Jennys Lipotrim mission to wedding dress

well I got through day one I have to say even though Im in ketosis I do feel hungry from the drop in cals... Hmmmm
Hopefully will carry on ok...had a headache all day but thats not the diet as I went to bed with headache last night and that was b4 I started the diet...
on with day 2 tomorrow...

Well done for getting through the first day! I've found even day 2 to be easier. ^^

I hope so...I wish in a way my dressing fitting wasnt on saturday... Ive googled my height and goal weight and found that alot of people are a size 12... I darent order a size 12 wedding dress... I might see what measurements a size 18 is ....chemist looked shocked when I said I was thinking of ordering an 18 but at least it can be taken into a 14 if it has to be... the chemist was shocked I couldnt put it off any later she said Im going to be considerably smaller...but what if Im not thats my worry.... a size 18 in a bridal dress for me would be a dream come true nevermind anything smaller...anything smaller is like winning the lottery.chance in a million...

That's exactly my problem! I'm apparently going to be a size 12 too but I'm stuck on the "what if"s. >< I'd die if I ordered it then found I didn't make it to that size in time.
It might be worth going for a 16, it'll really give you something to aim for and then it can be taken in to a 12 too.
I think I'm going to go for it and order a size 12. I tried the 14 and it was tight but not uncomfortable (I can't believe how different wedding dress sizes considering my bust can be anything from 16-20!) so I'm thinking the 12 might be perfect and it's got a corset back so it can be adjusted quite a bit. You must let me know how the fitting goes! I'm probably heading down at the end of the week after my first weigh in(!).

That's exactly my problem! I'm apparently going to be a size 12 too but I'm stuck on the "what if"s. >< I'd die if I ordered it then found I didn't make it to that size in time.
It might be worth going for a 16, it'll really give you something to aim for and then it can be taken in to a 12 too.
I think I'm going to go for it and order a size 12. I tried the 14 and it was tight but not uncomfortable (I can't believe how different wedding dress sizes considering my bust can be anything from 16-20!) so I'm thinking the 12 might be perfect and it's got a corset back so it can be adjusted quite a bit. You must let me know how the fitting goes! I'm probably heading down at the end of the week after my first weigh in(!).

The difference is the last time I had my wedding dress on it was a size 28 lol...in sept...so an 18 seems so unreal to me...Ive no idea what size I am even at the moment.... I think an 18 is really giving me something to aim for lol... who knows Im scared..Naughty weding dresses for being so stressful....naughty me for not starting lipotrim in jan when I first thought about it lol I guess at least I still lost since january without LT or I would be kicking myself x

hey good luck with it hope u do get 2 yer ideal weight

Thanks to everyone for the support and the wishes of goodluck....

Kered..I can believe that I just found my first posts when I joined minimins and you were on day 3 of your LT journey.... kicking myself that I didnt start then but at least Ive still lost since then x

you have done so well i started at 20 stone 9 pounds im now 13 stone and a size 16 i have 9 weeks left to my wedding and i want 2 and 1/2 stone off im flat out at the gym ..................you wont regret lipotrim i totally love it................good luck you will be a lovely bride;)

you have done so well i started at 20 stone 9 pounds im now 13 stone and a size 16 i have 9 weeks left to my wedding and i want 2 and 1/2 stone off im flat out at the gym ..................you wont regret lipotrim i totally love it................good luck you will be a lovely bride;)

wow linny thats amazing...when did you start LT... what size did you order your dress?

Day 2
Well I got up quite late for me so I had my first half of a vanilla shake as a mouse..(runny lol) then about 12 I had the second half as a shake.. Ive just had a whole chocolate shake as Im feeling really hungry and headachey still from yesterday... I made it with more water again as Im finding it hard to get all my liquid in...will adding more water to my shakes make them not work??

Off to the cinema with kids to see monsters and aliens.. I am going to sneak my water in...

good luck, you will look great on your big day, keep coming here for all your support xx

oh and your can make your shakes up with as much water as you like, i used 350 at one point just cause I prefered them thinner :) the more water you have the better, well done x

Good luck MrsHill2b

Ive been to the cinema...came back with my water bottle still very full....nooooooooooooooooooo
It doesnt seem to be going down....ive had 1 litre of water and 3 green teas since I started yesterday...I know this isnt good....

Hiya Mrs Hill2B,
Try the water a bit warm, just add a bit of boiling water to a glass/mug, whatever you use.
I can get loads down when it's not too cold. :rolleyes:

maybe its because I havent had my last shake for today but Im sitting here wishing I hadnt started b4 easter...hubby2b is eating easter eggs.. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Day 2 nearly over...
Im making trouble for myself I had my first strawberry shake today and avoided the chicken soup...not good. I'll have too many left and end up having to eat constant chicken soup one day if I dont eat them.. Glad Ive got through day 2 though... Im still very headachey..
Its dressing ordering day tomorrow so the excitement should get me through I hope.

Back