Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the feeling of uncontrollable eating and not actually wanting to!!!

It'll pass again, it always does but makes a hell of a dent in the process!!!

Hope you have a wonderful thursday Superwoman!!..xxx

:D Afternoon Jen

Hope you have a good day and its less stressful I know ye is stressed because of the emotional eating it always effects me the same way.

Thank you, girlies :) I'm so so trying to be 100% today. Got to be.

Breakfast -
2 slices of toast with beans, 1 egg and 3 rashers of THL bacon - [7]

Lunch -
2 tortilla wraps with a tin of WW Coronation tuna - [4] and a bag of crisps [2]

Snacks -
Apple [0.5] strawberries [0.5] sausage sarnie [4] WW Wafer [1.5]

Tea - 7.5 left - Pasta, some red sauce, cheese... I think. :)

I have identified my problem areas. One, is food. Clearly. I like food, I like eating, I like the taste of food. My boss isn't in today, so I have a notebook here on which I intend to write my plan, and stick to it. Friday to Monday - 20 points. I have to get a loss next week, I absolutely have to, or I'm going to speak to the doc again about drugs or something. I am NOT stopping at the shop on the way home, or I will buy chocolate, and I will eat it all. Without tasting it. So I am avoiding the temptation. Two, is the emotional stuff. I have to create a distraction, when BB piffes me off, I need to NOT stuff my face. Three - Mother Nature. I must not let her win, just cos she makes me psycho for a week a month, I cannot cave to her demands for chocolate, cake and all things fatty. I shall work more on this list today..

Just poured out a can of diet coke... boy do I want some JD in this......

Looking at that... Four will be breakfast. I need to stop eating half my points by 10 am... This is ridiculus. More fruit snacking, less sandwiches.
Five, bread. I eat too much bread, we have already noted this.
Six - Boredom... I eat when I am bored...... The list will continue!

The Problems

It's quite an extensive list, really.

1 - I like food. It is a hobby, I love cooking, baking, all but the washing up :p

2 - Emotional Eating - I resort to food when I'm upset. which means chocolate usually. Or toast. or cakes. Plural..

3 - Mother Nature - Mother Nature Time. The painters. TOTM. Whatever you call it, it affects different people in different ways. Me? I get tummy cramps and it helps to have a full tummy. I used to have an overwhelming desire to eat chocolate too, but recently I don't get that urge. But habit still tells me to eat chocolate when I'm temperamental.

4 - Breakfast [Yes, the most important meal of the day, No to a three course banquet - Mother does actually sometimes have "breakfast pudding"... I do not want to end up like that]

5 - Bread - I eat way too much bread. Usually breakfast is something on toast, followed by a sandwich mid morning, occasionally something with bread/tortillas etc for lunch, and maybe some bread [naan or a roll depending on cuisine] with tea. And maybe toast before bed... Anyway.. Too much bread! two servings per day. No more. Less is ok

6 - Boredom.
Especially when I am at work. I get bored, which leads to constant snacking. .

7 - Variety -
Yes, this is a downfall. I was vegetarian for 14/15 years, and had a kinda fixed and boring diet. Pasta, potatoes, tuna and quorn. And that was good. Now I will eat anything, and in a week I want mince, and chicken, and bacon, and quorn, and fish, and veggies, and pasta dishes... It's too much, I need to stop being so greedy! I end up buying everything that I fancy in the shop, and then I end up eating bigger portions to "use it up"... NOT GOOD!

8 - Lack of planning - Linked to #7.

9 - Motivation - I have nothing to look forward to. This sounds really depressing, I know, what I mean is no special events to get glammed up for, no deadlines. BB's sister's wedding, but I dont even know if they have set a date, or even if they intend to do the wedding, or stay engaged..!

10 - Too much of everything -
Too many treats, too much protein, too much carbs... need to limit SOMETHING! surely..

11 - Clean Plate - I've been brought up to be greatful for food - "Think of all the starving children in Africa", "If you don't finish your main, you dont get icecream"...etc etc etc. Even now, I have bits of pieces of leftovers in bags in the freezer. Couldn't tell you what they are, but I feel wrong throwing food out...?!

12 - Bread and Cheese - As you all know, I'm always going on about this. Low income family growing up, watch the pennies, pad out meals with bread to "mop up", and cheese on the top for easy+cheap taste.

