jemima needs your help

Well done Jemima, although there's nothing wrong with snacking as long as you stay within points. It's when you eat a big dinner and then want to do snacking... *hides in shame*

Siobhan, VLCD stands for Very Low Calorie Diet - Lighter Life and Cambridge Diet are both examples of these.

Mmm crispy pancakes!!!! Which wedges??

mcains lightly spiced...gorgeous 200g for 4 points and they,re nice and filling.

I had a tuna roll today for lunch which was larger than usual for 7.5 points but it did satisfy me much more than usual so my snack at around fourish was a ww bag of crisps and a cake bar. I've had 7.5 points for my tea, i'm well within my points and feel satisfied.

I think from now on I'm going to make my lunch as important and filling as tea (and not be frightened to use too many points)Hope I can keep up this positivity lol

sounds like it's going really well hon :) glad you've gotten back into your groove :D

abz xx

Thanx abz.. going well today got a couple of points left but i'm going to save them if I can as I do like a little tipple at the weekend:party0051:

Thats my time when I am most likely to eat. That and after dinner. When my mouth starts it doesnt seem to want to stop.
Water is a great help though I drank that much today I felt a bit sick.

Back