Jelliebabe - Battle of the Bulge - Round 2!

Jelliebabe

Gold Member
Hi guys

Thought I'd start a new diary for round 2. Started on Monday and the scales are saying minus 12lbs already!

I'm kind of doing a mix between Cambridge and slim n save so I'm weighing in at home.

I lost about three stones from Jan-April - then I've faffed, been on holiday and gained a bit Oops. Anyway I have another appointment at the fertility clinic at the end of this month and I'd ideally like to loose another stone. So that will be my mini goal to start with!

Hope to get some inspiration and support from all of you lovely ladies along the way!

Chat soon X

Well had an okay day... felt hungry! Felt like cheating. I didnt drink much today and I think that's why. Told my inner demon to shut up! It was my brothers graduation today so I didn't want to need to pee in the ceremony lol. Ho hum will have a good day tomorrow. I seem to find the weekends not tooooooo bad. Fingers crossed. I'd usually be quite a way down a bottle of wine by now! OH had to work tomorrow so we need an early night. So I'm in bed already. Just as well cos im still thinking of food! Pleased I haven't caved but glad I'm going to sleep now so I definately won't!

Night all x

Hiya jellie, well done on gettin through the first few days, its does seem that returners like us usually struggle with the first day ( as the 'there always tomorrow' monster creeps into our heads and talks us into cheating !!) seems like you have battered him though :) great losses so far !!!! Woooooooop :D

Glad you have had a good day, and don't worry about the water - after all.......

Tomorrow is another day .... Xx

I know every time you start again it seems harder. When I started in Jan, ill admit that was my second go and my loss in the first week was about 5 pounds which I was a bit disappointed with. The first time I broke my consultants record and I lost 16. Well I wasn't expecting masses in light of that but as of this morning I've lost an entire stone..... since Monday.... I know I'm gob smacked! Still two days left in the week as well..... I know after this is going to be slower but Yay! 15.12

Onwards and downwards.... yawn going to stay in bed a bit with a coffee and my book. Then housework then walk into town (3 miles) and cinema! Could walk back too!

Have a good day ladies. X

Woo- hooooo !!!!! Well done chick !!! That's amazing :)

Enjoy your lie in :D

That is fantastic and well done for walking to the cinema and back - that does seem to help, I have been taking my dogs on so many walks I think they're going to start hiding!

Okay folks, one week in today. You'll need to sit down for this one.... I lost 17lbs. I know... I did check, yes it was the same time of day, I was wearing the same nighty, hadn't had anything to eat/drink and had just been to the loo! Exactly the same conditions as I always weigh in with.... OH-EM-GEEEEEEEE! Is it possible or am I having some out of body hallucination? Answers on a postcard.

Stay sat down, My husband and I went for a run (okay a walk/run) yesterday evening... <<<FAINTS>>> voluntarily, without running club (Wednesday) or bribes of treats or anything. Only did a route of 2.7 miles but HEY! I'm well on target to be a decent weight before my appt at the clinic at the end of the month... WOWEE.

Okay I'll stop crowing now TEE HEE :D

(You can bring yourselves round from the shock now! LOL)

Hope you're all having a good day too X

wow thats soooo good! You have lost loads in just one week. I wish my losses were like that. I thought I was doing well until I saw this lol, well done x

Wowzers jellie !!!! Well done to you :D bet you feel so happy :) you've worked hard and you deserve it :)

Keep at the exercise too - m truly in awe of you, I feel weak just walking round tesco :/

You are amazing !! Xx

Thanks everybod. I must admit I was carrying quite a bit of water (puffy ankles) before starting so some of it will be this. But still chuffed to bits. Means I'm that much closer and it really does spur me on. Another full day under the belt. Just got in from choir, sipping a chamomile tea and then off to bed!

Night all X

Grrrrrrrrr annoyed - left my food at home today. Not a real apocalypse as I have two choc tetra's in my desk drawer for just such an occasion, but I want something different for lunch. I usually have a choc tetra for brekkie and a bar at lunch... GAAAAAAAAAHHHHH. having sneaky thoughts of "a salad wont hurt!" but then there are carbs at the salad bar and dressings and crunchy bacon bits and lovlieness.... I have a headache and I would quite like to have a small weep. Cmon <<<<kicking myself up the Rs>>>> buck up JB. Water and lovely choc milkshake Mmmmmmmm

You've come this far jellie, dont do it.....

Enjoy your choccy shakes and think about being a toothpick at Christmas :) xx

Gawd - Ive had a really hard day. I found a bar in my desk drawer which cheered me up at the time, but soon after was flagging again. I guess i'm tired and fed up. maybe its pmt. just want to EEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT! Went for a fast walk/run. ran (downhill) nearly all the way home so that was just under a mile. Just about my best yet! :D had dinner when I got in and had some extra veg but am still starving. think I'll go to bed in a mo with my book. thank god there's no snacks in the house... :( See you all tomorrow X

Poor jellie, hope you feel ok tomorrow darling !!!

Have a nice sleep and tomorrow is a new day and you'll feel better, I'm sure xxxx

You were right Star - I feel SOOOOOOOO much better today. I've replaced the shake in my drawer and added a selection of bars! I seem to be another 3lbs down on the scales today and I'm wearing an outfit that I havent worn since I was this weigh in about April/May - its a bit daring but has been pronounced HOT! YAY.

Being tired really doesn't help with anything at all does it :)

I've had my first shake and powered through nearly 2 litres of water already :D

Running club tonight so ONWARDS AND DOWNWARDS - have a good day everybod X

Glad you feel better Hun, it's funny isn't it, how some days you feel ok, then some days you feel rubbish, sometimes I wake up in a great mood, and by lunchtime I'm a beast.... It's worth it in the end tho eh... Xx

I've been so good today really positive all day long! soooooo different to yesterday. Been to running club and managed twice round the track straight off! I've only managed that once before! I kept pushing myself and kept myself going by thinking "I will be a toothpick by christmas! I will be a toothpick by Christmas!" LOL Had some extra protien with my dinner though as I was starved. Thats okay though with the exercise! :D

Woooop there it is jellie, glad you've had a good day - hope I can catch some of your positivity tomorrow - been a beast all day haha!!

Have a good evening Hun :) xx

Shi tbags and ball works. Ate choc this morning (small buttons of good dark choc) this has disintegrated into a sandwich and "salad" (read potato, and beans and onion bits and dressing etc) for lunch then had more of the free chocolate (it IS chocolate week after all).

Booger..... :(

Aw well it's happened now - never mind eh

Tomorrow is a new day and you must have needed a break :) mmmm I'd love some choccy right now haha - dont be too hard on yourself, it is chocolate week :)

Are yo back on it tomorrow or having a bit of a break? Xx

Back