13 - Accepting "fat clothes". NO! Stop this!! Stop searching for Size XXFAT in shops/Internet. Just stop it! Stop buying damn clothes that you don't need. It just tells you that it's ok to stay that size cos you have the clothes already...

14 - Vice-less - I don't smoke, I don't take drugs. I very rarely drink.. This somehow tells me subconsciously that it's ok to be a cake-fiend.

15 - The Brother.
Yes, I'm including him. My brother,is 4 years older than me and has always been the apple of my mother's eye. Not that we have favourites in this family, but in my family there's always been a clear divide between me and dad, and mum and bruv... When we were kids, and it was an occasion, we both got chocolate, sweets, whatever. I'm talking christmas selection boxes, easter eggs, advent calendars, that kinda thing. My brother always nicked my stuff, always took my chocolate and I always got told off for it when I was a kidlet. When I got wise to this, I realised that if I ate it straight away, I would actually get to have some of my own sweets... I think this is where the bingenecessity came from. eat up before someone else gets it...

16 - Nigella-itis -
I want to be a domestic goddess, which means cooking loads and eating lots of cake to be amazingly wonderful.

Potential solutions to follow...

Potential Solutions

Feel free to chip in..

1 - I like food.
Well I have to eat. I just have to learn that saying no occasionally will help my mission...

2 - Emotional Eating - Concentrate on me, not him.

3 - Mother Nature -
I need to distract myself from chocolate, and from communication methods.

4 - Breakfast -
No more than 5 points for breakfast. Just one breakfast. Sorted.

5 - Bread -
Two servings per day. No more. Less is ok

6 - Boredom.
At work, I need to chew gum rather than eating. Or actually do some work?

7 - Variety -
Plan meals before shopping. Go shopping once a week and then again mid week to top up fresh veggies.

8 - Lack of planning -
Dur.. plan things?

9 - Motivation -
Grab the bull by the balls and make an occasion myself, because apparently no-one else around me cares enough to motivate me!!!

10 - Too much of everything - Go back to a vegetarian diet 4 days a week - Limits protein

11 - Clean Plate - Smaller plate :)

12 - Bread and Cheese -
I dont do this so much anymore to be honest

13 - Accepting "fat clothes" -
Ebaying things as they get too big. Refusing to buy anything size X or bigger...

14 - Vice-less -
Get a habit? No, that's not even funny...

15 - The Brother - Well I can't change him, or the way my family act when he is here, but I can get over it. Because, no-one's going to steal my sweeties now.

16 - Nigella-itis -
Give it up, accept that I cannot cook, and will never be able to eat that stuff and get skinny too :p

When I pick myself up from the floor
where I'm rolling around on it laughing my head off
I might just be able to comment

PRICELESS !!! Every one of them hahahah !!

hahaha, I'm deadly serious kals... I forgot to add - 17 - Eat 63 calories a day. No more, no less. Bound to lose a few stone that way........
;)

Aw Jen, I think you'll find that each and every one of us here has the same list but have never actually seen it written down and staring us blatantly in the face!!!

I luv you for doing that cos if we change a bit of each point the weight should literally fall off!!!! In theory of course...haha!!!

Good luck with it and print and keep the lists with you at all time to keep you motivated!!!
xxx

I've printed two copies - One in my desk at work, one will go home to stick on the wall.
I'm also going to print out a big 12 to stick on the fridge at home. I want to be a size 12, that is my aim, and I will do it!

Spoke to Biker Boy last night. Yes, that's right... He's got his normal petname back now. Not kn0bhead, or tosspot, or anything like that... We had a good talk and decided that we're both as bad as each other, and that this is just a blip and blah blah blah. He's worried about me and my moodswings, and so on and so forth...

We sorted things out anyway, and it's all pretty pink and fluffy again now. We decided since we can't meet for lunches in the week due to work stuff, and can't go out for tea because of the footie, to go to the 24hr Tescos at half 12 and bought ourselves breakfast to have a proper cooked breakfast today. [Refer back to list - Bad Jenny.... oops!] And he helped me to make some plans. Things for me to look forward to. He made me write a list to see what I have to look forward to, and I have like, 12 occasions coming up. That made me think... And that's just the stuff he knows about, there's a couple things that are surprises for him..!

