Jayne's Slimdown journey to Xmas

JCH_WK72

Life Begins...
Hi everyone, well I've managed to survive week 1 of the Slim and Save plan and was so thrilled to lose 11lbs the first week. I have to say though I've found this weekend very hard. I've been thinking about my next pack and counting the hours down to when I can eat again. Hopefully this is just head hunger and boredom, alhtough I've been quite busy this weekend so not sure why I've been this way. When I'm at work I have no problem sticking to it, infact I have to remember to eat, so it must just be the weekends messing with my head and also watching the family eat normal food and cooking for them is enough to test the will power.

Does anyone else find the weekends are a challenge? Hopefully I will get used to it once I get past week 2 and beyond :)

Hey and well done on ur loss that's a great loss!!!

I find weekends much much harder!

I think ur mind plays hunger tricks on u definatly :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Your doing great hun

I think a lot of ta find weekends hard i know I do!! I find keeping busy and well stocked on coke zero helps me tonnes.

Keep up the ace work Xx

Weekends are hardest for me, probably because I associate them with like film night with the kids and we tend to have friends over and have dinner and nibbles so yeh weekends are a test but you'll be fine if you just remember why your doing it hun.

11lbs is amazing well done xxx

Thanks all, its comforting to know its not just me :) Is coke zero ok to have in small quantities then Rebekah? I've heard mixed reviews about 'zero' drinks, but maybe something fizzy would help those hunger pangs. Could do with an occasional change to plain water to be honest.

I couldn't do s&s without coke zero and diet cream soda lol there fine to have just don't have too much :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I've got some Coke zero and Dr Pepper Zero and feeling so much better about sticking to this now. I only have a can a day, sometimes not every day, so I'm sure this will be ok. It really kills the hunger pangs and tides me over to the next meal. I have struggled a little this week and so I've decided to have 3 packs and the protein meal which I've found much better and still managed to lose 3lbs, which I'm happy with. Has anyone else felt better moving to 3 packs and a protein meal?

Back