• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Jelly Babies!

Hi Guys,
I'm obviously new round here, but I must say the forum looks full of great advice and success stories to keep motivated.

I did Lipotrim last year as a quick fix before getting married. It was very successful but I did find it hard!! But did shift a stone which made all the difference to me at the time.

Since then I have tried to get back on the Lipotrim as a more longterm thing but have always failed on day 2 or 3 :( I seem to get an overwhelming urge for sugar! I try to resist, but can easily nail a big bag of jelly babies or Haribo (or sometimes both!!)

Does anyone else have the same urge for sugar?
How long does it take for this to pass, as I seem to remember it being OK last time I went on LT!!

Any advice welcome!! Really determined this time!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
i was the same but starteed adding sweetner to my coffee and teas its made all the difrence

Thanks for that.
How come you can have sweetners, but no diet drinks?

god knows i think its somthing 2 do with cutting out all morish things,lipotrims very bland and apparently adding coke or diet drinks will make u more hungry.it didnt when i was on cd but suppose every1s diffrent

lady24

Silver Member
have you restarted yet?only the sugar urge might become less frequent in a few days or so with the smount of water you are consuming or even when ketosis kicks in , your body needs time to adjust to the change and to tell its self that jelly babies and harribos are now a NO NO lol and shakes and water are a yes yes lol . goodluck x

i am craving haribo tangfastics!!!!! i can`t stop thiking about them! i could murder a packet right now!!!!

MrsN

Silver Member
I ate haribo tangfastics every day during my pregnancy! (Hence piling on 4 stone!!) mmm yummy!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 1
Syn Values 2
Orlistat (Xenical) 5
Syn Values 2
Syn Values 1