Jenny's last diet ever

Morning all,

day 6 today and I really need to buy some water today because tap water is making me feel sick with every mouthful. Im tempted to have strawberry volvic as I had it last time and stayed in ketosis and still had really good loses, but on the other hand I want to stick to LT 100%. might try fizzy water as I believe that is allowed.
Today I'm off Christmas shopping with my beautiful little boy. going to get my last few Christmas presents and a few more decorations. Love shopping.

Really cant wait for the next few days to be over, being in week 1 sucks. come on week 2 hurry up.

Feeling really good and thankful for my family today. I am truly blessed to have 3 healthy children and a wonderful husband. :gen126:

Off to do the housework while my little one sleeps then off shopping. Hope you all have a great day and stay safe x x

yeah a shopping spree sounds like a great idea. I cant wait to go shopping. Its my sons 1st birthday and my daughters 10th birthday in April so we will be having a party, looking forward to shopping for something nice to wear. Its my works christmas party next week, really dont want to buy anything new in this size, might have a look through my dresses. glad you have found some nice clothes :)

dont worry what the scales say today, still another few days to go. are you weighing yourself at the same time of day? I always weigh myself first thing in the morning in just underwear, that way I know that my clothes will not weigh more/less. x x

Have fun at your parties! I'm sure you'll look lovely whatever the case x
Yes I always weigh myself first thing in the morning! I was down nearly 4lb this morning though so it's all good :D how are you? xx

Last edited:

Have fun at your parties! I'm sure you'll look lovely whatever the case x
Yes I always way myself first thing in the morning! I was down nearly 4lb this morning though so it's all good :D how are you? xx

thanks Abbz. thats great that you are 4lbs down. I didnt weigh myself this morning as I was really busy and had already had first shake by the time I thought about it.

I'm ok thanks. Feeling a little sick trying to drink my 2nd shake. How are you today?

I found out about 8 long dresses earlier that might fit me so will try them on later.

Been shopping today and walked past the shop thats sells the best pork and stuffing sandwiches in the world, they smelt so good and there was a long line of people waiting for them but I stayed strong. I would usually buy 1 or 2 then go and buy a cream cake from the shop next door. Feel quite proud of myself for not even considering it.

Just realised that my work party is on friday the 13th, maybe I shouldnt wear my 6 in heels lol.

Hope you're having a good day x x

thanks Abbz. thats great that you are 4lbs down. I didnt weigh myself this morning as I was really busy and had already had first shake by the time I thought about it.

I'm ok thanks. Feeling a little sick trying to drink my 2nd shake. How are you today?

I found out about 8 long dresses earlier that might fit me so will try them on later.

Been shopping today and walked past the shop thats sells the best pork and stuffing sandwiches in the world, they smelt so good and there was a long line of people waiting for them but I stayed strong. I would usually buy 1 or 2 then go and buy a cream cake from the shop next door. Feel quite proud of myself for not even considering it.

Just realised that my work party is on friday the 13th, maybe I shouldnt wear my 6 in heels lol.

Hope you're having a good day x x

Oh no! Is it because of the taste? I can only handle the chocolate ones. Mmm they sound yummy! My problem is with cheese and chips though, I can't walk past a fish & chips shop without stopping for a sniff aha! And I live in Cornwall, there's fish & chip shops everywhere! Well done on having the willpower to walk right past.

Have a wonderful party, I'm sure people will notice the difference in you by then already. I'm having an okay day thank you xx

Oh no! Is it because of the taste? I can only handle the chocolate ones. Mmm they sound yummy! My problem is with cheese and chips though, I can't walk past a fish & chips shop without stopping for a sniff aha! And I live in Cornwall, there's fish & chip shops everywhere! Well done on having the willpower to walk right past.

Have a wonderful party, I'm sure people will notice the difference in you by then already. I'm having an okay day thank you xx

Hi abbz, no I dont think that it was because of the taste, just make me feel more sick with each sip. Just had last one and managed to finish it all ok. Yeah I like the chocolate the best too.

When we were in Cornwall last I had some of the best chips ever. Must be difficult especially when you can smell them from outside.

How come you are only having an ok day? x x

Hi abbz, no I dont think that it was because of the taste, just make me feel more sick with each sip. Just had last one and managed to finish it all ok. Yeah I like the chocolate the best too.

