Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auburn

x x x
I AM NOT MEANT TO BE THIS FAT!!

haha.

Yeah, I use humour to cover how unhappy I am with my physical appearance.
I'm Jenny, I'm 25, 26 tomorrow, and I live in the middle of nowhere in Aberdeenshire, which does me wonders for not being able to get a takeaway!
I work in a busy paced office, in HR and Finance, and I like my job despite the long hours and travel time. I have a bloke, Biker Boy, who 9/10ths of the time is completely wonderful, and the rest of the time... well no doubt I will whinge about that in due course..!

I have dithered between a size 18 and a 24 for a year now. At my biggest ever, I was a 30. And I'm not very tall... I am currently a 20-22. This is not acceptable to me. I want to get to a 14-16 by the end of 2010. To do this, I'm increasing [ie STARTING] my exercise regime, and eating HEALTHY STUFF like vegetables..!
Weighwatchers is my support group of choice.

So to close - Some lyrics from my beloved Lostprophets -

Oh take these stones away
Start a brand new story.
I'll make it through each day
Singing death or glory.
Lord won't answer me
I won't let it bring me down.

I... don't think they were singing about weighty stones haha.
Mwah x

Last edited:
So that was the introduction... :) I forgot to say that I need to eat more veggies...

4th January - 26 points
Breakfast Beans on toast [5]
Snack 2 digestives and a cuppa [2]
Lunch Birthday lunch out with mum - Great start I know.. Frankie and Benny's and I will have a meatball calzone for 15.5 points.
Dinner quorn stir fry if I am actually hungry - This will be free veggies, a portion of quorn pieces for 1.5 and soy sauce.

Total - 24

Wish me luck....!

Scarily enough all your stats sound the same as mine! Very odd...

Good luck with your first day...
I'm just back on it after 3 weeks off for Xmas... It's like starting over!

Jen, just passing and noticed your new thread....so a big good luck from me and enjoy ur lunch day!!!

Nice to see you out here :) Your old thread seemed a bit lonely. The food diaries don't get much love.

Good luck!!

Happy birthday for tomorrow, hope you had a nice lunch x

Jen, how was ur calzone??? hope you had a fab night and many happy returns for your birthday tomoz...x

Just noticed I posted ur happy birthday message on the "old" thread...lol

Hope you had a good one........x

Happy Birthday chick! Hope you have a fab day today.

Good luck with your weight loss journey

xx

Wow.... Life's strange this year!!

Yesterday was ace, thank you all for the kind messages! My birthday was surprisingly good fun! I was a bit upset at not expecting to see the fella, as we were going to go for a meal later in the week to celebrate me getting old.. Anyway, with the weather and all, and the snow dinging down, he decided that I was to stay at his. Good thing really, the Council and the Police closed the roads around my farm, cos of snow drifts and stuff. Mum had to stay at a colleagues house too.. Dad got stranded... Fun times..!

My birthday's food was really good. I am impressed with myself!

Breakfast of poached eggs on toast, lunch was a beef sandwich and chicken soup, and tea was prepared by the fella - butternut squash soup, and a chicken biryani... I pointed the lot, and it was 21 points for the day. Then I had a slice of birthday cake :) A slightly naughty treat, but very enjoyable!

Today, I've had :
Breakfast - Toast - [2.5]
Lunch - Tomato (yuck) soup and two slices of bread - [3.5]
snack - bag of mccoys - Probably 4, I think?
No idea what we'll end up with for tea. I think we have to get to a shop... :S

There is no chance of me getting home again tonight, dad said he reckons it will be the weekend. They haven't even ploughed the roads today..

I'm gonna run out of clean socks!!! And I only have one tin of soup left at work..!!!

Hey Jen :]

I'm really liking your thread! It gives me some good ideas of what I should eat through out the day. Hope you had a lush birthday, and have a great 2010! :]

xo, Beth

Hello Jen

Just wanted to wish you well with your weight loss and a belated happy birthday!

Looking on the positive side, just think, you could be snowed in at work :eek: !! Also, having walked a couple of miles in the snow today, I'm sure we must be burning more calories than under normal conditions - either that or I am getting very unfit!

Take care.

Lesley
X

Still stranded at the fella's house..! I have decided to be nice, and get a book to take this evening, and let him play Call of Duty. How ACE am I... haha! I'm managing to get to work ok, and I am lucky that he's looking after me. I don't mean to whinge but I would like to go home soon!!

