Jennys Atkins Journey

Thanks x
Cant imagine what I'll look like when I lose another 7 stone...

Tasty, I'd say love.!

Day 3
Woke up feeling like Id been eating dandilions all night lol
Sneaked on scales Im 2lbs down after 2 days cant be bad lol but ill have to wait till real WI day to see what truely happens.
Ive been to the hairdressers this morning had my hair cut.
B-egg bacon mushrooms 2.4g

LOl, Good morning Jenny.

Morning Jim, Are you off to my cafe later?

Yes Jenny, I'll be off there in a bit. :D

Goodmorning start of day 4

Not feeling well today...very bloated and full up after my breakfast,
Im having a very full problem..tried sena and other meds from doctor since Tuesday .... still not working....naughty body....

Im finding it very hard to eat all the carbs ...what happens if you dont eat the full 20g? (induction)
My mother in law 2b said it doesnt matter and the lower the carbs the better but shes not got the help of you guys... so thought id ask for opinions........

It's healthier to eat the full 20 carbs Jenny, I'm surprised your bloated, all the veggies on this plan usually have the opposite effect, have you tried flax meal?

Ive had a problem with my bowel recently ended up in hospital just after xmas with it...made me really ill but that was put down to me being on Slim Fast.

Guess I should go back to the Doctor if the meds they have given me arent working...its prob nothing to do with Atkins.

I havent tried flax meal... stayed very simple so far...

The flax meal is very good for helping bowel movements Jenny, you can get it at H&B, that or physilium Husks.

I will see if I can get some next week when I get paid... I poor till monday lol.

LMAO, yes it's pay day here today. :)

Hi Jenny

I also had a problem when I first started to eat lots of veggies. I think it's a shock to your body to be getting that much fibre. I tried psyllium husks, but they made me worse to be honest. Others find them really good.

I found that with enough water it sorted itself out after a few day.

Hope you get it sorted soon!

Im not sure whats doing it too me...Ive been dieting since last sept and ive always eaten lots of veg. Who knows just hope it gets better.
I unfortunately fell off the Atkins today at the naming day.... Not majorly but still not good. I had a piece of chocolate cake. Could have been worse.... Start again tomorrow....

Oh yeah on the plus side.....I wasnt the biggest person in the room at the naming day.... Lots of people I havent seen for a year had put on weight... so i was quite shocked.... But everyone kept telling me how amazing I looked and asking how much weight Id lost...

Ok so back on track today...
I have started my having scrambled eggs and smoked salmon for breakfast 2g Going to have lots of veg for lunch...

Forgive me Atkins gang for I have sinned again oops
I have to admit that although I am on Induction I drank alchol last night...
So on with my journey today...

Hi Jenny, so did I on induction most Friday nights Jenny. ;D

so you were naughty too lol
Oh well jumped on scales day early and id put weight back on but still under what I was but nooooooooooooooooooooo
so water it is today to try get the evil alchol out and evil chocolate cake....
On with the mission today and hopefully by real weigh in day tomorrow I will see miracles lol

Back