When we were in Cornwall last I had some of the best chips ever. Must be difficult especially when you can smell them from outside.

How come you are only having an ok day? x x
Oh, that's how I felt at first but you get used to it, especially with the choc ones. We're good for chips and pasties down here! where abouts in Cornwall did you go? It's hard but I know that there's no point sacrificing the body I've wanted for years for some food I'm craving now. Well it was boring but I've just been out to see the boyfriend so the day is good :) xx

Hope your good start to the day carried on Jen! :)

Oh, that's how I felt at first but you get used to it, especially with the choc ones. We're good for chips and pasties down here! where abouts in Cornwall did you go? It's hard but I know that there's no point sacrificing the body I've wanted for years for some food I'm craving now. Well it was boring but I've just been out to see the boyfriend so the day is good :) xx

Morning abbz, how are you? almost official weigh in day yay. so excited to see what the scales say tomorrow. oh no I hate boring days, dont really get chance to have boring days anymore as if I'm not at work or uni, my baby keeps me occupied and entertained during the day and my big girls and hubby in the evening, weekends. Glad you saw your boyfriend and had a good day in the end.
Last time we were in Cornwall we stayed at a place near Hayle, we've been as a family 4 or 5 times, must be a lovely place to live. Id like to live near the beach one day, preferably in another country :)
did you weigh yourself today? x x

Day 7 today and I'm feeling good, I can already notice a difference in my clothes which is great and I'm feeling better about my body already, not because it has changed loads, because it hasn't, but because I know that I'm going to get to my goal weight and be happy about my body again.
I got some of my dresses out last night as its my work party next Friday and the ones that I wanted to wear didnt fit :( I couldve squeezed into a couple of them but would've been uncomfortable so need to buy something new. Hopefully I'll be able to go shopping in the next day or so.
I was chatting to my hubby last night about LT, he really dislikes it and was telling me that I'm beautiful as I am and didnt need to lose any weight, I actually do believe that he feels that way but I need to lose weight for me as want to be happy with all aspects of my life, my body is the last thing I need to work on :)
Right I'm off to finish my first shake and do my sit ups and squats while Lukas is sleeping. x x

so Ive just come to bed as Im feeling hungry. Did I mention that my husband is a feeder?
Until tomorrow x x

as in feeds you to keep you big??!!

as in feeds you to keep you big??!!

Hi, yeah he always wants to feed me, buys me lots of chocolate etc. I think its mainly because he knows what food I like and wants me have whatever I want, but I think it may also be him being a tad insecure. I'm less confident when I'm bigger, therefore less likely to leave him. He has said that to me before. I think he's crazy as I'd never leave him.

massive well done on losing so much weight x x

Hi, yeah he always wants to feed me, buys me lots of chocolate etc. I think its mainly because he knows what food I like and wants me have whatever I want, but I think it may also be him being a tad insecure. I'm less confident when I'm bigger, therefore less likely to leave him. He has said that to me before. I think he's crazy as I'd never leave him.

massive well done on losing so much weight x x

no wonder hes against you being on lipotrim then. what will he do once you get to goal?

h x (and thank you :))

Morning abbz, how are you? almost official weigh in day yay. so excited to see what the scales say tomorrow. oh no I hate boring days, dont really get chance to have boring days anymore as if I'm not at work or uni, my baby keeps me occupied and entertained during the day and my big girls and hubby in the evening, weekends. Glad you saw your boyfriend and had a good day in the end.
Last time we were in Cornwall we stayed at a place near Hayle, we've been as a family 4 or 5 times, must be a lovely place to live. Id like to live near the beach one day, preferably in another country :)
did you weigh yourself today? x x
Morning! I'm fine thanks, how are you? I know, I'm excited too, I love WI days! Ah lucky, I'm a work from home student at sixth form and I'm ahead with most things so there isn't an awful lot to do. Thanks!
Ah, I live in Newquay, and yes it is lovely! I live half-way up a hill from a beach, can see it from my bedroom window:
viewpan.png
Yes I was 12st8¾lb today, so just over 3lb down from last WI, did you weigh yourself? Also glad to hear that you are feeling the difference already xx

no wonder hes against you being on lipotrim then. what will he do once you get to goal?

h x (and thank you :))

I was slim when we met and Ive been at goal during our relationship, he just feels more insecure. Hopefully as time passes that will go x x

