Jennys Atkins Journey

Yep I had this too going onto my VLCD plan. Felt awful for a good 5 days. But now I am out of bed early every day (without an alarm) and raring to go.

Just try to take it easy whilst you are going through it. Don't make sudden movements, like jump up quick from the sofa and it will pass. I promise you!

Im still here...Im still working at it... taking pain killers and trying to feel better...

Yes Jim Im still a newie...my first week wasnt a real week because I ended up starting tue and slipping up fri,sat,sun,mon So really this week was the first week... Ive been purely on induction with no slips all week this week since tues...

At least Im off work for this fortnight so I can hopefully get over it b4 I go back....

Thanks for everyones advice..

That explains it then Jenny, definitely Atkins Flu.

The up side is Jenny you have that wonderful ketosis energy to look forward to. I can't wait to get there.

Weigh in day today...17st 8lbs so thats a 3lb loss

Well I seem to have made the turn around..... I have cleaned the house and I have just got back from a walk into town round the shops and all the way back....
I seem to have lost my normal fitness level but I havent been to the gym for 3 weeks...

But Iam back and alive...on to my 3rd green tea today lol and geing through my water today... no headaches as yet...

Looks like you've pulled through then Jenny.

well done on youre loss hun

Yep well done on your loss Jenny!

ok so I know your all going to say that I shouldnt go on the scales everyday but I cant help it Im offically obsessed....

But Im really annoyed today... Ive put 2lbs on....what if My weigh in day was today... Im really just not getting my body to do what its suppose to do... Seriously considering starting lipotrim or exante

Your body weight will fluctuate daily and during the day Jenny. That's why we shouldn't weigh every day.

Hiya all

I feel like Im taking the easy way out but Im on the diet move... Thanks for all your support...Im sure I will be back one day Ive really enjoyed having all your support. Im going to start Lipotrim got my appointment tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Stay around Jenny. We can still support you.

Good luck with Lipotrim.

I will still be about and Im sure once I refeed I will be doing a very low carb diet...

Im just hoping if I do lipotrim I can lose as much as poss as quick as poss

OK, yes stay around Jenny, we'll all be here to chat.

well I have my packets and a grumpy h2b at the ready...hes not happy about the diet but fingers crossed it will work

Poor grumpy h2b. :D

I went to the wedding dress shop and was very shocked and disappointed to know Ive only gone down one dress size so I havent ordered my dress...they are giving me another 6 weeks and then I have to order the dress...so lets see what lipotrim can do in 6 weeks.

The problem is that the dress sizes jump loads they go from a size 26 which is 46 inches around the fullest part of your bust to a size 22 which is 42 inches around the fullest part of the bust... So Im stuck at a size 26...my waist and hips are ok for a 22 but my bust isnt and we have no idea if my bust will go down.... so 6 weeks here we go...

I think women's sizes are really strange anyway. Lets hope the LPT works for you Jenny.

Thanks Jim...heres hoping first weigh in day tomorrow

Back