Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM IN COMPLETE DITHER MODE.
I hate this. Just feel completely useless and hopeless.
I'm getting impatient with slow losses but I still can't seem to get a grip and stop scoffing..

The boy did a personality test thing, and it said he was a certain type of person, and various things about his personality in various contexts: Work, personally, romantically, as a friend, a parent, and so on. He said I should do the same, and I did, although to be honest I kinda wish I hadn't because it has completely nailed me. Spot on.

The basic gist of "me" is that I bend over backwards to do anything to help those I care about, put myself last and then berate myself for not getting what I want out of life. Great huh. It also said that due to my perfectionist streak, I am ideally suited to work in Administration or Finance [you're having a laugh, I soooo want out of Admin!] and, I quote, "appreciate the 'warm & fuzzy' feeling in relationships"... No sh.t sherlock... I prefer the term pink&fluffy but we will use your warm&fuzzy if you prefer, Mr Psychologist. That should probably be Dr Psychologist...

There's two things that stood out though. It said that I thrive on organisation, which if you saw the network of diaries, notebooks and stuff I use on a day to day basis, you'd agree with.
It also said that during periods of stress, people like me tend to take on a doom & gloom approach, fearing complete catastrophe and often turn to food rather than narcotics, for fear of breaking rules.
So basically.... I'm so organised, I play by the rules and I comfort eat because it's legal, otherwise I would be a junkie.

So ...... There we go.

As I say, I will continue to point til I use up the stuff that I have that is ready made. Then I'm gonna give Simply Filling a go. :)

So basically.... I'm so organised, I play by the rules and I comfort eat because it's legal, otherwise I would be a junkie.

Errr. I beg to differ Jen. I don't even 'know' you proper loike and I even I know that's not 'basically' it. You are hilarious, you sound very caring - you do bend over backwards by the sounds of things but then that's just part of a caring nature I'm afraid, don't see it as a negative! You're super fluffy sometimes, you work hard, you do all sorts of nice thoughtful things for BB and you're obviously a ruddy good laugh (if Friday night antics are anything to go by).

I think you're fab. So there :p I don't care what any of these rubbish questionnaires say. If they did one on me it would say 'hates everyone, will eat herself into an early grave' and even I know there's more to life than that.

BIG HUGS x x x

(You are a bit of a fruit loop though ;))

Haha, thank you :) I am quite happy being a fruit loop, that is a good thing :) You are right, there is more to life.

Thank you Miss Hannah, you made me smile chucky x

Errr. I beg to differ Jen. I don't even 'know' you proper loike and I even I know that's not 'basically' it. You are hilarious, you sound very caring - you do bend over backwards by the sounds of things but then that's just part of a caring nature I'm afraid, don't see it as a negative! You're super fluffy sometimes, you work hard, you do all sorts of nice thoughtful things for BB and you're obviously a ruddy good laugh (if Friday night antics are anything to go by).

I think you're fab. So there :p I don't care what any of these rubbish questionnaires say. If they did one on me it would say 'hates everyone, will eat herself into an early grave' and even I know there's more to life than that.

BIG HUGS x x x

(You are a bit of a fruit loop though ;))

Exactly what she said :D

I think you are lovely Jen and absolutely hilarious, I'd especially love to go on a night out with you lol

Hope you have a lovely evening hun

xx

Ok.... I know they say weight fluctuates.
On tuesday, WW was telling me I lost 3 stone.
Today, my OWN scales are telling me I weigh 13st 6.

Summink int right here..... I wish it was 13st 6, I'd be jumping for joy!!!!

Night all, <3 u x

Spooky scales and ww 3 stone loss - at least they're not putting weight on you, maybe showing you the future and what will happen because of your planning and simply filling intentions - hope so anyway

Ignore the parts of that questionnaire you dont like thats always been my philosphy. The bits that you like are obviously true the rest piffle to it you are wonderful just as you are

Hahaha no comment Nik :p I have to underline with a ruler too... None of this wibbly rubbish, needs to be STRAIGHT...!!

:D

Wow well last night was a bit awkward. There's a guy I was good friends with at uni. He looks like Shrek, in as much of a non-offensive way as possible.... Shrek is spoken for, he lives with his Princess Fiona, and they have a year old child together. He has, for the past 3 years or so been close to leaving Princess Fi, but the only time he got the guts to actually call things off, he got home from work and she announced that she was pregnant.

Fi hates me, thinks that we are having an affair despite the distance of about 700 miles and nothing having ever happened between us.