Breakfast was toast - 2.5 points
Snack - Ham Sandwich, I was famished! This snow really makes you want to munch! [3]
Lunch - WW Chicken Fajita Wrap - [4.5]. I scoffed it in a rush, but it was tasty!
Snack - WW Creamed Rice, the caramel one [1.5]
Tea will be either leftover curry, or leftover steak pie, the fella says. I wanted to get something new from the store, but he said we need to be sensible and use whats already in the house... which kinda makes sense..! I'm hoping for the curry, he can have pie. Though if I have pie, I will take off the top pastry, I'm not keen on pastry. Unless it's a danish with icing and cinnamon and yumminess.... mmmm!
There is apple crumble and custard for dessert too.

Tomorrow, I will probably have toast at his, then I have a sweet chilli chicken WW meal for 5.5 for my lunch. And I have no idea where I will be for tea, let alone what I will have!

I am so so so so SO fed up of this snow now. It's beyond a joke. It took me 45 minutes to dig out my car from the car park at work, I drove ok, then when I got back I couldn't get in the carpark again, so she is abandoned on the road... In a heap of snow. I'll never move it again! And I might lose my Holiday, since I cant get home. I have a week off in theory next week, and if I can't get home, there's little point in taking it, is there.. :(

- le sigh....!

Though, as an afterthought re-reading this message - I am quite proud of myself with the eating, because although I'm trying to not be too Hitler-esque with the meals at the fella's, I am not picking on a night. Mainly cos I don't want him to see what a pig I can be! I'm also not having snacks at work really, because a) the shop has no stock, no deliveries, and b) the vending machine has been gutted!

well done on your eating, sounds like your doing well! I do the whole saintly dieter act at my bfs house, his mum offers me everything yummy ever invented and i turn it all down, then i go home and have a ww desert or something else to recover from the withdrawl! LOL
good luck on your weight loss!

Jen, glad you'r still sticking with it!!!
When's your next weigh in?

The calzone sounds smashin!!!

xx

Technically, my next weigh in is Monday, but I don't know if I will be able to go because of the weather. I shall try. I am going to try and get my car back from work to the fellas house tonight, and then get from his to my parents house tomorrow.

I won, with dinner last night. Didn't even have to try! As soon as I got in his car, he was like "Jen, is it ok if I have the pie, are you ok with the curry?" hahaa... I don't think I have ever said YES quicker!!! So I had 5 points worth of leftover biryani for tea, and a slice of toast!

Then we had apple crumble and low fat custard.. Which I didn't point, but I did make sure it was a small single serving of crumble each rather than a "serves 4" which we would have demolished between us...!

Today - Toast for breakfast. I had intended to get up and make scrambled eggs on toast for us, but I couldn't drag myself out of bed. It was so cold, and I wasn't sleeping well last night.
Lunch will be chips from across the road, because I want stodge and I have received a delivery of chip spice from Hull.... It is the BEST invention ever.! I have the WW sweet chilli chicken dish in the fridge but that should be fine til Monday. I want stodge, no two ways about it!

And I think that Biker Boy and I might be off out for tea tonight. Which will most likely be Indian, I think. And since it is my birthday treat, he's said I can have the diet off... :D

It was -17.5 degrees on the way to work today...
But... on a plus... I am still in a size 20 jumper from George!!! haha.

I'm so so so tired so a small update from me...

Last night, he took me to the best indian in Aberdeen and it was amazing... I had a chicken kebab thing for starters and chicken rogan josh for main, it was sooo lush!

Today has been [26 points]
Breakfast - Bacon sarnie - 5.5
Lunch - half a cheese n ham sandwich - 2.5 [Dad pigged the rest..!]
Tea - this will be pepperoni pizza. Its 9 points for the lot.

This leaves me with 9 for snacks later. :)

Im so tired. I managed to get home and spent an hr digging the drive til it was dark.. Now I need sleep... hope u all have a good weekend! x

I'm so so so tired so a small update from me...

Last night, he took me to the best indian in Aberdeen and it was amazing... I had a chicken kebab thing for starters and chicken rogan josh for main, it was sooo lush!

Today has been [26 points]
Breakfast - Bacon sarnie - 5.5
Lunch - half a cheese n ham sandwich - 2.5 [Dad pigged the rest..!]
Tea - this will be pepperoni pizza. Its 9 points for the lot.

This leaves me with 9 for snacks later. :)

Im so tired. I managed to get home and spent an hr digging the drive til it was dark.. Now I need sleep... hope u all have a good weekend! x

Hey hope you had a good b'day, 9 points for a pepperoni pizza, what sort is it? was it the pizza express ones i told you about, if so let me know how the pepperoni is because i havent had it and i LOVE pepperoni pizzas! yum yum! PS forgot to say theyre on half price at tesco at the moment so only £1.99 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back