JEM Before and After losing 185 pounds!

Fantastic Photos JEM!

1615d1202074645-jem-before-after-losing-185-pounds-jem-work-jeans.jpg

You've done so well , photo in the Jeans ... you look so slim . Big well done !!!! What kept you going ?

!!! What can I say?? GORGEOUS!

gosh you lokk great !!! well done xx

wow, absolutely amazing

h x

You've done so well , photo in the Jeans ... you look so slim . Big well done !!!! What kept you going ?

To be honest, I've no idea how I kept going - think my head was just in the right place and I'd reached the point where I was totally fed up of being the size I was and life had stopped being fun.......

Cambridge works quickly and I could see the results so that gave me the incentive to carry on.

Keep at it and don't cheat....you will get there......and way sooner than you think you will!

Jem xx

The before picture is pretty - the after photo is stunning!!! ;) I'm good - just had a weekend away being 'Me' and feeling fabulous! :cool:

" speechless" wow you look fantastic

Obviously it was the first time I'd tried it.....and I obviously haven't touched a drop since!!!! :p :D

How's you hun? Am I gonna see you this year??!!

xx

I'm good. Only coming to see you if we're drinking though!!! (tonic obviously.......)

Hoping to get to Brum for the Saturday so hope to see you there. AND.... I intend to come see your new office of course :D Got a bit of sorting out to do the next few weeks but I'll be in touch!

Back