Shrek's dad passed away last week, it's hit him pretty hard, understandably, and drunkenly last night he was saying unacceptable things to me. Begging me to get online so he could set up the webcam. Telling me that Biker was no good for me and that I can do better. He's never met my boy, he doesn't know him.. He was telling me how unhappy he was with Princess Fi and that although his daughter was a welcome distraction, he could do without her too. Which upsets me. Poor kid. Shrek used to go out with a good mate of mine at uni, and he confessed that the only reason he started seeing her, was to get close to me. That's b*llocks. We all know that I was in a long term committed relationship throughout uni, I was never fair game and I never implied, hinted, whatever otherwise.... he started slaggin off my ex, and then moved on to the couple of flings I had after uni. Saying that why were all the good women like me always attracted to the worst men.

But then, he really started on my man ... repeated tone of conversation, with various bad words for my fella that got increasingly worse over time. Loser, kn0bhead, tozzer, scottish see you next tuesday, ginger wa.ker, more words that I don't even want to repeat.... I'm sorry, but no. NOBODY slags off Biker Boy but me.

I understand the guy is grieving, the circumstances surrounding his dad's death seem quite suspicious too, possibly suicide or foul play, Shrek hasn't given much details out. But I don't like being on the recieving end of all this. He's got it in his head that I'm going down to London in October at the same time as he'll be there for a works conference. I said months ago I might look into it, but last night he was under the impression we were going to have some "no strings" fun... Er, hell no. I'm not like that, never have been and can guarantee, I never will be. Each to their own, but this is just not me.

So now I feel completely awkward, I don't want to hear from him again tonight but I bet it won't be long til he gets in touch again. About a year ago, when Princess Fi banned Shrek speaking to me, she actually sent Biker Boy a facebook message to say he should be careful as I'm not as innocent as I pretend... Biker showed me this, and said "friend of yours, is she?" and when I'd then explained the past, lack of action lol, the fact the Fi is completely paranoid, and said did he want me to cool off speaking to my pal Shrek, he laughed and said he didn't give a damn who I spoke to, and he clearly knew me better than those people did.

I should bloody think so as well.!

Anyway, unpleasantness over, I feel a bit happier today.

Despite my poached eggs going completely mental this morning.. the water boiled over the top of the pods, which made the eggs overflow and go all bubbly and spidery. They usually take 5 mins to poach - 12 minutes later they were still uncooked-runny on top, so I chucked em in the frying pan that dad had used for a burger last night.... needless to say the rank brown colour that they took on put me right off, so I chucked them and scrambled 2 eggs in the micro instead. 90 seconds on full heat, bash them about a bit, scrambled eggs on ham on toast. Noice :)

Lunch has been a huuuuuuge salad with some beef chucked in. The wraps have gone all eaten so I just had salad.

I tried to speak to the boy about my diet dither last night, but he wasn't in the mood. Just said he couldnt really think of anything other than work at the moment and could we talk properly about it at the weekend instead. I appreciate the honesty :)

I'm going to stay for some overtime tonight, get me some filing done for the boss getting back next week. Hurrah! :kissass:

Have a good afternoon Team Fabulous. That's your new name. All of you are part of Team Fabulous. I decided. :)
xx

blimey Jen
the poor bloke is obviously suffering from disillusional thoughs
probably brought on by grief but all the same thats a bit much
I don't blame you for giving him a wide birth for a while

Hecky thump Jen - he sounds a bit full on. Think you'd be wise to steer clear for a bit!

Eggs and ham on toast sounds delish.

Try not to worry about your 'diet ditherings' chick. See how you go this week's WI - you sound like you're being well behaved on pointage so maybe you'll have a nice surprise :)

Loving that we are Team Fabulous. I am also assuming that I'm 'in' on it too.

Hope you're having a great day :)

BB is ace and how fab that he gets it and knows he can trust you, so big :happy096: to BB. I'm also loving the honesty that he is worried about work.

A big :rant2: to the guy how very dare he - grief or no grief. There is only so much sympathy someone deserves and I would def give him the old cold shoulder for some time, sounds like too much potential hassle

Have a less eventful night

if he does, I'LL meet him in London and i'll give him a bit of no string fun... well, fun for me anyway, it'll be hell for him ;)

I don't blame you for giving him a wide birth for a while

Think you'd be wise to steer clear for a bit!

I would def give him the old cold shoulder for some time, sounds like too much potential hassle

I'm going with the majority, and Nikki? One word. YOUTUBE. :D

Feeling much happier tonight :) Hurrah!

You are all well and truly members of Team Fabulous lol :D

Have a great friday, and a great weekend peoples.. xx

Last edited:
Morning all :)

So.... They could be striking the day we're meant to be coming back from London. So I might get a longer holiday :p All going on Biker's credit card, like, but hey ho... I hope they don't cause too much hassle for anyone going away in the next few weeks. Fingers crossed, ey.