I'm a big silly :)

So today, foodwise...
Breakfast - beans on toast and 3 rashers of THL bacon. [5.5]. In my defence, he had two black puddings, 2 rashers of bacon, an egg, two lorne sausages, 3 tattie scones and beans.
Lunch - WW Chicken Curry [4.5]
Tea - Tagliatele with chicken and a tomato based sauce. [6]
Snacks - a pancake, an apple and a muller corner yogurt. Total [6]

I'm feeling pretty good today, foodwise. Really looking forward to my tea, and I don't feel ravenously hungry. What I mean is, I don't think that I am hungry..
I have discovered that apples are good.

I have planned tomorrow too:
Breakfast - Bacon butty [3.5]
Lunch - leftover chicken from tonight, in a wrap [4.5]
Tea - chilli con carne, rice and cheese... Or I might make chips instead.... Either way [9.5]
Dessert - WW Chocolate Whip. I haven't heard marvellous things about these but they were on special, so I got one of each flavour to try. [1]

This leaves me 8.5 for playing about with. That's heaps... JD anyone??

Have a brilliant day today everyone :) xx

Aww I'm glad everything is pink and fluffy again
will certainly help with the emotional eating side of things
loving the plan it's always good to have one.

Last time I had those Ww whippy things it made me want to gag haha!!
so I mulched some strawberries into it and it was much more palatable

sorry Jenny.. but the whips are soooo gross like Kals, they make me gag :(

love your list btw.. think its great. Was popping in for something not particularly related actually.. and that its when you scroll really fast down the list of diaries, it doesnt look like lists.. it looks like tits.. to me, anyway :p makes me giggle every time i see it. Maybe i'm just strange :p

and 12 occasions? are they all exciting ones? :D please do elaborate! x

Pleased that things are all fluffy atm Jen. Bodes well for the emotional eating.

Laughed at your lists, I have lists too I just conveniently forget to look at them on my way to the fridge. Maybe I need to paste them to the fridge

Am liking the tescos run for brekkie things - good idea

Have a great night

hahaha, tits.. Yeah I can see how a quick glance would see tits... :D

I have a selection of shows and things to see, places to go like daytrips and stuff... I'm going to see Rocky Horror on Monday for starters, and I won tickets for a free game of crazy golf, which we have to use soon. I saw a poster for a Daredevil Stunt show, like with cars and stuff and fire... It looks ace, so I'm going to that. There's a cocktail night with people from work, and I am getting all girly glammed up for that. Might stay away from pink though, kinda overdid that last weekend! We're gonna go to see the Wildlife Park at Aviemore soon, when he's not away with work. And we're going to the Zoo and the Natural History Museum in London in August. He said we'll do something for our 2 year anniversary too, but he hasn't decided what yet.... I also have tickets for Sally Morgan, Ardal O'Hanlon, Sean Lock, and and and!! Work have a social club that got cheap tickets to see 30 Seconds to Mars in December... I'm so there!!

I had the whippy thing... it definitely aint no Angel Delight... It'll do in an emergency though! I had the chocolate one, found after a spoonful it had a strange taste, and stuck some squirty cream on top with some chocolate balls... I'll count 2.5 points for this. I made it look pretty anyway haha

This leaves me with 2 points for the night. Not too bad in the end!!

Attachments

• 100625pud1.JPG
    100625pud1.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 82
Glad alls well in the biker hood again chick...med really are plonkers!!! They dont think how it affects us girls!!

Love your wee ramikin bowl!!! dead sweet..xx

Hah, it was a tescos Valentines one... They had them this year too, and last year, maybe its a standard thing! I love little different things like that :D

Thats one good social life you've got going there Jen :jelous:

Not sure what ww put in their whippy things but they sure do have a weird chemical taste - must be all the chemicals. Its wonderful what some cream and choc can do though. Hope you're having a fab night

aww i love your little heart dish its well cute! :D those little ball things remind me of those gorgeous muller corners with the choco balls :D

i hope you enjoy Rocky Horror.. i saw it last month in Darlo and it was fab.. bar the usual darlo chavvery and their constant interjections like it was a blooming jeremy kyle show :p

also, 30 seconds to mars? jealous! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back