Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Jen

looking extremely glam in the new picture indeed very very nice.
glad to hear the party went well have a fab day

Thank you all :)

It was tough to resist the frikadellen.... they smelt so good!!! But I managed!

Today is going pretty well foodwise. I have that horrible itchy feet feeling, where I just want to get away from Scotland in general and do SOMETHING....
Must stay off trainline.com haha.

Pitta&Pate for lunch, very much looking forward to that.

Have a fabtabulous day people!! :) x

Pitta and pate sounds interesting. What pate do you have? I like a bit from time to time.

Oh itchy feet, I get these all the time. If I had my way I'd move house every 2 years or so. I've always wanted to go to Scotland have never been - its a long way from South Wales

Have a great day

I got the Morrisons Eat Smart Brussels Pate, it's not too bad actually, 2 points a serving, and the serving was plenty big enough too!

I used to get loads of the Couldron one, the tomato and lentil one, but I struggle to get that up here now. Have to go to Holland and Barratt, and they don't always have it. That was really nice though. I wonder how many points are in that.. I might have to get some at the weekend when I'm in town, now that I have thought of it!! haha.

South Wales to Scotland, is a heck of a distance... Worth it though! I just feel a bit like everyone else keeps going away and leaving me, haha. Despite the fact that we have this weekend holiday to London planned, and Im going away somewhere different myself early next year. And my parents holiday, I wouldn't have wanted to go anyway. And when he goes away, it's work, not a jolly... Just last year, we did way more mini-breaks, I want a mini-break!!! How many more hints can I drop haha!!!

Dad called me to say that a bed has arrived, but not the mattress... that was meant to be the other way round!! haha. Bed on wednesday, and mattress 18th to 21st...
And I'm going to the fella's tonight, so I don't even get to put it up! Not that there's much point when I don't have the mattress I suppose.. Need some funky sheets!!! URGENTLY!!!
hahaha

Will have to search out some pate me thinks, am fancying pate on toast soldiers for a late night snack :D Shall go a searching tomorrow.

I never go anywhere, maybe the odd day out but really need a good slap to get me moving and away for the odd few days. Maybe your hinting is too subtle - try being a bit more direct if all else fails a good slapping often works - in a caring way of course :rolleyes:

Half a bed is better than no bed at all and good reason for the funky new sheets.

have a great day tomorrow

Good luck on the bedding hunt chick....u got a harry cory nearby, they're normally quite good and if ur lucky ull get a bargain....although i did send a friend there once for curtains and she came back 250 quid lighter but the curtains were stunning!!!

Have a great day hunni..xxx

I agree with Vanda. You are definitely being too subtle. Book it then just say: 'We're going X on X and you owe me £X'. :D

Agreed with everyone else about your new pic - twit twhoooo:) x

Firstly, hi Phil, welcome to the weird and wonderful[!] world that I live in... :) Mostly, there is a lot of this -> :blahblah:

Secondly, :thankyou: thank you all so much for the piccy comments! You make me feel like a million dollars, which is more than can be said for Biker Boy, who refuses to comment on my appearance ever, I don't know why but it sometimes upsets me. Like this weekend particularly, but never mind!

As for the expedition to see the Polar Bear in Aviemore... We were going to go this weekend but then on the way to the pink party, I said when was his next night out with the lads from work? "Spose it's random dude's stag do next weekend".... So I changed the subject, not wanting to fight before my mates party, and then last night I said to him could I please please get him to keep the 3rd/4th July free, so we could go to Aviemore.. "But we're doing that this weekend?" "No darling, you're off for a beer and strippers do, remember?" I'm guessing The Girlfriend is not meant to "know" about strippers on stag dos or something... this lead to a huge fight about how I don't trust him with other women just because I dared to say that he'll be seeing strippers... I have no qualms regarding other women, I am 100% certain that he is not going to shug a stripper on a stag do, or any other female for that matter. Or male. Or animal. Or anything lol. I have no problem with pole dancers, strippers, whatever. If that's what they want to do, fair play to them, wish I had the confidence& figure to consider it sometimes! I can't understand it, wanting to stuff money in someone's pants while she wiggles her baps in your face, seems like a very expensive way to pass the time when you've got a perfectly good pair of knockers to play with at home for free, but it's a lads thing, a stag do thing and I accept that!!
For christs sake, he's an engineer, going on a lads night out with a bunch of engineers. Celebrating one of the crews last night of "freedom"... I'd be a bit niaive if I didn't expect naked women to be involved at some point! Maybe his problem is that I don't have a problem with it? I dunno. I just told him not to spend more money on those women than he does on me :) Anyway, I have offered to be a taxi at the weekend. This way, worst that happens is he gets all worked up, and comes home to me. APs for me, can't be a bad thing!! :p

Anyhow, the potential strippers were just the tip of the iceberg for atmosphere last night. His answer to everything last night were "don't know", which was completely doing my nut in. And he could have offered to come and help me build my bed, but no, he hasn't. It's ok, I'm sure I'll manage. I tiled a bathroom all by myself, sure I can stick a bed together.

I think... in hindsight, knowing it was the 21st June which is not a good day for me, I should have locked myself in a cave and just let it run it's course, but on the other hand I didnt want to be on my own to think haha.

