Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant ideas :)

I did the 30 day challenge (well I failed actually lol) those kickbacks were stupid - you never got anywhere .... and the squats - my eyes still water thinking about them lol

xx

Jen, i'm am so so so proud of you chickn...you've really upped your game!!!! 3lbs is a fab loss and i'm joining you in your bread once a day challenge!!!! It's so easy just to snack on bread/toast and need to cut it out....so trying to just have it with my lunch at work.

Keep up your wii workouts too chicken.......xxxx

Well done Jen - 3lb is brilliant!:D It's all this exercising you've been doing! You are making me feel guilty - I've been using my pedometer to see how active (or rather inactive) I am and I've decided i am very lazy!

I'm really pleased for you - good luck for this week!

Lesley
X

Thanks Lesley!! I'm enjoying it too, I think that's important! Hows the pedometer working out? I always forgot to clip it on, when I tried the 10,000 steps a day thing... Wasn't good at that at all!

Another skivey day today. I don't know what is wrong with me.. I've just spent an hour at least away from my desk chatting, and now.... internet. Christ, get in gear...!

Breakfast - Cereal and banana [5]
Lunch - Jacket Potato and coronation tuna [3.5] though it was very tempting to get chips and a cheeseburger from the van outside...
Dinner - Beef Stir Fry - [6]
Snacks - Yogurt [1] carrot cake [1] apple [0.5] Malteaster Bunny [4?]

Total - 21

I've written to Mars to ask what the sat.fat is in the Bunny, wonder if they will get back soon.. :) It was really good, very much enjoyed that. Didn't even feel bad that I was eating a rabbit..!

I just text Biker Boy to see if he wants to take the afternoon off, but he's too busy. Damn. Guess I'd better stay at work too then... spoilsport.

I think I could do with some inspiration for jacket potato fillings. What else could I do...
* Tuna [I had the WW coronation tuna just now, it was quite good!]
* Cheese
* Tomato salsa
* bolognese, probably quorn to keep points low
* creamy mushrooms
* WW chilli

And I think I need to work in curry for my tea tomorrow, cos I fancy a curry. And do NOT want to resort to a takeaway.

Hahaha, cos it was DAMN NICE!!! :bunnydance:

I had a second bit of Carrot Cake too. So 22 now for the day.

And I got a chicken tikka thing for lunch tomorrow, to satisfy my hankering for curry..! I've got that complete fed-up could snap at anyone thing going on. I hate that.

Shower, DVD and bed I think. How boring...

I wonder if it's the time of year - I am really bored at work too - not for the lack of work just lack of interest! I just keep thinking of all the things I'd rather be doing - hope it's just a phase!

Lesley
X

My dad was saying the other day, that the 1st Feb is the biggest Sick Day of the year, because people have "had enough"....
Now... if only I wasn't an hourly paid contractor... haha!

Well I've certainly had enough! I've booked a week off first week in March! :D

Have a good day!

Lesley
X

Ooh March, soon be here!! :D

I'm fed up. Nothing happens unless I arrange it, book it, pay for it... Just in general. The fella, my parents, my friends... I am "the organiser" and I have bloody had enough of it, I quit!!

I got told last night that we aren't doing valentines day. Then when I said it was a bit late in the day to cancel it, he said "oh. Well don't go OTT like you do for everything else."

Which prompted a pi$$ off, can't be bothered with you today, strop off to bed early. At least I make some kind of effort!!

NEXT PARAGRAPH - POTENTIALLY TMI OF A GIRLY NATURE. FEEL FREE TO IGNORE...! [not that any blokes read this anyway, but felt I should warn yas!]
I'm in a horrendously foul mood. My mum bore the brunt of it this morning, think that I will take her out for tea on friday to make up for that, I was a horrible cow to her. Went from laughing at the dog, to being so furious with the Bloke and with work, to bursting into tears cos I'm fat and ugly, and back to furiosity... Bloody hormones. She knows it's my hormones, I changed the pill that I am on but this is way worse so think I might change back.!

Anyway... I went off early last night. Dyed my hair, I decided that it was time to grow up and stop having funny coloured hair for a bit. So the purple is pretty much gone now, it's a mid to dark brown. It's still darker than I would like, but I'm not willing to bleach it. Hopefully it'll grow quickly so I can get it lobbed off..! I have got an appointment for a trim on saturday. I need the layers cut back in. Why is it that
I actually want to just sit here, at work, and file my nails. That's not like me... I'm struggling with boredom, I just want to eat non stop, and it's tough today.

