Jelly

Sass

Silver Member
Morning All

Just wondered if anyone uses sugar free jelly as a nice low calorie treat/snack at just 10 kcals per 1/4pt serving, with a trace of fat, 0.5g carbs and 1.6g of protien.

I really like this as its almost sin free but has the sweetness of being a sin :) (if u know what i mean)

Does anyone else have any great snack ideas ?

i have the jellys too they taste great and are sweet enough to stop the craving, i also get skinny cow lollys, i love these, special k mini breaks are great, wotsits theres loads more andall these are under 100 calories so you can have them as your snacks, ya dont have to just stick to fruit all the time

Yes the skiny cow range is good too, I have had no hot drinks since I started my diet because I always had 2 sugars in them so thought its better to avoid them :) but on tuesday I went to tesco to get some bits and spoted the skinny cow hot chocolate which is fab. I now allow myself one skinny cow hot chocolate in the evening when im feeling a little peckish.

weight watchers choc desserts are nice, 2 choc little desserts in a pack. And Fab lollies. I used to eat lots of sugarfree jelly on weight watchers as its 0 points! Try with some meringue nests broken up. OR best tip... make it with diet coke!! FIZZY JELLY!!! mmmmmmmm

Do you kno how many calories the nests are? I'd like to try that, sounds gorgeous :)

That was a weight watchers treat for me... and the jelly was no points, the nests were maybe 1... so pretty low, but not sure exactly

I got some little mini ones about 15 calories each, they are nice to have as something sweet after your tea :)

Back