Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww bless you. well theres an incentive if i ever saw one - at each half a stone off, you can insist on a new and improved photo of you and the bf :D to replace the icky ex ones :p

p.s.. whatd she look like? ugly i hope! :p

hahaha, well, he kinda quickly went over the pictures, I didn't get a good look at her. She looked like a generic skinny brunette I think. Just wearing jeans and a hoodie. Not as "interesting" as me, that's for sure... hahahahaha.

Note to self:- Dye hair again soon....

Am liking the sound of the pizza toppings, have never noticed those in Tesco's. Will have to keep a look out - where abouts are they?

I dont do exes very well. Dont like to know about them or anything, just want to think time before me stopped still - not that I'm self absorbed or anything :p

Hope today carries on in the same positive way

Though me & BB have very few pictures. Which bugged me at first when I saw he had pics of him and his ex still, but not of us, but then last night I was thinking about it, and that's probably because I shy away from the camera at all opportunity. So I want pictures. Cos as far as I am concerned we are for keeps, so there.

Jen - this is the loveliest reason to want to stay on track. Bless your little cotton socks. C'mere and let me squeeeeeeeze you x

As incentives go I'd say it's as good as any Jen
and we will welcome you on the CYT challenge should you wish to join
obviously Hannah is so very nearly there but that don't matter as I'm still very much a work in progress
haha !!
We could then hold test the recipe days and all that Flapjack.

Wait wait, I wanna get into this test the recipe days too and all that flapjack <pulls out bottom lip>

Nikster you are more than welcome
you could wander over to channel 4's
CYT section for the recipes
if you feel like ditching the Ww gangsta'a Sistah

Afteroon Jen
hope your day has been lovely so far

Am liking the sound of the pizza toppings, have never noticed those in Tesco's. Will have to keep a look out - where abouts are they?

They're next to the sandwich meat, with the Pepperoni and Salami and stuff like that, little boxes, they're still 3 for £3 today, I saw, but managed to resist.. They'll only make me trough a whole pizza...!!

C'mere and let me squeeeeeeeze you x

Well I never say no to a squeeze!!! :D x

Love the pic mutilation Nik :) I must admit I have done a fair bit of that to ex friends... rather than exes... hehe

I've been re-reading my CYT books for sensible outlooks today. It makes sense. Then I have had a fat day, and eaten heaps. But made a sensible choice to not have rice with the rogan josh, just the bread.. ah well....

I was in Tescos earlier and nearly bought myself some flowers. On the way home, I decided that on Monday, I am going to get some flowers, and tell BB how much he owes me for them. Yus. I think I deserve flowers.. I miss him, I hate weekends when we aren't doing stuff. It was funny though, on friday, I had stayed at his to drop him at the airport in the morning, then when I got to work a colleague told me I looked shugged out...
So I went back to the car, added makeup, and then in a meeting later on, yawned in my managers face, oops.

She said "why are you so tired?"
"Well, I stayed at the fellas last night, we were up late, til about 3"
"What do you mean"
"erm.... Well I did his packing, and his ironing and erm stuff, had to make sure he had everything he needs for his trip"
"You aren't married, he can do that himself"...

What the hell do you say to that????!!! haha. Erm, OK MUM!?

Apparently, I was beetroot at that point. The team found it most hilarious. Come on, Management, we're in our 20s. Like you say, we aren't hitched therefore the spark has not died yet. What do you honestly think we were up to... sheesh...

The Work Colleague who was on the "crash diet" for going on hols, goes on monday. She was the one who thought that a cheese and pepperoni stuffed croissant was healthier than a regular ham salad sandwich.. Anyway, in the whole last 3 months that she has been "dietting" and lecturing me about healthy eating... she went up a size. But that was because the shops sizes weren't accurate, of course. I have her daughters Nintendogs to look after... I have to feed and walk them every day or they will run away. When I was a kid, there used to be a cheat you could put in to games like that but I aint found one yet :p

Have a great weekend please people :) xx

Much sniggering at the work colleague going up a size - that'll teach her to be so damn smug. Please say you are joking about the nintendog - that cannot be true surely?

Unfortunately, I am not kidding about this nintendog. I'm actually quite pee'd off that I have been lumbered with it to be honest. If it was something real, like a hamster, then by all means. Or if there was no-one closer staying here, but there are aunts, cousins, sisters, nans and grandads, none of whom this "game" is beyond them... Why me?? Christ. These kids keep making me things out of those hamma beads, you know the knobbly things you iron to glue them together? We had them when we were kids and they were lame then, why the hell do I want stuff like that from someone elses kids... It bugs me. Lots of things bug me today... hah.