So here's the plan...

Breakfast - Poached eggs on toast [5]
Lunch - TLC Chicken Tikka Snack Pot [4.5]
Dinner - Chicken + Mushroom pasta bake, homemade and SO looking forward to it! [5]
Snacks - Yogurt, banana, cereal bar, 2 WW cookies, Malteser hot chocolate, apple. Total [7]
I don't know how much the Malteser hot choc was, it said 99 cals on the pack. I made it with water, so I have counted 2 for this.

Total today - 21.5

4.5 left. Might make up a potato into chips later. Ooh, I actually might have that instead of pasta tonight. Hmmm

I'm sticking to the bread thing too :D It's tougher than I thought though. I really want to have a ciabatta with my tea, but no, I will refrain and have that tomorrow with some pasta thing instead.

And I think... I will fail my Exercise challenge. The last two days, I have done nothing, out of feeling sorry for myself, and pure laziness. I don't think I can logistically fit in 4 workouts in 3 days, can I?? Can I have an extra day please????!!!!

When you said its going to be TMI i was scared but it wasnt! I get like that 2 weeks before the end of my packet and i am like a she-devil! hehe
Yuor doing really well, espcially when you are hormonal! keep up the great work!!!

Do you have a recipe for that chicken and mushroom pasta bake? Ive never done one before. Whats the portion size like?

Ah Jen - take an extra day for the exercise challenge! If it's any consolation, I am so fed up at work today that I could just walk out and go home! I've just sat and had my lunch and feel like I could go to sleep - I'm so demotivated at the moment. You are doing so well with your exercise lately, don't feel bad about it if you miss a session or two - I am still trying to think of how I can increase my exercise with the minimum amount of effort :eek: Any suggestions would be welcome!

How annoying that your enthusiasm is seen as being over the top! I usually get 'it's only an excuse for the shops to make more money' - which I interpret as 'I'm too tight and lazy to bother'! Last year I did get my husband a personalised 'front page' of a newspaper, with headlines, an article adapted for him with a big picture - I thought it was really funny - this year we have agreed to just go out for lunch as a compromise! Some men eh!

Hope your day gets better - must get back to work :wave_cry:.

Lesley
X

] Last year I did get my husband a personalised 'front page' of a newspaper, with headlines, an article adapted for him with a big picture - I thought it was really funny - this year we have agreed to just go out for lunch as a compromise!

Thats so cool!! How did you get that done?
Im the other way, im not that bothered about Valentines but i just go along with it for my OH:rolleyes:

Chicken & Mushroom Pasta Bake [Kinda homemade!]

This is what I did, I class it as homemade anyway...!

1xChicken fillet - 2.5
Mushrooms - 0
Pasta 80g - 4
Philli 2 tbsp - 2 [does this still count as homemade?!]
oregano - 0
milk - 1

Total of 9.5, and made two decent servings, so 5 points a serving.

I put the pasta on to cook, then fried the chicken in frylight, added the mushrooms to cook them through. Took that out the pan, melted the philli in the pan, added a dash or two of milk to make it a bit more runny, and the oregano, and chucked the pasta, chicken and mushrooms in. Mixed it up and then stuck it in a lasagne dish under the grill to get that "I'm not really burnt, I'm chargrilled :D" look to it...

Though, I think in future I would maybe bulk it out with some courgette, or broccoli, or something else, some cherry tomatos maybe, to add some colour - It was a little grey looking..!

It was nice and tasty though! I might try it again with different herbs. I like oregano, have that in pretty much everything tbh... If I hadn't been grazing aaaaallllllll day I would have had it with that garlic ciabatta, and maybe some parmesan crumble on top, that would be delish...!

Ah Jen - take an extra day for the exercise challenge! If it's any consolation, I am so fed up at work today that I could just walk out and go home! I've just sat and had my lunch and feel like I could go to sleep - I'm so demotivated at the moment. You are doing so well with your exercise lately, don't feel bad about it if you miss a session or two - I am still trying to think of how I can increase my exercise with the minimum amount of effort Any suggestions would be welcome!

I get what you mean, with work. It's just... a slump I think. We all need a break from it!! That, and the trashy weather... Roll on summertime!

