Jazz's Jerky Journey to Thinner Peace

I must admit I do set aside a full day for it and try and get as much done as possible. It's knackering though!!! Do get about 5/6 different meals cooked and portioned though :) and all that internal roasting must do some good (I hope ;)) kitchen is like a bakehouse - so hot!

well done on the loss

psp i need to start batch cooking on my late shifts x x x x

Take it easy and don't knacker yourself out :) Got four done yesterday and my feet were sore!

aww bless you love im going with mum and dad today taking them xmas shopping lolol should be fun x x x

Hi Jazz!

How are things?

Hi Jazz!

I find you then you vanish. ;)

Sorry, sorry! :) Going on yet another overnight stay messed with my mojo. There wasn't much I could eat at the hotel - mass catered meals involving much bread and pasta. So after two days of existing on not particularly nice ham and potato salad I was pretty hungry and ate the contents of my wheat free cupboard when I got home. I followed that up by decorating the living room all weekend and though the exercise was undoubtedly good for me (I now hurt in some very odd places!) the virtuousness of the activity caused me to conveniently forget I was supposed to be following SW and led me down the path of chocolatey heaven.

What was I thinking? Oh well. I haven't been too awful and the situation is retrievable. Possibly not this side of Christmas though. I've got my first Christmas dinner next Tuesday and it's my birthday in a fortnight. Plus I've already purchased my party dress in a size 22 (it's a little loose, but maybe that's a good thing). I have a feeling the best I can achieve right now is damage control.

On an early train this morning which'll get into London at 7.30. The train's full and standing (as the chirpy train staff member said cheerily). Fortunately I have a seat next to a sleeping someone with a baseball cap pulled down over their eyes. Urgh. A week off would be soooo nice. :sigh: :)

Hope you're all doing ok xx

And double urghhh, the guy sitting opposite me has now started tucking in to his breakfast - which appears to be last night's dinner leftovers and smells (rather disgustingly) of bbq sauce .

I think I'm going to heave...

bqq sauce i hate the smell of it x x x x

Good catch up - sorry your job make sticking to your plan so challenging.

Impressed with your home decorating mojo!

Hey hun I have just reastarted SW too, am on week 1 I am TRYING to get used to batch cooking. xxxx

Hope you're having a better day today hun xxx Well done for your choices whilst away xxx

bqq sauce i hate the smell of it x x x x

Yes, not something that's a favourite of mine at any time of day, let alone before sunrise!

Good catch up - sorry your job make sticking to your plan so challenging.

Impressed with your home decorating mojo!

Work's got in the way for years, sigh. I guess that's why doing Cambridge worked so well for me in the past. But I'm doing too much to even consider doing a VLCD right now, plus my innards might never forgive me. I think I may have done them irreparable harm as it is. ;)

I was stunned by the appearance of my home decorating mojo. :eek: I had no idea it was about to appear. But we now have a living room that *looks* like a living room. We even have curtains now (only lived there for 14 years, LOL). Kate's DIY skills leave a little to be desired but we managed to get a curtain pole attached to the wall in the end... :D

Hey hun I have just reastarted SW too, am on week 1 I am TRYING to get used to batch cooking. xxxx

I need a bigger freezer really. Our current one came with the house and is tiddly. We're hoping to get a new kitchen next year - my OH retired in August and got a lump sum with her NHS pension - so we have the money, just no time to go and start looking at units, work tops and door handles! There's a bit of me that isn't really fussed, so long as it's new, but apparently that's not playing the game properly. Not sure how I'm ever going to fit it in though...

Hope you're having a better day today hun xxx Well done for your choices whilst away xxx

Thank you x x Just a pity my choices since coming back have been terrible! :)

LOL @ train journey - I love BBQ sauce but not for brekkie :eek:

Hope the rest of your week flies by x

It was grim. I wasn't kidding when I said I might heave - it was a close run thing. I had to cover my nose with my scarf, LOL.

The week's going pretty fast but then they always do these days. I lurch from one knackering week to another! Wonder what it's like to have a quiet life? :)

Hope you're all doing well - I'll try to get around diaries soon xxx

hi love
wow you got a busy week going on love bless you but least your home is coming together x x x x

Morning Jazz!

Doing DIY together is the fastest way to ruin a relationship.

I saw an awesome kitchen in Homebase. You can go select everything on a Sunday and K can project manage. ;)

Oh we got a new kitchen last year :) our kitchen is tiny though. I have got hubby to put a second freezer in the garage!

Hope you are having a good weekend hun?

xxx

Back