It was supposed to be my weigh in this morning, but I wasn't near a set of scales. Plus I ate 5 tonnes of KFC last night. Plus I didnt sleep. So when I got in after work just now, I weighed myself, and its 18.13.5. I'm not putting that down, that's not accurate. Ill see what happens tomorrow, and decide if I weigh in this week or not.

Time for a right proper kick up the jacksee though. I might try what my dad does. He has a starve-y day twice a week, and eats normally for the rest of the week. I could cut back to 16/18 points two days a week and stick to my 27 for the rest. That might help. Kinda like a JUDDD thing? I dunno, I'll have a play about. I need to get losing again, I feel like I'm losing my Jenny-ness, and that means losing what Biker Boy loves about me. I don't like the thought of that much. Need to get the Jenny-ness back.

Food in general today hasn't been too bad - Cereal, yogurt, fruit, pate and pittas [yes, plural. I had two and a half. GFB mode..] and a ham sandwich. I am never buying chocolate again, nor crisps, and I want to cut back on cake a heck of a lot.

Time to start shifting stuff out my room again, so I can build my bed :D YAY!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!

XXX

Happy bed building Jen
giving you big cyber hugs, because just once
in a while it's nice to get them
and because I am wearing my mothers hat today
and want to scream at the top of my voice
That man is so not good enough for you!!! Full stop
and if he happens to be in the Theif row vacinity in the near
future I have a steel capped boot with his name on it
right up his jacksy.

Happy bed building Jen
giving you big cyber hugs, because just once
in a while it's nice to get them
and because I am wearing my mothers hat today
and want to scream at the top of my voice
That man is so not good enough for you!!! Full stop
and if he happens to be in the Theif row vacinity in the near
future I have a steel capped boot with his name on it
right up his jacksy.

I think there may be a queue for the boot-up-jacksy... hehe. But by all means, go right ahead!

He does have his good bits too, but he isn't being so wonderful at the moment. Maybe we're both in a slump and will be ok in a few days. We'll see :)

Hugs back Mumma K :D x

I def agree on the fella stuff thats been said. Is this just a man thing or is it true that we do come from different planets? Whatever it is hope it ends soon and gets back to normal service.

You can build a bed, I used the wall for my 'mate' when building mine myself, a tad frustrating but done all the same.

Changing the subject a bit. I need new specs and love the ones you are wearing in your pic - where did they come from? Praying its not from some obscure Scottish optician and hoping its somewhere cheaper like specsavers.

have a great night and enjoy your new bed. Did you get the funky new sheets?

They're all the same Jen....mine's has hardly spoken 2 words to me for about 5-6 days, possibly more...but i'm at the stage i just don't care!!! haha!!!

Have spoken more to you lot recently than to him!!!....his loss!!

Have a great wednesday Jenny Penny!!..xxx

Alreeeeet Jen?
Sorry to hear BB is unable to assist with a helping hand to sort your new bed out. Never mind - independent woman and all that sh*te eh?!

Hope you get yourself some nice new sheets - some lovely ones in Primarni sometimes, also next have lovely bed sets but to be fair they can be a bit pricey though they do wash well (god I am getting old!)

Hope you're having a great day :)

Wouldn't it be really awesome if Jen's surname really was Penny! That would just be so ace! xxx

Haha, sorry to shatter illusions.... it's Stewart... nowt so exciting :p

I did used to get called Jenny Wren and Jennifer Pennifer a lot though. Now I get Jen, The Posh, That English Bird, Pickle, Chuckles, Smiler [wtf!? grumpy ol' me?!] and Crazy Lady...

The bed is up!! :)

And it's so so amazing, I slept like a baby last night! I was struggling with screwing the slats into place, so text the bloke to see if he had a 'lectric screwdriver I could borrow, thinking he could bring it in to work today, and I'd bring it back thursday... No reply, this was about 8ish...

So I carried on with a normal screwdriver and text him at 11ish to say "It's ok, I managed without. Night darling" .. No reply... Now I know we've had a fall out, but come on... Anyway... I gets a text off him first thing to say "I must've fell asleep, I missed all the goals last night and woke up at 3am on the sofa. Are you feeling better yet?". To which I said "What do you mean, less psychotic?" "Yes."... Lovely.

Diet-wise, I am struggling again. I just can't seem to stop shovelling it in my gob. I didn't really point yesterday, and I have been grazing today. I've had beans on toast, strawberries and yogurt, a pancake, a strawberry cheesecake corner yogurt and a banana, some pasta, and a tin of tuna. Tea was 2 [yes, TWO] fishcakes, a heap of broccoli, and a jacket potato, and I bought my brother a bar of Nestle Crunch, cos it's his favourite, and its on offer in Tescos, and it's his birthday soon. And I ate it. All 100g of it. Thats 11 points alone. Think I need to take a break, and come back to pointing properly. My heads just not on it, I think that BBgate is affecting me too much, plus Psycho Jenny seems to be early and I just want to stab people with paperclips at work. Not good.

My dad's just shouted: "We're playing Germany next!"
Mum replies: "who's we?"

We're bloody English Mum... who do you think WE is????

Christ...

ps - I am stuffed and still fight an urge to go and make pizza. What is my problem............. :|

independent woman and all that sh*te eh?!

Hope you get yourself some nice new sheets

haha damn right! I can build a desk, put up a bed... you name it!!! Car stuff though, that's mucky, I'm still calling him when thats needing done :p

I got some nice ones in Homebase! Purple and beige, quite subtle, but a nice sploosh of colour :D Yay!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back