Do you watch the soaps at all? Could you go wandering in the ad breaks and get more steps in that way? Hmmmm....

How annoying that your enthusiasm is seen as being over the top! I usually get 'it's only an excuse for the shops to make more money' - which I interpret as 'I'm too tight and lazy to bother'! Last year I did get my husband a personalised 'front page' of a newspaper, with headlines, an article adapted for him with a big picture -

That's ace, I love the idea of that! He'd hate it though, I can picture it now! lol.
As for my enthusiasm... I do tend to go slightly overboard with occasions. Sometimes, it was just jokingly. Like Halloween, our first halloween, I turned up at his house dressed like we were going trick or treating. I was a vampire. With fangs and everything. Just using cheap tescos accessories lol but it made him laugh!
Then Bonfire night, I made a huge fuss about going to a fireworks display. Cos I had never been to one before...
Then I count down to Christmas, which I started doing cos he said it was too early, so I did that to wind him up...
Then EASTER... oh my god, I had fun at easter. I thought, what can I dooooo? So I got a nice wicker basket from Au Naturale, and filled it with as many mini chocolate eggs of different types that I could get. I think there were over 100 in there in the end. Bueno eggs, a few kinder surprise eggs, mini lindt ones, cadburys mini eggs, truffle eggs.... Anything I could get my hands on that were on special offer in the run up to easter... Think we were still eating them come June...!

Though, last year, for Valentines, I said I didnt do valentines as we weren't "official" then. And he said he'd made me a card as a backup in case I was lying to trick him. I still haven't seen that card, cos I wasn't tricking him! But I wouldn't be surprised if it puts in an appearance this year... haha. He's still getting his mug. But I'm not gonna get him a card. He can have a cuddle instead.!

Hope your day gets better - must get back to work :wave_cry:

Thank you! My day got LOADS better at 4pm when I could leave to go home!!! :D

Chin up, the weekend's nearly here now!

Blimey lol sounds like you've had quite a day, I wouldn't worry about your mum she'll understand probably had a few pmt strops in her time as well. Know what you mean about going overboard, loved the Easter whammie

My mum puts up with hell from me, its like im about 15 again sometimes! She knows i love her tho :)

Hey morning Jen

Great idea to walk during the ad-breaks - could even do the stairs a few times! Every little bit must help.

Have a good day!:) (It is officially Thursday now so I must go get some sleep!)

Lesley
X

Oh I'm grand :) Spent a total of 3 1/2 hours last night struggling with my photo-printer to get 5 images printed... sheesh! So I was pretty tired at bedtime, and slept like a log!

I'm making the truffles tonight. This could be tough! Hopefully, I'll manage to get most of the mixture into actual truffles, rather than it mysteriously disappearing between concoction stage and final look at me, I'm a pretty truffle stage... They work out at 65 cals a piece, so I'll point for 1.5 for two truffles...
I spoke to my brother for the first time since christmas last night, and he had heard from Mum that I was making truffles, and wanted recipes and ideas to impress his ladyfriend. He only ever speaks to me when he wants summat!

Mars got back to me, and the Malteaster Bunnies work out at 3.5 points. Hurrah! I'm happy with that, they are a nice novelty thing! I now need to get points for the Bueno easter eggs. No doubt I will scoff a few of them.... I'll guess at 2 points each, lets see how far off I am!

Enough about chocolate...
BREAD. This challenge is TOUGH! I tell ya! I woke up this morning looking for a heap of bacon sarnies, but I don't actually have bread in the house, or I will eat it absent-mindedly. I have a couple of rolls in the freezer, wraps, and a ciabatta roll. I didn't have any bacon either, for the record...!

Breakfast - Oatsosimple 3.5, yogurt 1 - [4.5]
Meeting @ 10am - Danish Pastries. Boo. MUST...BE...STRONG... 10 points a go, I can't do it, I can NOT do that. NO NO NO.
Lunch - I dared to mention that I wanted to eat with chopsticks, yesterday. People overheard. We're going to an all-u-can-eat chinese buffet at lunch. I'm slightly apprehensive, as Biker Boy keeps me in check with things like that, and he won't be there... but I can do this without stuffing myself to the brim, I can :)
Tea - WW ready meal - chicken and potato wedges [4]
Total of 8.5 plus the chinese. MUST get some exercise in tonight to compensate.

Ack, boss has just got in, better do some work now... Have a great day people!!! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back