Incidentally, I'm starting to get a little not-nervous-but-thinking-lots about the flight. It's been several years and several stone since I was on a plane.. I said to the boy last night, what if the air hostess is a flat chested skinny bint who is insanely jealous of my [rather large] boobs and refuses to let me on the plane? He laughed, said I think the strangest things. Pah. Men. They just don't understand the thoughts that go through women's minds... :p

Food today:
B - Beans on toast & yogurt [5]
Mid Morning - beef sandwich [3]
L - leftover mince & tatties [3]
T - I quite fancy a chicken burrito, we'll see. I have 14 points left....

And it's a no to the wedding reception tomorrow. Thank fook for that..!!! ;)

Haha!! @ skinny flat chested bimbo hostess
don't you be stressing about that hen
anyway no sooner you be in the air
you'll be down again
what is the flight time from Scottie to here ?
and what airport you coming into hen ?

I am also loving the flat-chested bimbo hostess. Hahahaha!

I'd love it if you ended up on Mumma K's bus when you arrived! That would be fab.

Can I just say - read your menu for today and beef sarnie proper made me drool. I rarely eat beef but now I'm craving a beef sarnie on white bread with horseradish. Damn you! :D

Have a great day and a lovely weekend (now you don't have horrid wedding to count for) x x x

I've never been on a plane since the last time when I couldnt get the tray all the way down over my stomach :eek: Just as well I had never thought about the skinny bints or I would have been mortified instead of amused. It would be great it you ended up in Kals bus, especially if you complained about the air con :D

Have a fabulous weekend

Haha :) The flight's only about 90 minutes I think.... pathetically short! I think it goes to Heathrow?

Imagine though, me getting on a bus and having a proper chat with the driver, Biker wouldn't have a clue lol he'd be like "do you know everyone in London?" hahaha. Hmm. Scratch that, I dunno if I fancy a sporking..... :p However, I have no idea what happens between parking my car at the airport in Aberdeen and getting on a tube that says "This is the Piccadilly Line" :D

I think I'm over the air hostesses insecurities now too. That's her problem, sure she'll get over it soon...!

Today started pretty well. I had my usual breakfast, beans on toast. Then I was having a cuppa when mum asked me something which upset me. It wasn't her fault, she didn't mean to set me off, but in reaction I automatically stuck two slices of bread in the toaster, and got the jam ready. But when the toast popped, I put it straight out for the birds and put the jam away again.

Then on the way to work, my messed up head tells me that I could really do with stopping at Tescos to get some goodies. This would have probably ended up being donuts, brownies, chocolate, something along those lines... But I turned off at the roundabout instead of going straight on.

Today has carried on challenging me. All I want to do is stuff my face, it's being pretty hard today..! I decided to keep a track of the temptations... Cos we all knows I like me lists....

Food Hurdles 13.8.10
1 - jam & toast.
2 - Tescos stop on the way to work
3 - breakfast run @ work - the team ordered in sausage rolls, bacon rolls, egg butties...
4 - trip to shop @ work - My colleague wanted company walking to the shop. If I'd gone, I would have a) got rained on, and b) bought crisps or chocolate or pancakes or something.
5 - morning trip to vending machine. The words "come on Jenny, it's Friday" made me dig my heels in more!
6 - cuppa & biccies - Stuck with squash!
7 - The Greasy Spoon @ lunch
8 - "fancy going to pub instead at lunch?"
9 - "No? What about the all-you-can-eat Chinese?"
10 - nothing sweet at lunch - need to break this habit
11 - An email from my Dad "Your mum and me are going to the chippy for tea, do you want any?" No thank you, Pops, I'll sort myself out!
12 - trip to vending machine in the afternoon. THIS IS TOUGH!!!!! Everyone around me has chocolate..... :|

Upcoming hurdles:
- supermarket shop. I have to be sensible. I really really want icecream though. But it has to be decent stuff. I don't know if I can limit myself to less than half the tub, so maybe I need to just boycott that too.
- evening boredom munching.

Actually, you know what? I just looked at the post it note I have on my desk for my shopping list:
Bread, bacon, broccoli, turkey steak, icecream, apples...
This is silly. I have 2 slices of bread left. I have ham which I can use instead of bacon. Quorn instead of turkey, icecream, pah. Apples... well I could do with apples but I'm not driving the extra distance just to get apples. I have carrots, I'll have carrot sticks if I get hungry instead. Ooh! Carrot sticks and guacamole... that could be a plan!

Nearly 'ometime... Wahooooooo!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back