say I weigh this and they say "oh" lol where you work and are you student midwife or trained now???? Have great week lovely and keep it going ya doing amazing xxx

Back