Jelliebabe's way to less Jelly more BABE!

Yolande said:
Thats the spirit put it behind you and focus on the future.. we are only human and all make mistakes... get back on the wagon and soon people will be yelling oh you skinny b*tch :D You have been doing brilliantly so dont want you to be to hard on yourself ;)

Dat three (again) I feel crabby and tired! My own fault - is like to blame Mr b but don't think it will wash! Lol. I also feel extra sore... I have arthritis for which I take diclofenac every day and it feels like when I've forgotten a tablet... but I haven't.

Anyhoo cdc at 6pm tonight Boooo face the music.. although my scales moved down today, still thinly I'm in for a gain. Like I say my own fault! It's so motivating to see the scale Ho down this morning! Yay.

Will have a good week this week yeah!

Gd luck tonight hun, u may be surprised!!! Feel for u with the arthritis this cold weather doesn't help!!! U are back on track so that's the main thing, try and keep busy at the weekends that's what I do, they are a killer for me but just clean my house from top to bottom usually to keep busy lol I have become a domestic goddess since starting cd Hehe

ayshaahmad said:
Gd luck tonight hun, u may be surprised!!! Feel for u with the arthritis this cold weather doesn't help!!! U are back on track so that's the main thing, try and keep busy at the weekends that's what I do, they are a killer for me but just clean my house from top to bottom usually to keep busy lol I have become a domestic goddess since starting cd Hehe

Thanks chickie! Stayed the same this week but deffo list weight from yesterday so its all on the move again.

My cdc said she would come over and slap hubby round the legs if he let me have time off again! Lol.

Anyway 3rd full day 100% so doing better than before and resisted choccie cake at work yay.

hello lovely - ive found your diary !! Yay :D glad i can keep up to date with u tooo now :) So sorry about the idiot shouting abuse at you - what a nasty piece of work - rise above it,,,, your not just a babe,,,, your a jelliebabe :) xxxx

Jelliebabe said:
Thanks chickie! Stayed the same this week but deffo list weight from yesterday so its all on the move again.

My cdc said she would come over and slap hubby round the legs if he let me have time off again! Lol.

Anyway 3rd full day 100% so doing better than before and resisted choccie cake at work yay.

Staying the same is gd its not a gain so well done and well done for day 3 keep it up and u will have a gd loss next week!!! Well done on resisting choccie cake that is a mission and a half!!!! Hahaha love the cdc comment!!

Yay Jelliebabe STS is a positive result after a weekend off, you have not undone any of your hard work its good to see ja back on the wagon in full force woo hoo =D

Thanks Yolande and Daisy - No its not too bad! Having a good day today! I've tried a couple more Slimm n Save products today! I had the lemon bar for brekkie and a cottage pie thingamy for dinner. I had the cottage pie before and didnt like it but did quite like it tonight! It was a change to have something a bit more "food like"!

My arthritis seems to be playing up the last few days however. I'm not sure if Im just having some sort of relapse or if the diet is affecting the medication in anyway. Prolly just the former! Boooo My middle finger on the left had is quite sausagy and swolen and my wrists are sore.

thank god I'm not hungry or I'd want to eat the sausage finger! LOL Anyway was a good day apart from that as wasnt hungry and wasnt overly bothered about it either! Hope you are all having a good day X

Good morning! Wow its early! It is for me anyway. Mr b is at work this morning and I don't have to be anywhere till this afternoon. Now what with the diet and arthritis I'm knackered! All I was gonna do was have the loveliest lie in bed.... woke up when Mr b git up at 5 with raging sore throat... :( so I'm awake! Boooo I've given in and made a coffee and am running a bath....

Had a good good day yesterday. A bar shake and soup with a little veg. Wad really stressful at work mind! I work in facilities which means I look after the building and services etc. We had a flood and it nearly went all through the electrics. Took hours to find the cause, one smashed up set of toilets later ..... so that kept me occupied LOL

Still was convinced about stopping on the way home for a pack of pork crackling... I didn't though after thinking about a few recent threads on here. I even kept myself busy at home and Mr b didn't get home till 8. So pat myself on the back.

I may have to invest in one of those books about changing your attitudes to food though... food for thought! :D

anyway I'm going to check on my bath! Have a Fab day everyone. X

Enjoy your bath my lovely!! Hope your sore throat doesn't turn into anything else!!!! X

I think we might need to have a diary club library as so many of us are using the books for inspiration!

Well done on staying the same, anything other than a gain is brill particularly with a weekend off x

Hey hope you don't mind me joining in with this thread but i'm indesperate need of motivation.... I'm coming to the end of day 2 on SS....... I'm so hungry, Its 5pm and I've already had my last soup of the day.......when does it start getting better?! mannn I want a sandwich! aghhh I'm determined not to cheat because I really want to lose this weight!

Hey SP - It will get better - You need to get into ketosis and this can take 3-5 days - make sure you are drinking plenty. Have an early night or even an extra product if you need to... DONT have a sandwich! Its the worst thing - you'll have to go through all this again - believe me I've done it!

thanks Foxy - I am getting plenty of hot drinks, think I'll have my soup and go to bed. :)

Well I went to have my soup but me and Mr b have rowed do I've stormed off to bed. I just can't defend my self in a row and he's quite good at it so I always end up just crying and tongue tied it wanting to punch him and swear/scream. Not that I've ever punched him. I just wish I could get my words out.... I can all of the rest of the time. So frustrated. GAHHHHHHH. He really takes advantage of this too and talks circles round me won't let me finish then takes the piss. "oooooh were not in reality tv you know you don't have to talk like those people..." wish I was on realty tv Sometimes it would be more interesting than this.

well I've called in sick and am going to try and stay in bed. I slept quite well last night so feel like I'm on the mend just need to test up. Brought a tetra and a coffee up to bed so I've got something when I want it!

The longer I'm in bed too the longer I can resist the fridge! Can't even hear it from here! I've been nigh on 100% this week apart from a couple of days when I've had a little bit of veg with my soup (less than 810 amount).

Going to see Derryn brown on Friday can't wait. I'm sooooooo excited! I love him! Then its Mr B's birthday the next Thursday and were having a day out in London - so hope to have a chunk off by then.

You ok hunni? Sorry to hear about the row with u and your hubby hope u kissed and made up ;) u are doing fab so keep it up! I always go to bed too, its the best place, well away from temptations of the kitchen lol

ayshaahmad said:
You ok hunni? Sorry to hear about the row with u and your hubby hope u kissed and made up ;) u are doing fab so keep it up! I always go to bed too, its the best place, well away from temptations of the kitchen lol

Thanks Aysha - he sent me a text today saying sorry for last night but not really made up as such.

Lol I'm still in bed too! Going to get up soon but I really needed the rest. I'll have my brick in a mo.

Back