500 Calories Jazzy1's new JUDD diet/WOE

Jazzy1

Hi everyone. I recently (9 months ago) gave birth to my second child. (my oldest is turning 2 in Feb) But, let me back up. When I met my husband 12 years ago, I was a good weight.
Over our dating, I gained weight and used Herbal Magic. Then we got married. Over 11 years, my eating habits got the best of me. (I partially blame him) Then I got pregnant back to back.
Since giving birth at the end of March, I have lost 52lbs. I still want to lose another 40lbs. DH is no longer a bad influence as he has gastric bypass.
I began JUDD 2 days ago, and today I am down 2lbs!!!
Needless to say I am thrilled.
I was looking at different ways of eating and was tossed between HCG diet and JUDD. I ordered HCG before finding out about JUDD and my stuff is in the mail. I might just stay on JUDD for the rest of the month and see how it works out for me.

Im excited about losing weight and getting to know people.
Thx:)

Weighed in today after a down day and up .4 lbs. I was really good too (under 500 calories) so not sure why the up. Any advice?

Hi Jazzy1 well done on all that weight loss. Don,t worry about little gains as it could be anything. I only weigh after a down day and have seen me put on 3lbs and thought why? but it all works out over the week. I have been following Judd since September and have lost 21lbs and my bodyshape has changed quite dramatically compared to other diets. If you find the increases difficult to deal with I would suggest not weighing so often but I have found that I only weigh myself after a down day never on an up day and as long as my weight is reducing on a monthly basis then I am happy. Keep with it it does work.

Just wanted to stop by and say hi and welcome to JUDDD :D

Oh the scales will bounce all over the place with this plan. So many people see it if they weigh more than once per week. But as above, it does even out over the week/month. I lost just over 17 lb in my first 12 weeks and I lost every time I weighed in (weekly weigher) apart from one time and I think it was due to TOTM starting 2 days prior.

This is really a great plan. I recommend it to anyone who tells me they want to lose weight.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back