Jelly recipe - cant find it!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Cuba here I come, 14 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Cuba here I come

Cuba here I come Full Member

Hey. I am sure i've seen a jelly recipe using gelatine to make it set harder but cant find it on the site. Does anyone know the recipe i'm talking about??
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jammy_biccy85

jammy_biccy85 Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(18.95%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    is it the one for jelly sweets? if it is then its one sachet of sugar free jelly crystals, 1/2 pint of boiling water and 3tbsp of gelatine. mix till dissolved then put in a tub to set x

4. Cuba here I come

Thats the one! Thankyou so much. Brought all the ingredients but couldn't remember how to make them. Is it 0.5 syns for the jelly? do i need to add anything for the gelatine? x

5. jammy_biccy85

jammy_biccy85 Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13.5lb(18.95%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i think its 1.5 syns 4 for jelly. nope just mix the ingredients together n your done :D id put the jelly crystals and the gelatine together before you add the water tho cos i added the gelatine after the water n mine went a bit bitty lol. still yummy tho n didnt take long 2 set :) x

6. Cuba here I come

Yay. Thx for that. Will make the tomorrow so i can take them to work on thursday. Yum! xx

7. Lots2lose36

Lots2lose36 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(19.07%)
    Let us know how u get on would be great to hear

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.