Jennys Lipotrim mission to wedding dress

AGE 16 12 stone Prom (i thought I was fat!)

well a few people have posted pics of how they looked Slim so they can see where they want to get too... I dont really have any slim adult pics of myself but I thought Id post some around the weight Id like to be at even though an adult (post 3 kids) body would look different...

My 18th Bday about 12stone size 14 dress
(as usual I thought I was fat!-silly girl)

hey honey. love the pics :) i'll have to find some out...

you are so lucky that you are allowed your fluid in coffee!! i'm ruddy not!! ha. you have done so well drinking that much :D keep it up babes :D

abz xx

You'll soon be posting goal pics Abz ....woo how exciting

So I sneaked on my home scales and as I had put on 2 lbs since my weigh in due to the evil eating ...Ive weighed in today 3lbs lighter YAY so thats about 1lb under my chemists scales YAY Im on my way back down...
I have to go to the dress shop today and find a new BM dress style.. Im excited to be going back but its 2 wks since I was at the shop and I dont feel like ive lost much since and so they will prob think oh well shes got no chance of changing body shape in 5 weeks...good job they arent measuring me today... Having said that I decided to measure myself today and compare it with last sept...try spur myself on andguess then I will be able to see what I achieve on LT

Sept 08 Today

Chest 49" 45" 4 inches lost
Waist 51" 39" 12 inches lost
Hips 56" 50" 6 inches lost
under bust 45" 41" 4 inches lost
thigh 36" 29" 7 inches lost
calf 20" 17 1/2" 2 1/2 inches lost
arm 18" 16 1/2" 1 1/2 inches lost
wrist 9" 7" 2 inches lost

vrb3901_vrf8062_vrb3072_vrf8063.jpg

Found a new style for my teenage BMs ...its the sitting brown haired girl dress with spaghetti straps and the dress will be in champagne with baby pink straps

Abz ive decided to jump back to WW lol I cant do the VLCD.. Your doing amazing but I find it really really depressing.. Ive still got time to lose on WW if I work hard... and my dress well ...not as important as feeling happy :)
I'll sort out where my diary will be lol and do a jump again

Back