JEM Before and After losing 185 pounds!

Well done...you look 20 years younger!! Amazing results....you mut be so proud!!

Aww WOW, JEM you look stunning & so slim.. FAB..

What a total inspiration you are..

:party0019:

So you didnt cheat once at all??

Aww WOW, JEM you look stunning & so slim.. FAB..

What a total inspiration you are..

:party0019:

So you didnt cheat once at all??

Nope, somehow I managed not to cheat......think I just wanted to get it over and done with as quickly as possible!

x

oh I hadnt seen the jeans photo Jem; you certainly have something to smile about. What ever it is you caught on the way to target I want some of please. I have lost 1 stone 8lbs so far at the end of week 5 .... just got to reach my first target. Chipping away at it and remaining upbeat and constantly inspired by your success. Way to go girl.

oh I hadnt seen the jeans photo Jem; you certainly have something to smile about. What ever it is you caught on the way to target I want some of please. I have lost 1 stone 8lbs so far at the end of week 5 .... just got to reach my first target. Chipping away at it and remaining upbeat and constantly inspired by your success. Way to go girl.

1st 8lbs is totally fab, well done!

Good to see you on here!

x

Just noticed your mood Jem. Who you in love with then ....? :D

You look absolutely amazing Jem, I really can't believe its the same person in the photos. You are an inspiration as you have shown it can be done, and that you can keep the weight off. You look fantastic in your jeans, and your dress is lovely. You look like a model in the photo. I'm on week 6 of CD and its going pretty well, I still feel annoyed with myself that I lost lots of weight before and its crept back on again over a few years. You have made me more determined to get to my target and make sure I stay there!!!

well done on you Jem.. you look fantastic in real life.. and on photo.. and i love the way my mam says awesome.. shes right..
x x x

Wow, you look fabulous.

What an inspiration you are...bwoody well done.

Boo x

Wow, I didn't realise you had lost that much. Amazing!!!!!! :cool:

Back