JEM Before and After losing 185 pounds!

Well done! You look fabulous!
I can't wait until I get to put up pictures like that. You're a real inspiration!

wow, you look stunning.its so ecouraging that you've also maintained.well done

OMG what an amazing transformation. Well done

WOW! You look fantastic!!! well done you! xx

Wow! Truly impressive. The photo's look like two different people. As well as losing the weight you look much younger. 13 stone is like losing another person and the difference it must make in your life.

Lovely to see someone achieve their goal.

Wow, can't believe this thread is still going after all this time!

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :D

Jem x

Jem x

Its probably 'cos you're still an inspiration missus!
And hello stranger ;) Spooky that we've both hit the forum on the same day... or do you get here more often now??

Hope to see you for a catch up soon! Dx

Its probably 'cos you're still an inspiration missus!
And hello stranger ;) Spooky that we've both hit the forum on the same day... or do you get here more often now??

Hope to see you for a catch up soon! Dx

Hola!

Not sure about that but thanks anyway!!

When are you off to Peru?

I keep up with a few diaries but rarely post!

xx

Hola!

Not sure about that but thanks anyway!!

When are you off to Peru?

I keep up with a few diaries but rarely post!

xx

I fly out this Saturday :eek:
Am just about packed but should probably get back up the fells if this rain ever gives us a break.... Then again, I'm sure a 'rest week' wont kill me lol.

Same here on the forum I think - pop in, lurk a bit, disappear for weeks on end lmao. I'm trying to pop in more often, honest!

I'll shout you when I'm home and conscious... hoping to see you this year!!!

Impressive, you must feel great!!

Well done thanks for sharing

an inspiration you are.

Wow I know this thread is 2 years old now but I'm so impressed with your weight loss and I see you popped online the other day so I just want to say such a big congratulations and well done from me (although its VERY belated!)
You have done the most fantastic achievement, the weight you lost is the same weight as all of me...you must be so proud and must feel fantastic! Wow!

What an inspiration you are, you are proof that a big loss CAN be done and anyone can lose weight if they are determined enough to do so. I was told the other day by someone that I am "wasting my time" on my diet as I am "over 21" now and "will never lose that, its solidified" :rolleyes: Just watch me crack this woman off for saying that and making me feel bad!!

Fabulous photos of you, very well done from me again! :) x

You look absolutely stunning! Wow!

I`ve just saw the pics u look fab and am so inspired. A belated congrats chick x

you look fabolous! A different person from the outside. congrats!!

Hi

I started the diet exactly two years ago today and got to goal before christmas 2006 and have maintained until now so just over a year!

Thanks

Jem x

Amazing! Well done... you look fabulous! you must feel it too! :) x

Jem x

I've always been impressed by your results Gem as have so many others, hence this thread will be a source of inspiration to us all for a long time to come

Back