Jelliebabe - Battle of the Bulge - Round 2!

Keep goin jellie hunny :) you are ace :) xxx

Night hunni well done for talking yourself out of naughty treats!!!

Sleep tight skinny minny xx

Ah jellie how's it goin.... Not seen ya around very much recently... Hope you're ok xxx

Hey girl - found your diary. I also started a new thread when I started my 2nd phase after my vacation this summer. Was pleased to have only gained 6-7lbs in the 3 weeks I was in the US, despite enjoying the vacation very, very much.

Hope you're doing well and on track for your appointment - it's this coming week, isn't it? You have such amazing losses - am green with envy.

Have a great week and good luck!

Hey Tiz! Yes I've seen your diary! Well done on the small gain on holiday! ((((High five)))) I did loose a lot in the first week back but I've really struggled and fannyed about since so I'm only at 15.8 ish as of this morning... I have quit the vlcd and started Dukan on Friday. Low carb low fat. I was 15.11 and a bit Friday so the scales are on the move again which is all good.

I know its not good to switch about but its all going in the right direction. And I know they say you've not failed until you stop trying...

Yes appt Wednesday... I know they are just going to send me away as I'm still too big but they may say to ring them when I get another bit off for some medication/treatment.... we'll see!

Have a good day all x

Best of luck fr your appointment Jels xx

Back