I think us guys when dating or married to a very pretty girl do get a bit insecure as we know 3 million guys out there want to nick your pretty wife/gf.
I have been there myself, my ex was beautiful/drop dead gorgeous and back in the day I was overly insecure too but without cause, I stopped at letting it play on my mind too much though and certainly never let it get in the way of our relationship.
We split up due to my immaturity at the time (I was only 17/18 then and still a kid) and I have never since been insecure in a relationship - perhaps to my own folly as my last ex ran off with another bloke after 6 years together :( (the only ex I am no longer friends with too as I am good mates with all the others - even went to a party with one and her new beau not long ago).
I think confidence is a biggy as well if you are larger, each lb I drop the more confident I get again, spurred on even more after this week when on a visit to another exes house to watch a DVD she forced herself on me lol (I didn't put up much of a fight though ;) )
Quite odd really as we have stayed mates for years but after a 5 stone odd weight loss thanks to LT I appear to have aroused her basic instincts once again lol, not that I am complaining like as I have been single now for 7 years and it was starting to get boring - though satisfying her desires to get me around hers every day this week is proving tough as being single for so long you fill your life with 'stuff' to take up your time and last night I was at band practice and getting about 30 texts an hour saying "come on round" lol.

I would just let your man know that there is no one else out there for you other than himself, and that you love him and your little family and wont do anything to jeopardise that, you just need to do this for yourself so you feel better about yourself. Tell him to encourage you rather than try and nobble your efforts, threaten him with no sex if he doesn't behave - that will sort him out haha.
The health benefits will do you the world of good for a start, as it is doing with me and the rest of us. plus smaller clothes are cheaper a lot of the time so you'll save some cash as well and be able to spend the extra on your family which will be nice.
Have fun at Christmas (though don't go mental) and leap straight back in the diet chair afterwards/plough on to kill off the last few lbs

Give him plenty of cuddles too and make sure he knows he is the only guy for you, make him feel more confident too as yours grows with every lb lost. He will love it when he has a gorgeous slim wife and a beautiful little family by his side.

Most of all be happy all of you, and love each other like tomorrow isn't going to arrive x

sounds like you are having a fun week with your ex. Do you think you might get back together or is it just a bit of fun?

sorry to hear about what happened with your other ex, I really dont understand why people cheat, why not end the relationship first if you dont want to commit to one person.

yeah I do everything I can to reassure him that I want to be with him forever, I have him name tattooed on my boob, under my wedding ring and on the back of my neck it says 'property of my husband (his name & wedding date)' I fell so madly in love with him that we got married 12 weeks after meeting. lol sounds crazy I know but 6 years later we're more in love than ever.

great advice about loving each other like tomorrow isn't going to arrive.

Hope you've had a good night ;) x x

431423_400075290059747_1029402734_n.jpg

Last edited:

Morning! I'm fine thanks, how are you? I know, I'm excited too, I love WI days! Ah lucky, I'm a work from home student at sixth form and I'm ahead with most things so there isn't an awful lot to do. Thanks!
Ah, I live in Newquay, and yes it is lovely! I live half-way up a hill from a beach, can see it from my bedroom window:
View attachment 115711
Yes I was 12st8¾lb today, so just over 3lb down from last WI, did you weigh yourself? Also glad to hear that you are feeling the difference already xx

Hi Abbz, I'm really good thanks, so excited for the morning. sorry for the late reply, been busy today. your view is so unfair, I want to see the sea from my bedroom window :( Its hard studying from home, I did a degree with the OU and found it really hard to motivate myself so well done on getting ahead. best of luck for WI, look forward to seeing how much you've lost. I'll post my loss first thing. Good night. x x

Hi Abbz, I'm really good thanks, so excited for the morning. sorry for the late reply, been busy today. your view is so unfair, I want to see the sea from my bedroom window :( Its hard studying from home, I did a degree with the OU and found it really hard to motivate myself so well done on getting ahead. best of luck for WI, look forward to seeing how much you've lost. I'll post my loss first thing. Good night. x x

Well done on that amazing loss! You must be proud :) You should move to Cornwall hehe, it's lovely. Ah really? I want to go on to do a course with the OU but they don't do anything related to hat I want to do (graphic & web design), I work better on my own. Won't get weighed until about 10.30 but I'll let you know how I get on! Have a good day, Jen! xx

Back