Jenna's Weightloss *Updated 28/9/2013*

Wow!!! Just seen your before and after photos I now have even more motivation as I'm at the start of my SW journey with a similar start weight to you and seeing that you have managed to achieve such results is an inspiration.

X

I'm in a similar boat Jenna, I lost 2 stone around the same time as you, and am now back to square 1 (well 7lbs down now but even that has taken a while!)

Good luck, and I am sure you will do it!!

P.S. Did you go to work at Disney in the end? X

Lbs lost this week +1lb

Lbs lost altogether -7lbs

Lbs to target - 55lbs to go!!!

I'm in a similar boat Jenna, I lost 2 stone around the same time as you, and am now back to square 1 (well 7lbs down now but even that has taken a while!)

Good luck, and I am sure you will do it!!

P.S. Did you go to work at Disney in the end? X

Lbs lost this week +1lb

Omygosh, long time no speak :) I've 1 stone to lose for definite and then we'll see where I go from there.
Yes I went to Disney, and it was the best year of my life <3 Miss it so much and how stress free it all was :) Hope you'e doing ok missus! x

Ahh Orlando is my fave place ever

I'm great, just booked our wedding last month so got a real focus now! Xx

Lbs lost this week +1lb

29th July 2017, plenty time but I want to start trying on dresses in about a years time so really determined to get the weight off and keep it off! X

Lbs lost this week +1lb

You can do it missus :) Super exciting, it'll fly in :D

Everyone keeps saying that I hope so!!! How are you love, what are you doing with yourself at the min - apart from dieting haha! X

Lbs lost this week +1lb

Back