Attack jazzyjam

Hi welcome, the best tip really is to look around the site. There are tonnes of recipes and loads of different advise on different things.

My personal save all is to make a menu plan for the week. Sometimes things change, but for the most part it helps keep me on track, day by day.

Hey Jazzyjam!! welcome to Dukan and the MM forum.

tips to follow:
1. Drink your fluids, dont get dehydrated
2. Eat lots of protein
3. Plan you meals for the week, takes the guess work out of meal planning
4. Exercise everyday 20 mins walking/housework etc. Take you measurements and compare as you lose weight.
5. read the Dukan book, often!!
6. I weigh twice a week, some weigh every day, if it messes with your head try not to do it, it can be addictive.
7. Read the recipe thread for inspiration, copy and paste favorite recipes into a file so you have them to hand.
8. Make a diary and keep a food diary which you can post on here, its always good to look back on.
9. Read the stories of the people who have got to their goal some stories are amazingly inspirational!!
10. Ask lots of questions, somebody will always sign post you to where you need to be, the girls on here give wonderful advice and support.

After a few weeks in the kitchen youll be giving Delia a run for her money!!

Good luck. Cx

top tip visit the dukan site to calculate your true weight and attack/cruise/conso phase durations

also prepare, ensure you've got your oatbran stash ready :)

best of luck jazzy x

Back