Boyo seems to be doing ok, he's busy this time, really busy, trying hard to get the work done to get home on Friday. Mostly because he doesn't want to miss the cup final I think. He said last night that he'd been out with some people from the office, and one of them has just bought a boat for 1.2million Kroner. That's about £123 grand. I worked out that without spending a penny at all, it would take me between 7 and 9 years to earn that. Oh to be a rich norwegian. I tell you, if he gets a job over there, I'm going... haha. Mind you, he was saying it was about £11 for a pint or something, so its all on the same scale...

I was tempted by CYT. I was thinking of ditching WW for CYT, the website, and seeing what happens there. But I remembered I used to use that, ages ago, and I couldn't log on at work, so I'm better off with WW. General cut backs I think. Less junk. More veg. Less bread. More willpower. See, I know all the theory. It's just putting it in place I struggle with.

Breakfast - Bacon and mushrooms on toast [4.5]
Lunch - small portion of chicken bolognese and cheese on toast [4.5]
Tea - undecided. I think I am turning BBs house into a spa tonight. Watching chickflicks, and dying my hair, facepack, the works. So I need to take something REALLY GOOD for tea. But healthy too. He has potatoes but not much else, so I might get some WW sausages on the way over and have bangers n mash. Oooh and onion gravy too. That'd be 6 without the gravy
I have also budgetted for a pack of Thai Chilli crisps, and some onion and garlic dip, and had a melty marshmallow thing earlier. [4]

This STILL leaves me with 8 points, I dont understand... There's heaps of food there??

Yesterday, I had poached eggs on toast, a pizza, lamb curry and naans, and some yogurt and granola, and was still only 2.5 points over.

I dont feel like I am cutting back at all...!

Thats a shame you can't use the CYT website at work Jen
because I use it and find it really brilliant loads of articles and stuff i'm slowly browsing my way through
anyway have a lovely chilled out Sunday hen

I didnt realise there was a cyt website will give it a going over. I'm not intending to switch from ww but could do with some new inspiration.

I really didnt think you dog sitting the nintendo was real, shows I must be getting old. Like you say if it was a real furry thing no probs. I am going to admit to a sneaky chuckle at the thought of you walking said dog of a morning. Have fun

haha, thanks Little EE :D heheh!!

In typical Jenny fashion, I decided against bangers and mash, and had a jacket potato and lamb burgers for tea. It was scrumptious, I very much enjoyed the food! Tonight I will have a heap of bangers n mash, with proper homemade onion gravy :D and broccoli on the side. Yummy... :D

Today foodwise:
6am - 50g Strawberry Crisp + 200ml Semi Skimmed Milk
11am - Ham salad roll
12:15pm - a second ham salad roll
6ish - quorn bangers and mash and proper onion gravy!

I have impressed myself - I had some tests done at the docs this morning and they weren't pleasant, and I managed to drive back to work passed two supermarkets, a KFC and a Maccy Ds, and the greasy spoon that we sometimes go to on a friday, and didn't stop for anything comfort food related. Go me :) But I did scoff half my lunch when I got back to my desk. hah.

I text Biker Boy [aka tight g!t] when I was on my way back to the car from the docs, said it was unpleasant and that he was buying me flowers and maybe a box of chocs on the way home from work :p

He... hasn't replied yet... haha

I text Biker Boy [aka tight g!t] when I was on my way back to the car from the docs, said it was unpleasant and that he was buying me flowers and maybe a box of chocs on the way home from work :p

He... hasn't replied yet...

haha ...

"Am I meant to have done anything for buying you flowers cos I don't think I have?! :p Yeah knock yourself out, get something decent though, I don't buy tatt :) "

:D I like the idea of buying something for yourself and then telling the other half he owes you for it
I shall try that one with the new GHD's but other half would tell me go walk off a very long pier haha!!!

Have a good day Jen

Jen this is the bestest idea ever - buying stuff and making the fella pay for it after. Fab. And I believe a concept very much encouraged by myself and Vanda regarding weekends away. Glad you're getting into the swing of it!

Your food always sounds yumscious to me. I am quite jealous of lamb burgers. I don't know why because I don't really like lamb but just sound nice today.

Poor you having to go to the docs but also big well done for avoiding crap comfort food you little star x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back