Jayne's journey

Well been off forum for a while. I have had 9 planned days off CD for my graduation, birthday and a wedding evening. It co-insided with my annual leave so I decided to come off and enjoy. Before that as you can see by my plateau in weight loss I was getting fed up and I felt SW was calling. I know however that SW weight loss will now not be fast enough for me and I will get disappointed with it and myself. To be honest I stuffed my face with all the wrong foods on my week off plus two boozy nights. I have got alot of cravings out of my system and couldn't wait to jump back on CD. I was thinking the weight loss, how I am feeling, the compliments and the choices of clothes I now have is much better feeling than the way food made me feel. I have gained 11lbs but already after 2 days I have dropped 4lbs :D. I am determined to get at least another 3 stone off before I look at SW again. Jayne x

I am back

Well I lost the plot. :cry:Needed food had enough of not eating. I behaved for three weeks and did SW of a kind of fashion. Maintained my weight. Last two weeks I have eaten rubbish. So in five weeks off I had put 11lbs on. :mad: Which is not too bad. I have been back on since Thursday so its my 4th day back on. I am now ketotic and not hungry thankfully. I was kind of glad to go back on and not think of food. :D I have to shift the rest of this weight. I have loads of clothes to get into plus my uniform.

hi, ff

I've just read your thread from beginning to end and it's so inspiring to me. i hope you can recapture the joy you were feeling before you had your breaks. this works so well for you!

I CAN do it this time

Hi everyone. Well this has got to be the last attempt to do cambridge. This is my 4th try and I just cant seem to get past a week. I look in the mirror and I really hate what I see.

Im getting married in March and I really want to wow everyone especially my partner, who loves me what ever size I am.

I have tried to lose weight so many times and its like im telling myself I cant do it before I even start. Its as if I hide behind my flab when really I just want to be like everyone else. I have read so many posts on how well you guys are doing and how quickly you see the results.

SO im meeting my cd lady tomorrow and hopefully I will be starting Thurs.

Wish me luck!

3rd restart (Kinda planned)

Good luck wills.
Well I have had 8 weeks off maintained for a while but then ate pure junk. Gained 1 stone 3lbs. I expected that but will get it off. I am bridesmaid for my sister next year so have that as an incentive. The plan is weight off grow my hair longer. I am doing 4 products as I nearly fainted in work when doing 3 products. As I wasn't getting my ss+ meal in. Doing long days 07.30-21.30. I weigh tomorrow so lets hope a chunk of weight disappears :D. Jayne x

Well first week of restart and I have surprisingly lost a stone in a week. Absolutely landed. I think 4 products a day works better for me.

Well done also. Tougher week this week have stuck to it but struggled. I have to do this! 4 products have helped weighing tom a day early hope it is a loss.

Weighed a day early bit of a blip yesterday. 2lbs lost today. Glad it is coming off.

Wow well done you! Fantastic results. Just keep your head down and push steadily on until you get there! Good luck x

Well after a long hiatus and a weight gain I didn't want I am back on track. My sister gets married in June and the bridesmaid dress that I do not fit into at the moment is my incentive. Plus I have been off work with sciatica, and after less physical activity and comfort eating I really need to lose weight. It will help my back and my confidence. So restarted Feb 11th and a week later 13 lbs down Yey :D on 4 products a day. Discovered peppermint tea which is a nice change from water. Hope I reach my goal. Jayne x

Last edited:
Well weigh day tomorrow done well this week. Going to watch the rugby at a friends tomorrow also, nachos and snack available :-( I will take a supply of CD products and some chicken. Coke zero will also come with me I think. She said she will make them all spicy so I wouldn't like them anyway :D.

Did well weigh in 5lbs lost :D not tempted by nachos and chilli resisted :D Wales beat England in the Rugby and got the triple crown :D:D:D

4lb lost today did mainly SS+ didn't cave while mum in hospital as my sister had chocolate and cooked breakfast. I resisted glad mum now home and on the mend. Got bridesmaid dress on a hanger and hoping I will be paying a dress maker to take it in. (not fitting at the moment) :D

Well struggled yesterday had no food in the house for SS+ meal. I nearly opened the nearest tin of food not worthy of opening. I didn't thankfully, shopping today for my mum, then the food was calling to me from the shelves. I nearly bought a stodgy ready meal and was going to switch to another plan that involves food. I resisted the bridesmaid dress on the wardrobe door is helping.

Good week 8lbs lost 2st 2lbs in a month. Had a planned break today just a meal out and back on with a vengence. Feel worse for eating and keep thinking was it worth it but I had a fab time.

Well weigh day tomorrow hope my planned meal hasn't put a spanner in the works too much.

Well 2lb off not too bad as had a meal and TOTM. Hoping for a good loss next week. Feeling loads better already. Busy day watching rugby at a friends, then shopping and then cinema.

Back