Jelliebabe - Battle of the Bulge - Round 2!

NO Cant take any time off - got another fertility appointment on the 31st and they wont do anything more until I'm approx BMI of 32 so 14st 10lb would be nice and nearly there. buggeration. Will have to see what the damage is tomorrow on the scales and go from there. Wonder if I CAN get another 9lbs off before then? I'm certainly going to try dagnamit!

Drink loads and LOADS and I bet you will be ok.... I once went for a meal one Friday night and I thought ( convinced myself ) ah well, it's ruined now, you might as well eat what you like for the weekend....

When I told my CDC she was like 'nooooooo' if you drink loads one slip up shouldn't have too much of an effect.....

I bet yo will get to your goal b the 31st, or at least be very close..... Xxx

HIYA! I'm back - had the weekend off - Damnable chocolate buttons - they paved the road to hell.

I am back in the room now though and have to do a good solid couple of weeks with no interruption. Hope to get at least a stone off. Here goes nothing! :D

Ooh yum - I'd kill for some right now haha !!

A weekend off is good once in a while, I'm glad you feel better and back on it - you will do like Tony the Tiger - GRREEAAATTT !!!!!!

Ahhhhhh found u been wondering if u had a new diary, will read in a bit!! How u doing hunni?

Just checking in to say hi jellie

Xxx

Good Morning everybody!

I'm sat here wondering why I'm hungry - I've not had brekkie yet that's why! STUPID! Sat here dreaming of food and I need to have a shake DOH! I have a devil on my shoulder and he says that I can do this without not eating. I can keep it to just a small salad at lunch and perhaps stick to the shakes at other times - BAD DEVIL I silence you with a choc tetra. Wicked sinner. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR :mad:

Well I've had a sad day today. My Uncle died this morning. My Mum rang at about 2.30 and told me. She was upset so that upset me etc etc etc. So I left work and spent the afternoon with her. We were both fine I think that it was just a bit of a shock. He was 80, not ill, just felt a little off yesterday so had a lie in today. Got up, sat down for his brekkie with a fag and a cuppa and my aunt heard him drop his cup of tea.... and that as they say was that. I think if we could all choose then that is how I certainly would want to go. At home and quickly. Anyway, he would always tell me I was fat and when was I going to loose weight, and where are the babies - somehow I preferred this to others who would pussyfoot around it. It was said from love. I shall do this and stop making excuses. Life is too short.

So sorry to hear you sad news jellie

Much love to you xx

Jellie I am so sorry to hear your very sad news. My thoughts are with you and your family at this really sad time. This reiterates the thoughts that have been going through my head all day; I've put my life on hold whilst I've been making excuses for not losing weight. Thank you for reminding me that life is too short and we should live it to the fullest.xxx

Ahh hun i am so sorry to hear about your uncle big hugs to u and your family! You are so right as well i always prefer people to speak openly rather than be polite about it! Sometimes things need to be said! Keep at it and do this for your uncle who i am sure was proud of you no matter what!!!

Sorry for your loss thoughts are with you and your family =( Very true you never know when your last day will be so its important to cherish and make the most of every single day x

Hey ladies well Im still about I've just been sooooooo busy at work and out that I've only had time to read. Not much to say. Not really been following it but not really been off entirely. I've been a bit hit and miss with meals altogether... I tend to have brekkie about 10.30 but I've been too rushed I've been missing it and then goi.g for a salad at lunch. Then a chili for dinner (or other s&s meal) I'm still a bit down on the scales so that's a plus. Anyway going to be good tomorrow and get a nice long walk in! Ciao Bellas

Hey hunni glad your ok and still at a loss, struggled here too but back on from today! Lets crack on and do this hey! Have a fab weekend and hope your not so busy so u can relax!!!

Hey guys! Had an off plan weekend but was controlled and made super good choices. Only one carb pound on so not too bad. Back on track 100% from yesterday. So one day down and another 8 until my appointment.... much strictness....

Had the worst nights sleep just tossed and turned... got a massively important meeting happening at work today. Going in early to make sure its all set up, clean etc etc etc! Chat later x

Driving home tonight - "DANGER DANGER" my head says "You're in on your own tonight"

"You'll be fine, just eat your S&S cottage pie like plannedd"

"You could have something though...."

"NO No you cant - you know you cant"

"A steak perhaps - You do go past ASDA, Tesco AND the Co-op"

"NOOOOOOOO stop it - you're going straight home, no diversions, do not pass go and do not collect £200"

"BUT"

"BUT nothing - Go on mini mins and watch TV and DO YOUR IRONING YOU LAZY MARE"

So here I am..... told off by myself.... It IS only 5.30 though.... :(

Driving home tonight - "DANGER DANGER" my head says "You're in on your own tonight"

"You'll be fine, just eat your S&S cottage pie like plannedd"

"You could have something though...."

"NO No you cant - you know you cant"

"A steak perhaps - You do go past ASDA, Tesco AND the Co-op"

"NOOOOOOOO stop it - you're going straight home, no diversions, do not pass go and do not collect £200"

"BUT"

"BUT nothing - Go on mini mins and watch TV and DO YOUR IRONING YOU LAZY MARE"

So here I am..... told off by myself.... It IS only 5.30 though.... :(

I actually just lol'd at that post. That's exactly the conversation myself and my inner skinny girl have all the time ;)

Just think how many days it is to your appointment and stay focused... You can defo tick this mini goal off :)

xx

Back