Jenny's last diet ever

Morning,

weighed myself today and I am 12 stone 7lbs which means I have lost 50lbs. yay. only 6lb more to loss and I'll be at a 4stone loss. I am feeling better about my body everyday. Also only 1 stone from the goal that I originally set when I started LT.

I have so many pairs of jeans, a lot of them I have never worn, anyway I was sorted through them yesterday and put a pile that I thought would be too small and then a pile of too big jeans. to my surprise most of the jeans that I thought looked too small actually fit me. I now have 7/8 pairs of jeans that fit me perfectly. Theres another 5 pairs that are just a bit small so should hopefully fit me with a few more lbs gone.

Need to sort the rest of my clothes out now, hopefully I will do that at the weekend.

Hope you all enjoy your day x x

that's great I have some jeans in my drawer that I hope to fit into once I have some weight gone it is a great feeling fitting into smaller clothes :)

that's great I have some jeans in my drawer that I hope to fit into once I have some weight gone it is a great feeling fitting into smaller clothes :)

sure that youll be in them in no time. yeah its a great feeling, Im looking forward to sorting the rest of my clothes out. x x

hi all, just a quick update. I have been the same weight for 2 weeks. I feel ok about it as I am exercising hard, been at the gym everyday. Had my body fat/muscle etc measured the other day and was really pleased to see that my muscle is 60% which is extremely high, think the average is between 20%-30%. I am feeling stronger everyday and looking more toned. Im going to Crete in 7 weeks so would love to lose 1 more stone by then but if I dont I will still go away feeling good.

Hope u are all good x x

hi all, just a quick update. I have been the same weight for 2 weeks. I feel ok about it as I am exercising hard, been at the gym everyday. Had my body fat/muscle etc measured the other day and was really pleased to see that my muscle is 60% which is extremely high, think the average is between 20%-30%. I am feeling stronger everyday and looking more toned. Im going to Crete in 7 weeks so would love to lose 1 more stone by then but if I dont I will still go away feeling good.

Hope u are all good x x

Hi Jenny. Wow they sound like super stats. Go you!

Good luck for the next 7 weeks. You could lose 1st 10lbs in that time i would say...woooop

Keep up the good work

Ava
xxxxx

Hi Jenny. Wow they sound like super stats. Go you!

Good luck for the next 7 weeks. You could lose 1st 10lbs in that time i would say...woooop

Keep up the good work

Ava
xxxxx

thanks Ava,

losing 1stone 10lbs would take me below my ultimate goal :) I will be happy with the 10lbs to be honest. I think that is probably more realistic as my losses are really slow now, maybe I will slow down exercising and see if my losses increase.

have a good day x x

thanks Ava,

losing 1stone 10lbs would take me below my ultimate goal :) I will be happy with the 10lbs to be honest. I think that is probably more realistic as my losses are really slow now, maybe I will slow down exercising and see if my losses increase.

have a good day x x

Thanks chick. Good day so far :) How about you?

I think u can defo expect to lose more than 10lbs if u stick to the plan. Gosh uve done sooo well to date. Its inspiring.

Tho I can sympathise with slow losses. I only lost 2 measly pounds last week (remained 100%) but expecting a bigger loss this week to compensate.

Keep up the fab work

Ava
xxxxx

Thanks chick. Good day so far :) How about you?

I think u can defo expect to lose more than 10lbs if u stick to the plan. Gosh uve done sooo well to date. Its inspiring.

Tho I can sympathise with slow losses. I only lost 2 measly pounds last week (remained 100%) but expecting a bigger loss this week to compensate.

Keep up the fab work

Ava
xxxxx

thanks Ava,

hope you have a big loss this week to make up for the 2lbs last week. however, 2lbs is still 2lbs gone.

best of luck x x

Hi all,

I have officially finished with VLCDs. I am doing the Dukan diet and have lost 6lbs in 7 days so feeling really good. The best part about it is that I can eat lol.

thank you for all the support received during my time on LT and S&S.

wishing you all well getting to your goal weights x x

Hi all,

I have officially finished with VLCDs. I am doing the Dukan diet and have lost 6lbs in 7 days so feeling really good. The best part about it is that I can eat lol.

thank you for all the support received during my time on LT and S&S.

wishing you all well getting to your goal weights x x
Hey Jen, that's fantastic! Wishing you all the best with the rest of your weight loss :) x

Back