Jennys Lipotrim mission to wedding dress

Your chemist should swap any soups you don't want to use for something else if you accumulate too many!

Be glad that you started before easter! You could have added another couple of weeks to your LT journey if you hadn't. Between deciding to do this on a Thursday and starting on the Monday I put half a stone on!!! Adding at least 2 weeks to the time it'll take me to get where I want to be!!!

A bit of chocolate just aint worth it girl! Remember - nothing tastes as good as being slim feels!! x

Im fine I dont want the eggs

Day 3 has started

I went to the wedding dress shop and was very shocked and disappointed to know Ive only gone down one dress size so I havent ordered my dress...they are giving me another 6 weeks and then I have to order the dress...so lets see what liporim can do in 6 weeks.

The problem is that the dress sizes jump loads they go from a size 26 which is 46 inches around the fullest part of your bust to a size 22 which is 42 inches around the fullest part of the bust... So Im stuck at a size 26...my waist and hips are ok for a 22 but my bust isnt and we have no idea if my bust will go down.... so 6 weeks here we go...

Well Im nearly at the end of day 3...feeling sad about the dress fitting but oh well 6 weeks to make a difference...before I go back.. havent had my last packet yet..checked myself before and it seems I have come out of ketosis since starting lipotrim...very odd...hopefully body will get back in soon

don't let the fitting get you down hun - 6 weeks on LT should make a very noticeable difference! x

Well done so far hun! Don't get too down about the fitting today because you will have definately gone down in size within the next 6 weeks if you stick to LT. :)

My mother in law to be said that the bra they measured me in wont have helped as its a clevage enhancing one that lifts up and together..

Hey hun, ive been on lipotrim nearly 4weeks now and have gone down nearly 2 dress sizes so in 6 weeks you should be fine just stick to it 100% and drink drink drink that water! xx

Hey hun, ive been on lipotrim nearly 4weeks now and have gone down nearly 2 dress sizes so in 6 weeks you should be fine just stick to it 100% and drink drink drink that water! xx

Ooo Becca have you really gone down two sizes in such a short time? I've got to go from a size 16 to a size 12 by July 3rd..and i thought i was pushing it with that. You've give me hope haha x

Remember people this is bridal its evil...its not realistic...its the hell us brides put ourselves through lol

At least I can take comfort in the knowledge my normally size 12 bridesmaid was also outraged at being told she would need to order a size 18 .........

Yeh i was in a size 14 bottom and now i can just squeeze into a size 10 (not very flattering but can squeeze in so nearly there lol) i would say by july 3rd you'll be well on your way to a size 12 if not smaller!!! xxx

I only need 3 inches off my bust and then I can order a size 22 wedding dress ....wooooo lucky me lol

my waist and hips already fit into the size 22 measurements...

Remember people this is bridal its evil...its not realistic...its the hell us brides put ourselves through lol

At least I can take comfort in the knowledge my normally size 12 bridesmaid was also outraged at being told she would need to order a size 18 .........

Oh my god...are bridal dresses really that bad? A size 12 has to order a size 18? Why on earth?!! I don't think i want to get married now...you could end up with a serious complex haha xx

wow becca amazing a size 10 bottom is tiny...I couldnt even fit one arm in the leg lol x

My tiny teenager bms are only wearing size 6/8 clothes as they are 17 and 15 years old they have had to order size 10 and size 12 dresses

Day 4 has begun

Hmmming and errring whether to have my second packet or whether later I will feel really hungry if I have it now...but feeling auite hungry and light headed right now.. maybe try some more water and green tea and see what happens. Im watching Dr who on Tv so thats keeping me entertained...Kids are at there dads so for the moment Im safe from e-g-g-s but they are still on the top of the kitchen cupboards looking at me... but I dont want them I want to be slim.. I have 6 weeks to make a major difference.. Ive sneaked on the scales looks like Im loosing dont want to ruin it..only 3 days till first WI I can do this..........Oh no...OH is making toast just heard it pop up...he'll bring it in here soon with marg on it...no evil I dont want it...

i found you!! well. you showed me where you were :p i was wondering why you were only posting in my diary now instead of in yours!! ha.

you don't want them. you don't!! OH is sitting here eating my left over pick and mix and spitting some of them out because he doesn't like them!! travesty!! my sweeties!! hee. the smell is driving me mad!! but. i know i don't want them. i want to be thin instead :D

10 minutes to go before i am letting myself have my second pack :)

why don't you split a pack hon? have half now if you are feeling light headed and half a bit later?

plus, drinking WATER really helps with the light-headedness!! so get drinking!!

i have a thing at the moment where every time i pick up my water bottle i have four gulps. ok. so it's a little ocd, but it really helps the water level go down!!

abz xx

I think this is really cool that we have both started vlcds same week... lol and you being the expert can help me lol Thanks abz might go have half a packet... Ive been trying to write in my older diary too but seen as most the time Im only talking to you anyway I may as well write in limited places...it took me 6 posts to up date people on my dress fitting yesterday...its getting like a full time job this mission lol

oh and OH is now eating a c-h-o-c-o-l-a-t-e b-u-n-n-y find it easier if I spell it out...god it smells HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Might stuff tissue up my nose

good idea :D

i am going to go and lie on the bed and read my book a little more. am thinking if i am far away from OH then the smell of all the crap he's eating won't kill me!! :D

abz xx

I keep crying....trying to hide my tears from hubby2b..cried as I put out the kids tea.. Cried when I made 2nd half of my sachet only to put too much water in and make chicken soup uneatable so I havent eaten it... Mother in law 2b came round and unforunately brought me the egg...so now Im trying to avoid the chocolate...Im hungry VERY HUNGRY

Back