Jen83 diary- STS this week grrrrrr

jen83

Hi everyone, and welcome to my diary. Well I've been following Cambridge since 4th August last year and i've lost over 6 1/2 stone. I worked up the plans to 810 since Christmas, but my body has been crying out for more calories and desperate not to throw in the towel and undo all of my hardwork i've turned to weight watchers to shift those last 10lbs. Might end up being 12lbs i'll see how I feel once I get there. I've not joined a class or anything but I have all the guides and a points calc, plus my dp is following the plan with me so we give each other support.
I'm hoping to use this diary to kep me on the straight and narrow and list my menus and exercise points if thats o.k. I get 18points which seems like a lot at the minute since coming off cambridge but i'm sure i'll be looking at ways to stretch these over the coming weeks lol.
I'm going to weigh on Mondays I think as I like to plan for the week. I'm just hoping that I sts this week after moving from a vlcd.
A bit of background into me I live in Manchester with my 2 dd's aged 3 and 9 months and my partner of 10 years Ben.
I work part time 2 full days a week Mondays and Tuesdays in a bank. I only really started piling on the weight majorly whilst pregnant with my first dd, but I have never been skinny really since I was a teenager. i would really love to reach my goal in the next 12 weeks. Thanks for reading X x x

Good Luck with WW, sure you will do great. There are some great recipes on the recipe thread and everyone here is lovely!

Good luck with ww. You've certainly had the motivation to lose 6.5stone so I would imagine you'll reach your goal pretty soon!!

x

good luck u will be fine

good luck with your WW journey :) well done on your accomplishment so far - fantastic! :D xxx

Sorry not been on for a couple of days but I don't get much chance on Monday and Tuesdays because of work.
Well I weighed Monday morning and i'm still the same 9 stone 8. Which I suppose is a good result after moving over from cd. I'm hoping for 1lb a week from here on in. Do you think this is realistic?
I go to the gym twice a week so hopefully I can use these exercise points for a weekend treat.
My 9 month old dd isn't well she was sick at nursery yesterday so mil has had her for half a day today and dp's gran in the afternoon. Its one thing after another with my girls at the moment they are continually picking up bugs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a vomit free night tonight. X x x

Hi Jen, well done on losing 6.5stone so far. That shows amazing will power to have stuck with the liquid diet for so long.

I am sure you will manage 1lb a week, no problem if you stick with the points.

Good luck. x

Good morning everyone. Just wondering if anybody could tell me how to change the title of my thread? I've noticed there are already a few Jens on here so I am going to change my title to something else to stop any confusion.
Well nothing much planned for me today just housework and looking after my poorly baby. I always have so much to catch up on on a Wednesday after being at work for 2 days.
Food wise i'm doing ok so far managing to stick within my measly 18 points hehe. Having chicken fajitas for tea using ww wraps ooooh yummm. I am really enjoying the toffee and vanilla yogs for 1/2 a point too. Hope everyone has a good day. X x x

Hi Jen, found you, thanks for popping into my diary.

I love the ww toffee and vannila yogs to, yummy with an apple chopped up into them to.

Im was on the same points as you i used 16 pts for food and 2pts for milk but since reaching goal in uping my points (only by a couple) so I can maintain, Im trying to not get to bogged down with points but equally be aware of what im eating, some days i dont eat all my points and some days i go over so i try not to over analise it and we will see how it goes.lol.

good luck hun, you will do great im sure.xxx

Well I had a bad day yesterday, I went over my points as I had a few mini bags of milky bar buttons that i'd got in as a treat for my dd, but i'm off to the gym tonight and i'll stick to 16 points today so i'll be back on track points wise come tonight.
What I just can't get my head round is why I am struggling with ww? I mean I stuck to cambridge with ease and I'm beginning to really worry that I'm going to undo all of my hard work now i'm introducing "normal foods" again. I moved up to 810 on cambridge after Christmas in preparation for ww but I'm still struggling. I think its because I know that I can have it now where as on cambridge it was a no brainer food was banned. How am I going to get over this? I really want this to be a change for life. I didn't lose all of that extra baggage to pile it on again.
On a positive note I have definately made 1 life style change by going to the gym twice a week since Christmas. This is something I know I can sustain. At the moment I suppliment this with a work out dvd a couple of times a week too, but I'm hoping to phase out the need for the dvd's once i'm close to target. I do a fair bit of walking too as I don't drive.
I guess i'm a little disappointed that my craving for sweet foods hasn't gone away. I guess I'll just have to keep it in check. I've made a sugar free jelly today for when I get the urge. I also wonder if eating little and often will be the key for me as I'm getting hungry inbetween meals and making poor food choices. X x x

Good morning,
Well I stuck to 16 points yesterday, and spent 90mins in the gym so I'm hoping i've burned off the choc from the night before. Going to try and stick to 16 points again today and going to the gym again tomorrow. Maybe I can earn myself a little Saturday night treat.
Got my 3 yo dd's friend coming round to play at 11 for a few hours. I'm going to make gingerbread men with them. My 9 month old is teething really badly at the moment and is constantly attached to my hip.
Not got much planned this weekend really. Gym tomorrow then i'm getting my hair done, which always gives me a lift. Its a state at the moment. Going to have a nice home cooked meal tomorow night with dp. I'm going to do spicy chicken wings to start, then ww carbonara with salad. I've pointed it as 10 so I'm relying on my gym points tomorrow so I can afford a bar of choc or maybe a few malibus and diet cokes.
Hope everyone has a great weekend. X x x

your doing great hunni.xx well done.

Good morning everyone. Just wondering if anybody could tell me how to change the title of my thread? I've noticed there are already a few Jens on here so I am going to change my title to something else to stop any confusion.
Well nothing much planned for me today just housework and looking after my poorly baby. I always have so much to catch up on on a Wednesday after being at work for 2 days.
Food wise i'm doing ok so far managing to stick within my measly 18 points hehe. Having chicken fajitas for tea using ww wraps ooooh yummm. I am really enjoying the toffee and vanilla yogs for 1/2 a point too. Hope everyone has a good day. X x x

find your diary in the ww forum you'll see a tick next to it, click on the tick and it allows you to change your title.

sounds like you're doing really well,agree the yogs relly nice for half a pint!

Hope you've all had a nice weekend. Well I took the carbonara sauce out of the fridge last night to find it was past its used by date so dp went out for kebabs instead. Still not bad at 9 points for a lamb donna in pitta with salad. I had a crunchie too though as a treat so I went over my points by 2. I earned an extra 5 ap points in the gym yesterday morning though so hopefully I've not done too much damage.
Today we went out for a walk in a lovely national trust park. only for a couple of hours because it was freezing, but I really wanted to get out of the house. We took a picnic of ww sandwhiches and fruit. It was definately not picnic weather though i'm still defrosting.
Its weigh in tomorrow morning for me and i'm desperate to have lost my first lb on ww. I'm just hoping the exercise i've done this week will offset the days that I went slightly over my points. X x x

Back