Jenny's last diet ever

Hi all, sorry Ive been absent for a few weeks. I got a really bad bug and had an awful eye infection so was really poorly, I couldnt take the shakes and bars so had about 8/9 days off. tbh I ate whatever I wanted and when I started to feel a little better (last friday) we went out for a meal for valentines day, same thing saturday and have a takeaway sunday. I was dreading getting on the scales on monday morning which is when I restarted the diet but to my surprise I has only gained 1lb. Over the moon as I ate loads and had alcohol, chocolate etc. So Monday I weighed 13'10 and today I weigh 13'4. So happy to have almost lost half a stone in a few days. Also I am only 1lb away from getting out of the obese range forever. Cant wait. I am tempted to weigh myself everyday until I see Ive lost that last obese lb but will try not to, maybe leave it a couple of days and then hopefully I will be just be overweight lol :)

Im off to blackpool on saturday to watch our football team play, its the first away game Ive been to so feeling really excited. I will make sure I pack a couple of bars to have when my hubby is having his pie, the pies are always so nice when its cold at the football.

Have a good day x x

Hi,

So I'm on day 4 (again) and have made a decision that if I come off plan again I am going to get rid of all my shakes and just eat healthily. I have been feeling like a VLCD failure :( so I am back to feeling determined and positive. I dont know why I keep sabotaging myself.

Also I am officially not obese anymore, overweight only :) really pleased with that. I now also weigh less than my profile picture. woohoo.

I think if I try and post everyday I might be able to stay motivated.

Have a good day all.

Sounds like you're having a good day and that you're determined to stick to these final few weeks! I so hope you're at your goal by then it would be an amazing achievement! Enjoy the rest of your day x

Sounds like you're having a good day and that you're determined to stick to these final few weeks! I so hope you're at your goal by then it would be an amazing achievement! Enjoy the rest of your day x

thanks hun. yeah Im feeling good and positive now. x x

Morning,

Im really pleased that I decided to stick to my diet and not give in as today the scales were flashing between 13st and 12st 13lb and 3/4, they finally settled on 13st but Im still really happy to see a 12, even it if was just for a second. To think I was in the 16s a few months ago.

Im getting so many people telling me how good Im looking which is always lovely to here. The other day after the school run, I got a fb message from one of the other moms saying that she just wanted to tell me how fab I looked.

Im feeling more happy with my body everyday, I went swimming yesterday and for the first time in ages I felt confident and not trying to hide any part of my body. I think as Ive been exercising a lot since starting this diet at the end of Nov, I am a lot more toned, I almost have a six pack now, my tummy is so firm :)

Plan is to stay off the scales for a at least a few days and then hopefully I will be in the 12s when I next weigh, for me thats massive as when Im in the 11s I feel really good and quite slim.

hope everyone has a good day x x

Morning, Im feeling so happy today as I am officially in the 12s yay. Its crazy to think I was in the 16s not so long ago. With me its a psychological thing, as soon as Im in the 11s I feel so much better and that is only 13lbs away as I was 12st 12lbs today. :)

The sun is out today which is great too, so think Im going to have a great day.

Now that I'm in the 12s I will not be weighing as much.

Hope that everyone has a great day x x

Last edited:
Morning all,

today I almost cheated :( my 9 yr old daughter hurt my 11 mth old, it was an accident but almost instantly (after my son had stopped crying) I thought about eating some crisps and a chocolate bar, guess it goes back to my emotional eating issues :( Main thing is that I resisted and had a slim & save snack bar. I am really looking forward to going to my emotional eating group, hoping that it can help me get over this emotional attachment to food.

not weighing for a few days, was 12'12 at last weigh in. 1 more lb and I will be in the 170s yay.

Have a good day x x

Jenny - well done at resisting.

I suppose it's similar to when I gave up smoking. When things got bad I was tempted to give in and have a fag. I taught myself that even if I did have the ciggy, things would be just as bad after.

I've managed to get through the last 11 years with this mentality and have used the same with Lipo.

Jenny - well done at resisting.

I suppose it's similar to when I gave up smoking. When things got bad I was tempted to give in and have a fag. I taught myself that even if I did have the ciggy, things would be just as bad after.

I've managed to get through the last 11 years with this mentality and have used the same with Lipo.

well done Steve, thats a great attitude to have. stopping smoking is great, I bugged my hubby for 6 years, he finally quit last year and now cant stand the sight or smell.

massive congrats on losing so much weight, bet you feel great x x

Hi all, I got a new dress for my hubby's birthday which is in 6 weeks, I ordered a size 12 as I'm hoping to be in it by May. It arrived today and looked really small but I managed to squeeze myself into it. Here's 2 pics. I weigh about 12 stone 10lbs. Hoping to lose at least a stone in the next 6 weeks. I will be wearing it with tights as it's so short.

Attachments

• image-4167436241.jpg
    image-4167436241.jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 61
  • image-3694783267.jpg
    image-3694783267.jpg
    491.6 KB · Views: 61
Wow Jenny you look amazing! Nice legs haha!
I still have chunky legs still, they're about 24 inches :\
Keep it up not long to go now, well done :) xx

Wow Jenny you look amazing! Nice legs haha!
I still have chunky legs still, they're about 24 inches :\
Keep it up not long to go now, well done :) xx

Hey, not sure about amazing but thank you. I have always had chunky thighs but as I age Im ok with them now, when I started LT they were absolutely massive, they look half the size now. As for you having chunky legs, Ive seen a recent pic and they dont look chunky, just nice and slim. I genuinely think you look the perfect weight now. I saw that pic of you and ur friend and your friend looked unhealthily thin and you looked thin but a healthy thin, if you see what I mean. no offence to your friend :)

found an awful picture of me about a month before I started so will post that when I get in the 11 with an up to date one.

Hope you have a great day x x

Last edited:
wow you have done really well congrats on the weight loss :)

Back