Jelly and "ice-cream"!

Shivie

On a mission!
I've just had the most delish treat after my lunch and had to share!

I made some Hartley's sugar-free jelly last night (only a few calories in it)
and made up a thick crispy vanilla shake with ice-cold skimmed milk in a bowl, plopped some
jelly in on top of it and OMG it is LUSH! Just like jelly and (melted) ice-cream! New favourite!!

I've just had the most delish treat after my lunch and had to share!

I made some Hartley's sugar-free jelly last night (only a few calories in it)
and made up a thick crispy vanilla shake with ice-cold skimmed milk in a bowl, plopped some
jelly in on top of it and OMG it is LUSH! Just like jelly and (melted) ice-cream! New favourite!!

That sounds amazing, went back 15 years thinking about the taste haha
xoxo

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Has anyone ever tried freezing the shakes? Might have a go at doing that today with my cookies and cream shake!

Has anyone ever tried freezing the shakes? Might have a go at doing that today with my cookies and cream shake!

It's really nice made with ice as a slushy :) I used to do that all the time with the cookies and creme! But it's a bit cold at the moment.

It's really nice made with ice as a slushy :) I used to do that all the time with the cookies and creme! But it's a bit cold at the moment.

Ive not had them as a slushy yet - mainly as I never seem to have enough room in my freezer for ice, but I do have some today. Gonna have a slushy instead I think. Thanks!

Ive not had them as a slushy yet - mainly as I never seem to have enough room in my freezer for ice, but I do have some today. Gonna have a slushy instead I think. Thanks!

I use my 'smoothie to go' as it also gets rid of the salty aftertaste x

The Hartleys sugar free jelly contains citric acid, which can affect ketosis. Just wanted to let you know 'cause I used to buy them but found out they were a no no lol you can use pork gelatine with the slim and save water flavouring though, that's what I do. Also, freezing the shakes isn't allowed because the vitamins ect.. will deteriorate. I'm sorry, I feel like a grinch lol If they taste good frozen, and don't go all crystalised, then I doubt a couple a week will kill you lol :)

Back