Jenny's last diet ever

Hi all,

I'm starting to feel excited about going out on Friday night. I have my new bag, shoes and earrings, just waiting for my pretty dress to arrive. Praying that it will fit ok. Its going to be so nice eating and having a couple of drinks. Cant wait.

Today has gone really well. A few people asked me if I'd lost weight which is always lovely to hear.

x x

Hi all,

I'm starting to feel excited about going out on Friday night. I have my new bag, shoes and earrings, just waiting for my pretty dress to arrive. Praying that it will fit ok. Its going to be so nice eating and having a couple of drinks. Cant wait.

Today has gone really well. A few people asked me if I'd lost weight which is always lovely to hear.

x x

I hope you have a good time - show us your outfit! - but drinking probably isn't a good idea, you're in ketosis and drinking whilst in that stage is very dangerous xx

I hope you have a good time - show us your outfit! - but drinking probably isn't a good idea, you're in ketosis and drinking whilst in that stage is very dangerous xx

thanks abbz. yeah you're right but I am eating. not sure how long after eating you're out of ketosis?

Yeah I will post a pic, thats if it fits lol. x x

Morning all, so today is day 14 and I'm feeling great. My body is feeling stronger (due to my exercise challenges) and I feel much more in control.

weighed myself today and I'm another 2lbs down so now weigh 14 st 10lbs. cant wait to get into the 13s :) thats half a stone lost since Thursday, yay, I love LT. My son weighs 22lbs and thats heavy to pick up and carry. I've lost 19lbs so not far off what he weighs which is crazy when I see how big he is. I have noticed different area of my body looking smaller, and clothes feeling a little less snug but almost his whole body is hard to visualise.

I'm hoping that my new dress arrives today, cant wait to try it on, fingers crossed that it fits and looks ok.

Also I have decided that I'm not drinking on Friday and only going to eat a very small amount, we can choose between indian curry or turkey dinner, think the turkey dinner will be the best option, I dont have gravy so could mainly just eat the turkey and veg maybe. I'm going to drive so I'm not tempted to drink.

Hope you all have a great day x x

Last edited:
Awesome Jen! Smashing the weightloss :) It's hard to visualise your own weightloss sometimes but when you put it like that it's quiet incredible!

Good idea about staying off the booze, probably not a good idea - more so for your own safety than ketosis. Turkey sounds like the best option, curry may be a bit too much!

I'm sure you will look great in your new dress! Have a lovely day :)

Hi all. This was my tummy 2 weeks ago, wanted to take a pic so I could see if my sit up challenge was working. Over 2 weeks I've done over 1000 sit ups. I can really feel the muscle now.

pics have gone on the wrong way, todays pic is first, hopefully you can tell. lol

Attachments

• image-3118401971.jpg
    image-3118401971.jpg
    498 KB · Views: 66
  • image-1155624550.jpg
    image-1155624550.jpg
    476.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Hi all. This was my tummy 2 weeks ago, wanted to take a pic so I could see if my sit up challenge was working. Over 2 weeks I've done over 1000 sit ups. I can really feel the muscle now.

pics have gone on the wrong way, todays pic is first, hopefully you can tell. lol
Wow! Well done, it's definitely noticeable xx

Awesome progress Jen!!! Massive improvement already :)

Awesome progress Jen!!! Massive improvement already :)

thanks Sag, cant wait till I feel happy about my tummy again. only time I dont mind it being big is when I'm pregnant lol. I'm going to take another picture in 2 weeks to compare the difference. Its great motivation, as you know from your before and after pics. Hope all is good with you in the world of eating x x

You will be back to your old self in no time Jen! I still remember the first few weeks and dreading how I would make 4 months and now I'm here I can't believe it went so fast!
Your exercising will help tone up and pick up the loose skin too so keep it up, it's amazing to see such a visible difference in just 2 weeks.

Yep I'm good, just updated my diary with todays menu :)

You will be back to your old self in no time Jen! I still remember the first few weeks and dreading how I would make 4 months and now I'm here I can't believe it went so fast!
Your exercising will help tone up and pick up the loose skin too so keep it up, it's amazing to see such a visible difference in just 2 weeks.

Yep I'm good, just updated my diary with todays menu :)

Thanks Sag, love how you are also so positive. Will check out todays menu. Hope you have a good day x x

Well done Jen, that's great news!

official weigh in day today, yay. Ive been waiting for it since last Thursday. lol. I'm absolutely over the moon that I've lost 8lbs this week. I was really hoping for 5lbs last Thursday so to get an 8 is great. Thats 20lbs in 2 weeks. :D

x x

WOW Jen that's amazing! Well done xxx

Day 16 today, finally the night of my work party is here, but my new dress is not :( theres a chance it might come in todays post, if not I'm wearing something I've already got. feeling a little disappointed but never mind. I've told a couple of people that I'm not drinking and its crazy the amount of pressure people put on you to drink. I've already decided I'm driving though which will be easier really as the party is in another city so would be a pain getting home as I hate having to get a taxi alone and wouldnt expect my hubby to pick me up that late. Hoping that eating a small amount tonight wont be too damaging to my loss this week, I'll be happy with 2-3lbs. Have a good day all x x

Hope it arrives today Jen! Hate it when stuff doesn't come on time but always the case this close to Christmas.

Either way, have a fab night! I'm sure if you take it easy you may still manage a loss :)

Back